5 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

And the events that occur will influence her "Nighthound mask" as well, like a real person would.

She’d need to avoid Red, who’d be jealous and want her hurt for taking up Nighthound’s attention, but if they were both his, she probably wouldn't kill her. 

Hey everyone,

Both of my jobs have been continuously picking up, and with school about to start back up again it doesn’t look like I’ll have time to RP. I didn’t get in a lot of posts so it shouldn’t impact the plot too much, but just wanted to let everyone know that this place is great and I’ll still be reading everything! If anyone wants to adopt my characters feel free, remake them however you want. Or you can just act like Orbit crushed his entire organization in an angry bout of madness. Or nighthound did it.

Also, I’m 17. I’ve been reading the RP since the start though, wayyyyy back in the good old days. And it looks like as a dude I am in the minority, which I did ironic as I always pictured us all as a bunch of guys or possibly gender neutral blobs of thought.

Anyways, good luck and happy reckonings to all!

26 minutes ago, Bladestorm said:
Spoiler

Hey everyone,

Both of my jobs have been continuously picking up, and with school about to start back up again it doesn’t look like I’ll have time to RP. I didn’t get in a lot of posts so it shouldn’t impact the plot too much, but just wanted to let everyone know that this place is great and I’ll still be reading everything! If anyone wants to adopt my characters feel free, remake them however you want. Or you can just act like Orbit crushed his entire organization in an angry bout of madness. Or nighthound did it.

Also, I’m 17. I’ve been reading the RP since the start though, wayyyyy back in the good old days. And it looks like as a dude I am in the minority, which I did ironic as I always pictured us all as a bunch of guys or possibly gender neutral blobs of thought.

Yeah, also a dude, but I kind of figured there were less of us.

(Small sidenote: Reckonings are not really the happiest things to those of us with likeable High Epics. Which I guess is just me... :P)

2 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

Umm... Didn't we just establish that Twi is a gal? One  of us is confused, and I don't believe it's me...

I think he meant people with likable high epics.

But yeah, I still think most of us are guys. Just not most by a large margin.

3 hours ago, Sazedezas said:

I guess I never thought if them as a High Epic before. I'm kind it tired, too, so probably just ignore I say right now.

Shhh... Go to sleep. 

EDIT: I feel like Insight and Kokichi could have a feelings jam about angsty butterfly symbolism. 

Edited by winter devotion

9 hours ago, winter devotion said:

It’d basically be stronger. Actually, maybe not the punching. She doesn’t strike me as a tsundere. Which harem trope would you describe her as? Given she’s an Epic, Yandere would make sense but if we’re going for the “eventually joins Nighthound’s messed up harem of squick” plan, then Red’s already got that role and Ray is the tsundere.

Correction, there is no dere at all in that relationship on Ray's part.

18 minutes ago, Edgedancer said:

Correction, there is no dere at all in that relationship on Ray's part.

Ah, yeah, I just meant in terms of “twisted counterparts” to the trope. 

Edit: Would Taya be the reflection of the kuudere?

Edited by winter devotion

5 hours ago, Bladestorm said:

Hey everyone,

Sorry to see you go. I hope school goes well for you.

I should probably mention at this point that Epoch has been setting up a plan to kill Orbit. I wasn't actually planning on it working (I was actually kind of hoping it would backfire in the most spectacular way possible, as one of the things that started the collapse of ERA). But, what Epoch was going to do actually would be a pretty plausible way for Orbit to be killed, if it comes to that.

That said, I would be more happy if somebody were able to adopt him. Orbit was a fun character, even if he didn't make very many appearances.

Also, since everybody's doing it, I'm 19.

@Comatose So, if I were to completely hypothetically have a character who is hunting you down and trying to either kill you or beat you in a musical competition, how much of Taylor Swift's will I need to read before bringing them in, and where would I see said Taylor Swift's story?

7 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

@Comatose So, if I were to completely hypothetically have a character who is hunting you down and trying to either kill you or beat you in a musical competition, how much of Taylor Swift's will I need to read before bringing them in, and where would I see said Taylor Swift's story?

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s been lapsing into talking in terms of “us” and “me” instead of “our characters” and “my character.” :P