2 hours ago, Kynedath said:

Does this mean you're joining? We would love to have you, but we also understand that school is back in session and summer is generally over.

Not sure yet. If I do join, I'll let you know before sign ups close. I haven't been in school for some time, it's just a question of managing SE and job hunting.

I'm so excited to sign up for this! So how does.....

LAWRENCE LOKENNAKE. TRADER OF TRINKETS STOLEN FROM ELANTRIS AS IT FELL, yes they're all real, no none of them are magic, why do you ask? you doubt that i would tell the truth? well let me tell you i would never lie to my customers

4 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

And, Ash's, and mine now as well :ph34r: 

Technically AraRaash hasn't ever died yet. Technically Faleast did, once, but then his soul got stuck to a Hemalurgic spike.

To date, they've been launched into a highstorm special-ordered by the Stormfather (or that's my headcanon), flash-mobbed, hurled off a cliff, and eliminated from a Rithmatist tournament... but they can survive all that with some clever Bloodmaking.

Speaking of the tournament, I hereby decree that the Forgotten has left their body for reasons and Faleast and AraRaash have no memory of the surrounding events and fourth wall breaks, aside from a ticking clockwork coin and an uncanny ability to draw perfectly round circles.

7 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Speaking of the tournament, I hereby decree that the Forgotten has left their body for reasons and Faleast and AraRaash have no memory of the surrounding events and fourth wall breaks, aside from a ticking clockwork coin and an uncanny ability to draw perfectly round circles.

That’d be a fun thing to show off when drunk at a bar.

7 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Wait, so he doesn't remember reading artemis fowl?!?

Alright folks, the time is almost here! Signups will close in 12 hours, and the game will start shortly there-after.

If there is anyone who would like to sign up but hasn't now is your time! If you're already signed up but want to change something about your character, let me know now or forever hold your peace. @Elkanah if I recall correctly you are searching for an appropriate character, come up with anything yet?

I'm excited folks! Let's get this party started!

Edited by Kynedath
I said 8 hours instead of 12 hours. Oof!

2 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

If you use the Identity Theft Contract and target someone with no role, is the contract just wasted entirely?

PAFO

UPDATE: Just so everyone knows, Elbereth will be the IM for this game.

Edited by Kynedath