https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BT6qECKG0Bf_K6-ajs4Sv0vX45ucTEiNBRV6WHUWRZ8/edit?usp=sharing

There's a link to what happened in Portland, part one. I feel like I ended it on a pretty good place. It won't take too much more then that, so I figured I'd make a separate doc for the rest, then a separate doc for each after that. Anyone feel free to ask for edit access.

7 hours ago, winter devotion said:

Let’s make an Epic that’s increasing coincidences canon, at least in our fanon, so we have an excuse for all this. I’m already assuming Moral Guardian is and I’m planning to reference him.

My headcannon is that it's an epic named Starcross (my google doc is getting much too big :blink:).

Spoiler

Specifically, these are their abilities:

• Can access an alternate world that mirrors the real one. Any shadow in the real world can function as a gate; even a small crack in the wall of an illuminated room could be used to watch or listen from within their alternate world. The alternate world is completely uninhabited, and light and shadow are switched while inside it.
  • Generates improbability. Coincidences occur in a large area around them, especially in their proximity. While it is very difficult to prove, it is possible that this is a defense mechanism, because Starcross isn't dead yet.
  • Possibly another light-themed ability.

The reason we haven't ever seen Starcross is that they spend most of their time in the mirrorverse. Anywhere a bunch of coincidences pile up, we can explain it by saying Starcross is in that area, but just on the other side.

Idea: Maybe they are the mystery girl that destroyed Titan in the intro?

Edit: Alternatively, an epic named “Plot” (yes, I love double puns).

4 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

I still double-space to this day.

I always wondered if you actually naturally did that, or if you started doing that after imitating Alv :P

For what it's worth, I used double-spaces for an entire anonymous game and it was hard to break the habit after (easier then getting into the habit in the first place, though).

Edited by Drake Marshall

I just realized that Nathaniel Snyder, Nathan Sperry, and myself all have the same initials. Like, Nate was made from an old potential pseudonym, so he's supposed to share my initials, but I never realized that his first name was so similar to Nathan's, nor that Nathan's last name was Sperry. What is this?

4 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

I just realized that Nathaniel Snyder, Nathan Sperry, and myself all have the same initials. Like, Nate was made from an old potential pseudonym, so he's supposed to share my initials, but I never realized that his first name was so similar to Nathan's, nor that Nathan's last name was Sperry. What is this?

You’re all triplets separated at birth who were given strangely similar names? 

14 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

My headcannon is that it's an epic named Starcross (my google doc is getting much too big :blink:).

Reveal hidden contents

Specifically, these are their abilities:

• Can access an alternate world that mirrors the real one. Any shadow in the real world can function as a gate; even a small crack in the wall of an illuminated room could be used to watch or listen from within their alternate world. The alternate world is completely uninhabited, and light and shadow are switched while inside it.
  • Generates improbability. Coincidences occur in a large area around them, especially in their proximity. While it is very difficult to prove, it is possible that this is a defense mechanism, because Starcross isn't dead yet.
  • Possibly another light-themed ability.

The reason we haven't ever seen Starcross is that they spend most of their time in the mirrorverse. Anywhere a bunch of coincidences pile up, we can explain it by saying Starcross is in that area, but just on the other side.

Idea: Maybe they are the mystery girl that destroyed Titan in the intro?

Edit: Alternatively, an epic named “Plot” (yes, I love double puns).

I always wondered if you actually naturally did that, or if you started doing that after imitating Alv :P

For what it's worth, I used double-spaces for an entire anonymous game and it was hard to break the habit after (easier then getting into the habit in the first place, though).

What do you guys mean by double spacing?

41 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

Have a double post. Too tired for Arachnerd right now, but Nate and Karabiner are progressing.

The big fight scene between Karabiner, Liam, and Kokichi should probably be written as a collab. It seems like it’ll be right around the corner, unless there’s anything you need to do with him first?

45 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

The big fight scene between Karabiner, Liam, and Kokichi should probably be written as a collab. It seems like it’ll be right around the corner, unless there’s anything you need to do with him first?

The is one thing he still needs to do, but we can engage some of his henchmen. It would probably be comical to see Boomerang with Kokichi's... Influence.

Karabiner's "Operation Stalemate" is important to Bloodlight's character arc, but he can literally die right after. In fact, he could be betting everything on it's success because his laid has been destroyed or something, and then when Conn conns him into Linking Amanda - the bait - instead of Joseph - the switch - he can get decimated. That can't happen in day one though, because Karabiner still needs to demonstrate his terribleness by killing some random guy who's out with his girlfriend.

So, yeah, he's kind of booked, but there could be smaller fights that keep him from getting it done the way he wants, when he wants.