...Huh, I wouldn't have called either of those alignment flips - I was actually leaning Elim on Wilson and Village on Alv. I'm also surprised the Elims would kill Wilson - with Tess Cycle 1 and Wilson Cycle 2, they seem to be going after prominent players who have a large reputation - that, to me, usually makes me think the Elims might have more newer players, but Alv being an Elim is making me second-guess that theory. Also, the only player who could really be described as 'new' is Venture (and maybe Itiah), so that also makes the theory less likely. I'll do a reread of the thread tomorrow when I'm more awake.

Summary of the Alv lynchtrain C2:

Had suspicions and voted: Stink (joke vote), Wilson (village), Itiah (broke 3 way tie to put Alv ahead), Venture

Had suspicions: Rae (mentioned he ignored Striker lynch)

Unsure: El

Defended: Elandera, Devotary (also voted on Bard to create a 3 way tie)

Ignored it completely: Burnt (didn't ignore it, but summarized C2 without giving an opinion on Alv), Xino, Bard, Rath

Summary of the Alv lynchtrain C1:

Had suspicions and voted: Wilson (village, joke vote), Striker (village, self preservation)

Had suspicions:

Unsure:

Defended: Elandera (said none of the lynchtrains, which includes Alv's, seemed to have any merit), Bard (asked to let Alv live because he would've died early in QF40a and said he'd prefer a Striker lynch to an Alv one)

Ignored it completely: Itiah, Xino, Burnt, Rath, El, Rae, Stink, Venture, Devotary

Interestingly, C1, a vote was pulled off of Alv, but C2, no vote was pulled off, even though it could've tied Alv and Venture. Assuming that the C1 manip was done by an elim and that they were online to see the end of C2, that means that they were more okay with letting Alv die than having a 50-50 chance for Alv or Venture to die. Were they committed to a bussing? Or is it possible that Venture is an elim, too? This gets complicated by the fact that Alv voted on Venture. Not quite sure what to make of this, so if someone else could take a look at that, that would be great.

I'm suspicious of Elandera. For two cycles in a row, Elandera has defended Alv, however slightly. Considering that Alv's an elim, that looks bad. @Elandera, what do you have to say for yourself?

Other suspicions include Bard and Venture. C1, Bard asked to let Alv live a little longer because of his early death in QF40a, while at the same time saying he'd rather lynch Striker. Someone else pointed out that Alv and Striker both would've died early in QF40a, so defending Alv and wanting to kill Striker for it was faulty reasoning. For Venture, the reason why has been listed above.

I think Itiah is village, based on the timing of his Alv vote. He broke the 3 way tie that Devotary set up, when he could've voted on anybody else. Doesn't seem like something an elim would do.

Edited by Arraenae
Added new info

3 hours ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

But.... its bedtime... why u do this to me el :[ i followed so id have notifications to wake up to and worry bout tjinking when im actually awake darnit >>

I mean, I would’ve been okay with you just saying that. :P But I appreciate your thoughts. 

@Arraenae, you missed me in C2. :P 

One thing that’s occurred to me is that killing Wilson could be indicative - not only for the reason Bard specified, but because there are certain players who would almost certainly not have killed her this early, even if she was calling out their teammates. (I’m surprised that Alv did, and would not be surprised if he was not around when that was decided.) Tess was one of those. I’m one. I would also guess that Burnt, Rae, and Stink would not have killed her, and would soft-clear them for that. (and Stink moreso for his vote on Alv, I think) Not sure on anyone else - I could see Bard / Elandera / Devotary not killing her either, but am not sure enough of their play styles to soft clear them. 

Note that that soft clearing doesn’t extend to them being EO, so it isn’t good for as much, but it’s still worth pointing out. 

I also get a very village read from Bard’s last post. Leaving me with: Itiah, Xino, Elandera, Venture, and Devotary. 

For now my vote is staying on Venture, but I’d be willing to switch to Elandera given Rae’s logic (plus the fact that Wilson was suspicious of her). 

