On 8/16/2019 at 8:46 AM, breakingamber said:

To quote myself there, I think we need @TwiLyghtSansSparkles, @Comatose and @Sazedezas, and possibly @Voidus

Additionally, we may need @DrakeMarshmallow to move the meeting along some more.

At this point, we either need someone to claim territory to add more filler to the meeting to flesh it out a bit more or someone to notice the time bubble to move it along even further.

Sorry, hands a little full lately but hopefully I can look through things in a couple of days. Given rate of progress in the RP I'd somewhat assumed it was dead again so haven't been checking in as frequently, sorry.

4 hours ago, Voidus said:

Sorry, hands a little full lately but hopefully I can look through things in a couple of days. Given rate of progress in the RP I'd somewhat assumed it was dead again so haven't been checking in as frequently, sorry.

I kinda thought it was too, but I think with a bit of effort, we can keep it going! 

18 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Eheheheh...

To clarify that ominous reply, I would say that Jacklyn is a little too preoccupied as of now to show up. 

If I understand your meaning?

EDIT: I said I wasn't going to write the BIG DRAMATIC ANIME SHOWDOWN. I said I wasn't going to because it deserves a full on animation, not something as simple as a mere script. 

Guess I'm going to make an anime now?

Edited by winter devotion

1 hour ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Basically it means that I've dropped the ball a bit on writing that scene and am currently working on fixing that.

Ah. Yeah. 

EDIT: Re: The Epic Anime Showdown Which I Might Have To Actually Animate For Myself, I think there'll probably be two timelines, one involving that and the other involving them running off and hanging out on the internet with this GAW group. 

30 minutes ago, breakingamber said:

Alright, serious talk now.

Despite Saze's momentary comeback, I'm pretty sure that at this point we need to do something about his absence. I would suggest taking over his characters temporarily until he comes back for good.

Who's game?

I'm game for that happening, butI'd prefer not to be the one to take them over. 

EDIT: (I also resent the implication that my self indulgent ramblings about Kokichi AUs aren't serious. They are seriously self indulgent nonsense.)

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

I'm game for that happening, butI'd prefer not to be the one to take them over. 

EDIT: (I also resent the implication that my self indulgent ramblings about Kokichi AUs aren't serious. They are seriously self indulgent nonsense.)

Sorry, serious is probably not the right word. On-topic might be a better one.

Can we get @TwiLyghtSansSparkles back on the scene? I personally really want to know what happens with Jade and Nathan. Also I have a vaguely interesting idea and some vaguely annoying questions (mainly, "would MV recognize either of the two).

I'd be game for writing Bloodlight or Arachnerd. Anyone else?

14 hours ago, breakingamber said:

Sorry, serious is probably not the right word. On-topic might be a better one.

Can we get @TwiLyghtSansSparkles back on the scene? I personally really want to know what happens with Jade and Nathan. Also I have a vaguely interesting idea and some vaguely annoying questions (mainly, "would MV recognize either of the two).

I'd be game for writing Bloodlight or Arachnerd. Anyone else?

Fair-- I was kinda kidding about being serious anyway. (Speaking of said off topic, serious, and seriously self indulgent ramblings, I've drawn two new Kokichis and am in progress of doing a third. Will post here once I'm done.)