What Sanderson Character Would You Want To Meet?

Title says it! If you could meet any Sanderson character, who would it be and why?

I'd go with either Kelsier or Marsh; Kelsier because he fascinates me like no one else and Marsh because (and I will never stop saying this) he needs a big hug.

Edit: Meeting someone to punch them in the face is allowed.

Edited by Shard of Thought

People I want to meet because they are awesome: Renarin, Lift, Wayne, Siri, the Lopen, Hoid, and Rock.

People I want to punch in the face: Moash, Amaram, Sadeas, And Straff Venture.

Edited by Lunamor

People I want to meet to help them work through their problems: Kaladin, Shallan, Wayne

People I want to meet to interrogate them on stuff: Hoid, Khriss

People I want to meet to try to explain humanity to them: M-bot, Pattern (those would be some interesting conversations)

People I want to meet for laughs: Wayne

People I want to meet to punch in the face: Amaram, the Entire Traitorous Second Generation of Kandra, Elend's Father (who is not worthy of a name), Moash, Ironsides, and Kelsier (Yeah, he's technically a good guy, but he probably deserves it for one reason or another.)

People I want to meet for awesomeness sake: Elend (I feel like he and I would get along), Dalinar (I admire him), Jasnah (cause she's storming awesome), Lift (AWESOME), Shallan (The girl needs someone to talk to). 

People I want to meet to punch them (Proverbial punches, cause I'm a pacifist): Moash, Edwarn Ladrian, Straff, Amaram, Sadeas

TenSoon, hands down. I love him, also who doesn't want to hang out with a talking dog??? Also Breeze, because I think he's terribly underrated and we could drink wine and be snarky together. And probably Amaram before he becomes an adult so I could convince him not to make such bad choices and do something good with his life instead. 

Hmmm, honestly if I could meet any Sanderson character (minus Moash), I'd be pretty happy. If I had to pick just one, I would probably say Dalinar, because I feel like, after all he's been through and experienced, he's got a lot of wisdom to offer. I'd also love to have a conversation with Lightsong, just to see if I could navigate all of the sarcasm and wit. 

• 2 weeks later...

People I want to meet: Sazed/Harmony, Kaladin, Lift, TenSoon, Shallan, Hoid, Marasi, and Wayne.

Yep it’s a lot I know

People I want to punch: 80% of Mistborn era 1 nobles, Kelsier, Amaram, sAdEaS, Adolin (don’t hate me), and Miles.

Edited by IGetLIFTed

I want to meet Pattern, and Pattern, and The cryptic that Shallan has bonded with, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, And the spren of the person who Adolin marries, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, Oh and DEFINITELY PATTERN, AND Pattern. 

Oh, and Pattern

Just now, ShardShaper said:

I want to meet Pattern, and Pattern, and The cryptic that Shallan has bonded with, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, And the spren of the person who Adolin marries, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, and Pattern, Oh and DEFINITELY PATTERN, AND Pattern. 

Oh, and Pattern

I wonder if Pattern's real name is 3.141592 etc

3 minutes ago, ShardShaper said:

Oh, and Pattern

I think you forgot pattern

2 minutes ago, ShardShaper said:

I wonder if Pattern's real name is 3.141592 etc

I can go on for minutes

also double posting is generally frowned upon on the shard

Lift, Jasnah, and Dalinar just because they are amazing.  Shallan so I could ask to be her squire.  Hoid because I want a story.  Odium because I want some lessons in condescension(hopefully he wont kill me). Sadeas so I could push him off side of plateau.  Ialia so I could ask her what it was like to love someone like that.  Kaladin because he needs a hug and pattern because I love him.

Edited by Karger

2 hours ago, ShardShaper said:

Oh, and Pattern

But...

what about pattern? :P

• Chaos locked this topic