@I think I am here., what do you think of Elandera?

@xinoehp512, do you agree with Rae that Itiah is more likely to be village given last turn?

@STINK, you caught someone last cycle despite no reasoning about anything alignment indicative. :P Vote again and maybe it’ll happen again? 

@Devotary of Spontaneity, what do you think of Rae?

(questions are entirely random, anyone can respond to any of the above. Discuss!)

42 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

you caught someone last cycle despite no reasoning about anything alignment indicative. :P Vote again and maybe it’ll happen again? 

I would respectfully disagree, but I can see where you are coming from. As is my due, I will mention that my flatmates are watching horror movies in my common room so I can't go in there 'cause I'm a big scaredypants (which is a term maybe?) so instead I guess I might as well like actually read the first cycle or something. In the meantime,

Bard

So. It’s a brand new day with much more death. How fun. And it’s time for my...attempts at analysis.

First off, Elbereth. You’ve been helpful yes. But I just don’t like what you’re saying. Not your vote, I’d be suspicious of me too. But while you’ve offered analysis and lynch votes, its not sitting well with me. So I’m suspicious. Which also makes me suspicious of bard.

I skimmed through Alv’s stuff C1 and C2. Nothing actually that helpful in fact. He’s voted on Wilson, me, Tess, a few others. Nothing actually that indicative. As for votes on him however, C2 is STINK, Wilson, Itiah, and me. C1 is Wilson. I voted for Alv to survive, Wilson for RP reasons, ITIAH for really good reasons. So at the least I’m clearing ITIAH and soft clearing Tess.

One, Tess is dead. :P She’s kind of hard cleared. 

Second, that bit about me is... really, really reading wrong for me. I can’t tell why, but it’s just not feeling like something a villager would say - and not because you’re suspicious of me; Elandera was suspicious of me C1 and that didn’t ring false to me at all. This does. 

I’m aware that doesn’t give you much to respond to, but then you didn’t exactly give much reason for your suspicion on me. :P Suffice to say my vote is very much staying put. 

EDIT: also the fact that you say none of Alv’s interactions are useful when people in this thread have already derived value from them? Nothing guaranteed, but I wouldn’t write them off as useless in the slightest. 

Edited by Elbereth

One more rule clarification:

1. The write-up reveals no game-relevant information. Where the death announcement is concerned, the Spy and Handler do not reveal in any distinctive way from the rest of the Conspirators, i.e. expect to see something like:

Spoiler

"Wyrmhero was killed! He was from the Glory/Heritage Faction and Conspirator-aligned!"

...death is a hard clear. :P

As I said. I’d lynch myself in your shoes. Just saying that I dislike some of the things that you’ve said.

...Which I just realized I never said any of those things I didn’t like. So, first is your pointing out of Stink as having ‘lucky’ votes. Then your defense of Bard, who I’m getting a Elim read from...because you’re defending them. Um...writing everything out now, it sounds much less suspicious.

Nothing explicitly indicative, certainly not useless though.

24 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

1. The write-up reveals no game-relevant information. Where the death announcement is concerned, the Spy and Handler do not reveal in any distinctive way from the rest of the Conspirators, i.e. expect to see something like:

So our secret weapon could be dead already? :(

Edited by Butt Ad Venture

2 hours ago, Arraenae said:

I'm suspicious of Elandera. For two cycles in a row, Elandera has defended Alv, however slightly. Considering that Alv's an elim, that looks bad. @Elandera, what do you have to say for yourself?

Summed up like that, it does look bad. However, I stand by my reasoning at the time. The votes on Alv C1 seemed to be because in a prior game, he'd been a Discovery agent. That didn't seem to be a real reason for a lynch (even on D1 where reasoning is almost always flimsy). And for C2, I really didn't see the reason behind Wilson's vote, which seemed to be the only reason others voted on Alv as well. It said he was elim because he voted on Tess, who then died. I just didn't see the logic behind it, as I'd expect Alv to be a little more chaotic about kill options. Clearly I was wrong.

