The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Enter a username said:

What's funny is, this backpack actually supports that. I'll explain later in the story, probably when someone asks me about it.

I don't doubt you. If Nath can control the universe, Queen can wear a sentient hat, and Fadran can speak in public, then you can fit a spaceship into a backpack.

Queen reached out mentally towards Fadran, as he had been the one to suggest it. She was unsure of how exactly to go about this, but she found the door to the part of his mind that held his powers. She then drew upon her memories of him, when he had helped her realize her identity, discover her powers, how he had been one of her first good friends in this group, and how she wanted to do something to help him.

A roar echoed in her mind, so much louder and stronger than anything else. It was as though a wave of rocks was crashing down on her, pushing her down and filling her ears with the shouts of power. She was sure that it would be too much if she tried to resist it like she had before, so she let the wave carry her, the rocks bruising her mental self. The power eventually slowed to a trickle, joining Fadran's other powers through the door.

Queen unconsciously realized that she was shaking, so she sunk to the ground to recover. "Fadran, your powers are stronger now...I think."

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I don't doubt you. If Nath can control the universe, Queen can wear a sentient hat, and Fadran can speak in public, then you can fit a spaceship into a backpack.

Sorry for the double post, but my hat isn't sentient...

The reason it was moving when I first introduced my character was because of Tchanta, who is a mouse-like creature similar to a spren that lives in her hat. Sorry if that wasn't clear. :D

Also, I'm sure Fadran can speak great in public. (Not sure if you're referring to you or your character there, but either way.)

Edited by DramaQueen

5 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Queen reached out mentally towards Fadran, as he had been the one to suggest it. She was unsure of how exactly to go about this, but she found the door to the part of his mind that held his powers. She then drew upon her memories of him, when he had helped her realize her identity, discover her powers, how he had been one of her first good friends in this group, and how she wanted to do something to help him.

A roar echoed in her mind, so much louder and stronger than anything else. It was as though a wave of rocks was crashing down on her, pushing her down and filling her ears with the shouts of power. She was sure that it would be too much if she tried to resist it like she had before, so she let the wave carry her, the rocks bruising her mental self. The power eventually slowed to a trickle, joining Fadran's other powers through the door.

Queen unconsciously realized that she was shaking, so she sunk to the ground to recover. "Fadran, your powers are stronger now...I think."

"Really? Cool!" He feels at them; they are, indeed, stronger. Then, he notices she's shaking "Hey, are you alright?"

I am Fadran, and Fadran is me, and I am bad at public speaking. Awful. HORRID!!!

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Really? Cool!" He feels at them; they are, indeed, stronger. Then, he notices she's shaking "Hey, are you alright?"

"I will be. I've discovered that affecting others with my powers makes me weaker than if I'm affecting myself. It doesn't take long for me to be back to normal, but it could definitely be a drawback. It also becomes more taxing the more specific it is. Enhancing your powers was extremely specific to you and what your powers are, so that's why it's so bad right now. Making all of us invisible is harder than just turning myself invisible, but it's really general, so it won't be too much for me to handle for up to an hour." Queen stood up, her shaking now almost imperceptible. "Who else needs their powers enhanced?"

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

"I will be. I've discovered that affecting others with my powers makes me weaker than if I'm affecting myself. It doesn't take long for me to be back to normal, but it could definitely be a drawback. It also becomes more taxing the more specific it is. Enhancing your powers was extremely specific to you and what your powers are, so that's why it's so bad right now. Making all of us invisible is harder than just turning myself invisible, but it's really general, so it won't be too much for me to handle for up to an hour." Queen stood up, her shaking now almost imperceptible. "Who else needs their powers enhanced?"

"In any case, my powers being enhanced by yours will have Ambiguated them. That was the inital goal."

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

Enter a username finished the engine room and put the engine in, plus a tiny fusion reactor he forgot he had in his backpack. It wouldn't be big enough of powerful enough alone for the spaceship, but would work for a boost if needed.

Fadran whistles appreciatively. "So, the goal with this thing is to get going really fast. If we go fast enough, we'll create enough Relativity to technically send us a second or two into the future. It may not be much, but it'd be an extra second for us to get everyone through the portal."

"Alright. The bridge-building device will create the Einstein-Rosen Wormhole I told you about. If we're lucky, the interdimensionality of the Einstein-Rosen Bridge will combine with the traversability of the String Theory Wormhole. Even if String Theory isn't right, I have been experimenting with Cosmic Strings for some time now."

12 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Me me me! I'm thinking maybe enhancing T will allow her to resist the enthralling. Except how or why would you do that? Hm. 

Enter, Eric is captured. 

Edited by Mist

4 minutes ago, Mist said:

Me me me! I'm thinking maybe enhancing T will allow her to resist the enthralling. Except how or why would you do that? Hm. 

Where is T currently? I could reach out to her mentally if someone else suggested that I enhance her... But Queen wouldn't think of that on her own, so we'll probably need a third person for this.

13 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

"Alright. The bridge-building device will create the Einstein-Rosen Wormhole I told you about. If we're lucky, the interdimensionality of the Einstein-Rosen Bridge will combine with the traversability of the String Theory Wormhole. Even if String Theory isn't right, I have been experimenting with Cosmic Strings for some time now."

Fadran nods, a little confused, but not too much. "All the more Ambiguity, right?"

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Spin speaks up. "Eric and T might be able to resist enthrallment if you enhance them."

By now, Queen's trembles had all but stopped. She knew T better, so she first reached out to her.

T. It's Queen. Do you know if it would help you and Eric at all if I could enhance your powers?

Okay, one last post before I leave. I'm all caught up right now, and I will post fairly early on Wed. If we're able to, then Mist will have her phone and might be able to post for us(with reception) If not, I'll see you Wednesday. I'm kind of hoping no one gets on so it advances like none, but that's unlikely. Xino, good fight scene. Thanks. When I get back, I'll probably get captured. Bye!!!!!