• Lum (3): Rath, CadCom, Dr. Dapper
  • Lopen (3): Sart?, Ark, Lum
  • Rath (4): Fura, Lopen, Devotary, Sart?

Does sart have 2 votes currently?

Edited by Cadmium Compounder
Edit: Ooops, Ninja'd

2 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:
  • Lum (3): Rath, CadCom, Dr. Dapper
  • Lopen (3): Sart?, Ark, Lum
  • Rath (4): Fura, Lopen, Devotary, Sart?

Does sart have 2 votes currently?

I greened out my vote on Lopen, so it should be on Rath.

Night 3- A Night Light
Ji and Snip lay on their beds, in pain. The Stormfather saw the pain, the pain of all his children in the city. He saw that many of them were low on Stormlight, even those who had become bonded. He saw, and so he opened up the storm. 
All throughout the city of Celebrant, spheres came to life. It was a blessing from the Stormfather himself, and they celebrated briefly, exulting over their newly filled spheres. Finally, Meladian could create a soul, perhaps, for his homunculus. Finally, Ji and Snip could be healed. Finally, the spren had enough light to attempt to attack the spren who called himself Drizzlefather. A brave name, imitating the Stormfather. In the name of the Stormfather who had given them light, they attacked the Drizzlefather. However, the Drizzlefather managed to slip away from the well-lit side of Celebrant, into the shadows. 
In the meantime, a hunter pursued another spren, and flames consumed them. 
And now night had come. Well, no reason to pursue the Drizzlefather when they had stormlight to spend in bucketloads. Who knew what they could do with this wealth? A few, realistic spren hoped the light would finally allow them to begin eliminating the Enlightened spren they knew were among them. 
Shadows crept through the night. The light would hold them at bay for a moment, but the Stormfather could not simply drive away an Unmade. And the city of Celebrant was running out of time...
____
Rathmaskal (Drizzlefather) was lynched, but survived! 
Rathmaskal (DrizzleFather) (5): Devotary (Meladian the Lightspren), Furamirionind (Fyrul), Sart (Sartras), TheMightyLopen (Lymelis),
Lumgol (Hjalar, a lightspren) (3): Cadmium Compounder (Cadaci), Dr. Dapper (Ji the crazyspren), Rathmaskal (DrizzleFather)
TheMightyLopen (Lymelis) (2): Ark1002 (Nightshade), Lumgol (Hjalar, a lightspren)

All spheres have been refilled by the Stormfather! 
Lumgol has been burned! 
Dr. Dapper and Snipexe were healed! 
PM's are still closed. Do not use them unless they reopen. 
The turn will end at 7:00 PM EDT, 4/27/19.

Spoiler

1. Furamirionind
2. Lumgol (Hjalar the Lightspren)
3. Elandera Lightweaver Cryptic
4. Randuir (Alabaster the Inkspren) Cultivationspren
5. Xinoehp
6. Rathmaskal
7. Snipexe
8. Ark1002 (Nightshade)
9. Devotary of Spontaneity (Meladian the Lightspren)
10. Levitaph 
11. Shqueeves
12. Fifth Scholar (Rysca) Windrunner Honorspren
13. Coop772 Lightspren
14. TheMightyLopen (Lymelis)
15. Cadmium Compounder
16. Dr. Dapper (Ji)
17. Sart (Sartras)

Edited by Steeldancer

Well, I think it's fairly convincing that Rath is the stormfather. Talk about an identity crisis. He think's he's his own brother. Can the stormfather be converted? I haven't read the rules recently, and don't have the time now. 

It was probably smart revealing his role like that, because now we won't spend time trying to lynch him. Plus If he didn't, the only other person who would have known his role would have been sja anat, and now we know he isn't sja anat.

More thoughts later. 

I am glad someone healed Snipexe... Did someone heal Dr Dapper as well or was that him healing himself?

Ok... Well Mayor Rath has made an appearance it seems... : )

It seems most of my analysis last cycle was misguided at least to some extent.  I am going to need to reread the thread.

Edit:
@Cadmium Compounder no, the stormfather cannot be converted.

Edited by Furamirionind

If anyone didn't receive their PM containing their 5 stormlight, congrats, you have 5 stormlight. You're a winner! 
Also, the stormfather CAN be converted. However, he can only be converted when he only has a single life left, as is stated in the rules. 

While Rath could have named the spren he bonded to throw in some suspicion of being the Stormfather, this way is much more effective, though it does come at the cost of a lynch.

Looks like someone covered the contingencies last turn; lynch one suspect and burn the other. If Lumgol was burned by Division, the Stormfather's ability doesn't heal burns, as the roleblock would necessarily go before any other action. That means that either we have two Cultivationspren/Truthspren out there who didn't bother to do anything last night yet coordinated very well this turn, or someone created and used an item that heals burns. If Lumgol's burns were the result of another large fire, it is possible that the Stormfather's ability can heal burns.

1 hour ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Never mind what I said in my last post, Dapper's burn must have worn off naturally. Snipexe's healing is still likely to have been from Progression.

I'm prettysure it did, but I got my Stormlight refilled at the same time, so I'm unsure.