43 minutes ago, Elandera said:

Summed up like that, it does look bad. However, I stand by my reasoning at the time. The votes on Alv C1 seemed to be because in a prior game, he'd been a Discovery agent. That didn't seem to be a real reason for a lynch (even on D1 where reasoning is almost always flimsy). And for C2, I really didn't see the reason behind Wilson's vote, which seemed to be the only reason others voted on Alv as well. It said he was elim because he voted on Tess, who then died. I just didn't see the logic behind it, as I'd expect Alv to be a little more chaotic about kill options. Clearly I was wrong.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to stand by my reasoning of this cycle too. Unless things change drastically, I'm probably keeping my vote on you, sorry.

Joon came out of the bathroom looking -- and feeling -- much better. His hair was slicked upwards, his face looked brighter, and most importantly, his pants were clean.

He walked out with a spring in his step, feeling the cosmetics kit in his pocket rustle around. It was his secret weapon, and in times like these, it was exactly what he needed. When he was like this, Joon could actually do something.

First, to find Ellira. In the panic of the moment, Joon had neglected her, leaving the defenseless maiden to navigate this den of vipers alone. That simply would not do. Two people working together here would have a much better chance than just one.

Joon looked into the main gathering, but there were so many different people that it was difficult to see any identifying features. They clustered in the center, talking around what seemed to be even more bodies.

Joon approached a teenaged girl standing to the side. She was thin and scrawny, and her oversized jumper was dirty, the mark of a street kid.

"Have you seen Ellira? Pretty girl, green eyes, navy blue dress?"

@Burnt Spaghetti

Somi leant against a wall, fingers toying with the hem of her top nervously. So much death was happening. People were just mobbing together agaisnt each other and others were dying in the night. She was scared to join in with the discussions as she was just a kid. No one listens to kids like her. Plus they may think her unimportant or sumthin. At least at the wall there was an illusion of safety.  She could see everyone and was less like to to get sneaked up o-

"Have you seen Ellira?" Somi squeaked and blinked. Who, what, wha?...  A well dressed and well groomed gentleman had walked up to her. No amount of good positioning was going to make up for how easily she gets distracted with her own thoughts.  Ellira... hm. She hadn't met this lady, at least, she assumed she was a lady- most people here were fancier folk than Somi by far.

The man continued speaking "Pretty girl, green eyes, navy blue dress?" Oh. That lady. Hm. Somi climbed up on top of a table to get a better view point, pushing some cups out of the way as she did so.

"Oh uh, hi sir pal guy. Blue dress ya say?  Uhhhh yeah shes like, over thattaway." She gestured vaugely. "Yeah at a table by the cooking stuffs!  Want me to wave at her or something? She might be able to see me if i jump!"

@Arraenae

5 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to stand by my reasoning of this cycle too. Unless things change drastically, I'm probably keeping my vote on you, sorry.

I'd probably do the same were I in your shoes. 

For fear of tunneling, I'm going to place a vote again on Venture. I agree with El that the late vote is a bit strange. In his post where he voted, he said Alvron had expressed opinions and we'd be able to get information, then turned around this cycle and said there was nothing useful.

7 hours ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

I skimmed through Alv’s stuff C1 and C2. Nothing actually that helpful in fact. He’s voted on Wilson, me, Tess, a few others. Nothing actually that indicative.

Alvron's vote on Venture might have been a distancing vote. If they're both elims, Alv would be content with a tie between the two to help clear the other when they flipped.

2 hours ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

"Oh uh, hi sir pal guy. Blue dress ya say?  Uhhhh yeah shes like, over thattaway." She gestured vaugely. "Yeah at a table by the cooking stuffs!  Want me to wave at her or something? She might be able to see me if i jump!"

@Arraenae

"That won't be needed," Joon said. He strode off into the room without a second glance.

He confidently shouldered his way through the throng, to the other side of the room. Ellira sat near one of the bodies, her face a mask of shock. She didn't look like she'd been hurt, thankfully, but something seemed off. Something... At that moment, several pieces clicked together in Joon's mind.

The high-necked dress. Her wide eyed stare at the dead body. The way she had positively fled from him. Her courtship with Hannul, barely a week ago.

Joon had been such an idiot.

He had to try to fix his mistake.

He knelt in front of Ellira.

"I am such an idiot. You never were interested in me, were you?" Joon said. His mind flashed back to his first sight of Ellira, when she and Hannul had been walking on the streets together. To Hannul's assassination. "You're still mourning Hannul, and you were too polite to tell me otherwise."

It all made sense. The more conservative style of dress -- because she didn't want to date. The staring at the body -- another reminder of the mortality that had stolen her lover. The fleeing -- because Joon had been thoughtless enough to make a move on a grieving girl.

Joon looked up into Ellira's face, waiting to see her response.

@Elbereth Joon's gotten...a little bit smarter? Maybe?

Edited by Arraenae
Shortened the quote

Venture(2): Elbereth, Elandera
Bard(2): Stink, Devotary
Elandera(1): Rae

If the elims do have vote manipulation and Venture is evil, Alvron could have saved himself by voting for Wilson instead and having Venture not vote. Even as a 3-2-1-1 Alvron-Venture-Wilson-Bard, a vote shift could have reduced Alvron's chances of dying to 1/3. I can see a confirmed death as being better than a 2/3 chance of losing an elim in this scenario, though Alvron probably would have wanted the tie. Rollover appears to be inconvenient for enough people that vote manipulators are unreliable, though both Bard and Venture were around to see the end of the C1 lynch. 

Wilson's death could be the elims trying to get rid of the reform spy, but that wouldn't explain DeTess's death. Killing the spy early probably helps the elims so long as they're winning or hemorrhaging members with at least one in a position of trust, which isn't necessarily the case at this point. The spy voting on the same elim twice in a row would be a bold move that might draw the elim kill as it did for Wilson. Killing her over Elandera if Venture and Alvron were both evil would still make more sense with that motivation as Alvron would be confirmed evil.

In summary, I have no good ideas. I think either Bard or Venture is more likely to be evil than Elandera. All of them have defended Alvron or at least criticised the lack of reasoning for the C1/C2 lynches on him. I guess I'll vote for Bard to make another tie. 

I'm going to vote for Venture - partly out of self-preservation, and partly of my analysis earlier - I can't see most players here killing Wilson off so early on their first game back (unless they were convinced Wilson was the Spy, and even then, they'd either be right and be able to win the game regardless or be wrong and have killed a returning player for nothing. Also, I didn't see anything that made me inclined to believe Wilson was the Spy, apart from their suspicion of Alv which turned out to be on point, and I'm more likely to put that down to them knowing each other for a long time and being able to read each other.)

Cycle Four

Precipice

Death walked the teahouse and the surrounding courtyard that night.

He wore a silk mask, dyed the bright, fresh spurt of arterial blood.

Across a shoulder, he balanced a sword so large that even the most muscular of the palace Strikers should have struggled to lift it, let alone swing it with any ease. In the other hand, he held a repeating crossbow, already loaded with bolts, and ready to fire.

Death walked, and in their sleep, some of the conspirators trembled. Perhaps it was some animal sixth sense: some barely-eradicated instinct from the past of swaying fronds and thick underbrush, a shared history red in tooth and claw.

Death walked that night, and no one was safe.

ㄢㄋㄌ

“Isn’t that just a little dramatic?” 

Shuos KanSeun shrugged. “Perhaps I took liberties,” he admitted, unabashed. “But Ableah Edr was there that night, and I think Gamman had planned for everything but that. Or at least, Gamman had kept his plans fluid enough to account for those who should not have been there: the Discovery Faction, and myself. But Ableah...Gamman had not accounted for Ableah.”

“But Gamman wanted them dead,” said his interlocutor.

“He wanted them broken and brought to heel,” Kan corrected, cutting in. “He wanted to make an example of them. Oppression is a delicate balance to walk. Too much of the sword, and you lose effectiveness. People are too terrified to take their own initiative; they start watching their own backs, rather than doing what needs to be done. Too much of the silk glove, and you leave the steel in their spines. And then it is your own back that might sprout daggers one day. Easy enough, for the Emperor of the Eight Suns to order a small team of Strikers into each house to ensure their deaths. Harder to send a flurry of letters in secret. But then they would be martyrs, and that would never do. He had weathered the criticism that came with the death of his own Faction’s arbiters, but he knew this required something more.”

“A game,” the arbiter said, slumping back in his chair. The movement peeled the hem of his robes away from his ankle, and just for a fleeting moment, Kan caught sight of a series of inked lines. “But of course. Gamman has...always been masterful at games.”

“Games are the most honest representations of life, Arbiter,” Kan said. “It cuts straight to the quick and exposes bone. It cuts away at everything superfluous, and reveals what we are willing to do to win. What we will give up, and what must be defended, no matter the cost. Games like these...games of empire...these have the highest stakes of all.”

“Of course they do,” Arbiter Raishin said. “Who else but Emperors can command that others die for their desires?” For a moment, he seemed to smile, as if he had in mind a private joke.

ㄢㄋㄌ

Ecnelis was hungry.

The first few days in the teahouse had been fine. He’d kept to himself and read his book, from cover to cover. And then backwards, just for variety. He wanted nothing to do with the mess that the attempt at conspiracy had become, and could only hope that it would make a significant difference to Gamman’s Strikers.

Ecnelis was not certain why the Strikers did not move in on the teahouse. After all, they had every advantage. But then, he corrected himself, as his stomach threatened to gnaw itself, perhaps that was the point. It was precisely because the Strikers had every advantage that they saw no need to close the noose on the miserable conspirators.

After all, they had all the time in the world.

The food in the teahouse was running low, though there was at least a well. Ecnelis was not certain that he intended to starve, however. A man couldn’t live on books alone.

He tramped out grumpily to the kitchen and checked the larder surreptitiously. The last of the summer snacks had been consumed, and he found only a shred or two of dried dates, which he gnawed at. They didn’t suffice to trick his stomach into thinking it was full, however, and so he sighed, and went out to the well, thinking to at least fill his stomach with water and gasped.

There was a body floating face down in the well, pierced through with crossbow bolts.

Ecnelis tried to scream but he let out only a faint gurgle as a knife tore through his stomach. The masked figure held up a repeating crossbow and pulled the trigger.

Almost negligently, he shoved the dying body into the well.

He knelt to the pooling blood that Ecnelis had left on the cobblestones, and produced a crossbow bolt from his quiver. He dipped the fletching in the blood.

“Another dead,” he growled. Another corpse closer to the end. Another weapon in his hand. It was written there, but fools they, they did not read the message he left written for them in the language of blood and broken bodies.

Fools.

After all, wasn’t it Glory who prided themselves on their fluency in blood and battle?

ㄢㄋㄌ

Kwai all but collapsed on the floor of the old, tiny, dusty storeroom, dragging his bad leg and leaving behind a long smear of blood.

Just a little longer… He told himself.

He just had to hold on for a little longer…

He fumbled for the jar of rice wine, and missed, and reached out again, and just barely caught hold of it. It took all his strength to press down on it, and even when he did, he unwittingly rested too much weight on his bad leg and cursed again.

There was a soft click, and then the sound of whirring gears. Part of the wall spun about to reveal blank plaster, with a dark seal on the door. Stamped in blood. Kwai had renewed the seal on the door without fail, over the last five years.

He tore at the seal. The fresh plaster wall disappeared, revealing an old doorframe. Once, a short time ago in the history of the Frozen Moon, this secret room had been sealed up behind plaster. After the Succession Riots, however, Wenshon had torn down the plaster.

The thought brought pain, but Kwai bore up with it steadily.

He limped through the threshold, and into what lay beyond.

ㄢㄋㄌ

“I think we should negotiate with them,” Lawrence Scholdei said, of the Strikers that seemed a permanent presence around the Frozen Moon: just barely visible, but thoroughly menacing. The unwelcome discovery that Ecnelis had been found dead in the well, along with a nameless Striker, brought little comfort to the involuntary residents of the Frozen Moon. Water was now being thoroughly rationed.

How many days could they last without water?

Lawrence Scholdei was beginning to feel the pressure. No, he thought to himself, hiding the thought behind a cutting smile. This was barely delightful at all. Even the pastries had run out, and Lawrence did not feel up to the task of fathoming what they might start eating when they got unaccountably peckish.

“Yeah, well, I’m not sure about this,” Kavela said. “Negotiation implies we have something they want, they have something we want, we talk and make it happen. There’s nothing they want from us. Not, at least, anything we’d want to give.” She suppressed a shiver. She wasn’t going to die, and she wasn’t about to lie down and give in like this.

“If we don’t negotiate, we’re dead,” Faitren pointed out, from where she’d been lurking in the shadows. “Seems to me like you’re in league with the killers from the Discovery Faction here. You can’t take us in a straight fight, so you want to talk us into lying down and dying?” she spat at the floorboards by Kavela’s feet. “I’m with Scholdei. We need to survive, before we talk about anything else at all.”

Marzia moved to stand beside Kavela. Her blacksmith’s shoulders and muscle made her seem more intimidating, even though she barely came up to Faitren’s chin. “Think you should reconsider,” she said, firmly. “We have nothing to give them, except our lives. This is not a path we should even be considering. That’s defeat talking.” She wished she had the words to convince them. She was better with metal and forge-fire than she was with people, and sometimes the words turned to slag in her mouth.

Joon had found Ellira by this point, and when she shivered, he snaked an arm about her waist, allowing her to lean back against his chest. “No,” Ellira said, quietly. “I...I think that wouldn’t be good. They’d kill us, right? I don’t want to die…” Her green eyes glinted with tears.

“No one’s dying today,” Joon told her, tucking loose strands of hair behind her ears. “I promise.”

“How are you going to make sure of that?” Lawrence asked, arching an eyebrow. “I’m calling your bluff, lover-boy. They hold all the cards. We have nothing. Nothing. If we stay here, the Discovery Faction will slaughter us all! I’d rather we take our chances with the Strikers. Nights bind Gamman! Any of you who support me are welcome to come along.”

He strode out of the teahouse, and for a moment, they thought he had made it through. But then they heard the characteristic clank-thwack of crossbows firing.

Lawrence, at least, had not cried out.

No one had followed him. No one had moved at all.

ㄢㄋㄌ

Itiah went out in the dark. He hoped that the Strikers would not see him.

He was not sure he was brave. It was easy to be brave when you had nothing left to lose. And he had played his part, hadn’t he? He’d seen through the deceptions of the Discovery killer, Asterion.

They needed water. They needed someone who could breach the Striker perimeter. He did not think himself specially skilled. He thought only of himself as one amongst many, and knew that there was a task that needed doing.

The Strikers did not see him.

Perhaps luck smiled upon him, or the fickle moon, who shrouded her face from the world below as he held his breath and worked his way past the Striker picket lines, a little at a time. He kept his head low and kept going.

There were so many of them. That thought struck him with dismay. If they fell upon the teahouse, all at once, the conspirators would be crushed; caught between the anvil of the Discovery turncoats and the Striker hammer.

The moon had turned her gaze from him, but there was a hunter in the dark.

As Itiah passed into the shadow of a silk tent, a tall figure grabbed him, and then a sword swept through him, and he fell forever as his eyes burned.

The last thing Itiah heard, whispered balefully:

“I see you.”

ㄢㄋㄌ

The cycle will end on 22nd October, at 9PM! (GMT+8.) 

• I think I am here. (Itiah) was killed! He was from the Heritage Faction and aligned with the Conspirators!
  • Butt Ad Venture (Lawrence Scholdei) was lynched! He was from the Glory Faction and aligned with the Conspirators!
  • Xinoehp512 (Ecnelis) let history pass him by! He was from the Glory Faction and aligned with the Conspirators!

Vote Tally

Spoiler

Butt Ad Venture(3): Elbereth, Elandera, Young Bard
Elandera(1): Arraenae
Young Bard(2): STINK, Devotary of Spontaneity 

Player List

1. I think I am here (Itiah) Conspirator
2. DeTess (DeTess) Conspirator
3. xinoehp512 (Ecnelis) Conspirator
4. StrikerEZ (Roashina) Conspirator
5. Elandera (Marzia)
6. Burnt Spaghetti (Somi)
7. Young Bard (Kavela)
8. Rathmaskal (Yesterday ""Yes"" Jones)
9. Alvron (Asterion) Discovery
10. Elbereth (Ellira)
11. STINK (STINK)
12. Butt Ad Venture (Lawrence Scholdei) Conspirator
13. Devotary of Spontaneity (Faitren)
14. Arraenae (Joon)
15. Little Wilson (Wai ZhierSen) Conspirator

Edited by Kasimir

Oh yikes.

1- thats a lot of death. This is concerning. Its a really good thing rath posted at the end of last cycle then o_O inactivity filter. Fun. Okay. Right

2- so theres what 8 of us left? Two or three of which are evils, someone else being the swapperoonie role. Oh. Cycle 3. Oh. Thats a good point. They just had an opportunity to choose a side. Hum. Well then. I dont know what to think bout that other than I am concerned because someone may have flipped alignment. Or might not have. We dont have a way of telling do we?

Anyways i was more about to think about death rates and player counts but that also reminded me of something:

3- we havent seen anyone survive an attack yet. I hope the protect person isnt dead already... but havent seen any of th double lifers yet either.

4-also havent been seeing any more vote manip? Another potentially already dead role?

5-the dead people: xino dont think theres much to look into theres since they were pretty quiet. Itiah kill: well then. They went from killing prominent people to less prominent. Wondrr if thats indicative of anything? Ran out of prominent people? Trying to not be predictable incase of apparently non existent protection?  Maybe itiah was onto something? Random dice roll? I dont know? All i know is im tired >> something to look into more later or if people want to add thoughts so i dont have to that would be cool too kthnx. Uh so the venture mislynch. A villager. Hm. I coyld be tired and musremembering (and unable to spell) but i feel like i dont remember much arguing over the votes. Could be that was something the elims just let happen? Does this reflect on the bard option at all? So venture was the alternative to the alv lynch and vulture e ded up good- that mean anything? I think we mentioned distancing maybe or something i dont recal. Okay so the  reasons venture got lynched: Jumping on alv lynch last minute, saying alv lynch would get info then saying there was no info, Bards self preservation and since a possible candidate for sometone whod kill wilson off early. I get self preservation, but if im honest, i'm not a big fan of looking into the meta of who would kill who.  I mean sure that can be indicative. But i've seen returning players killed off early by old friends before, usually something done with good reason though so idk. What am i saying. I dont' know- i need sleep and ill review stuff later maybe if im not busy

*big yawn* yknow i should write posts when awake, that would probably help :D much sorrys for spelling 

I hate to sound like a broken record, but yeah guess this ain't the best.

As for now, Burnt since a quick trawl-through previous posts looks like Burnt has been on a fence for most of this game, so I'd like to see some stuff that's either a vote or not speculation on someone being something possibly you know what I mean.

Also giving El some shady eyes