Rate the Signature Above You!!

I'm bowing down to your signature.  Wait, your signature can't tell me what to do! 1/10! He means 10/10. Wait, your signature can't just take over my posts and write what it wants….

This post now belongs to StrikerEZ's signature.  Jondesu is no more.

1 hour ago, Ecthelion III said:

I love your signature, 10/10. Not that I would be able to give it a different score without it taking over :ph34r::ph34r:

But seriously, love the dry humor.

See, it works!

Also, thanks.

Anywya, on to your signature. I'm not quite sure what to make of it, honestly. I'm not sure where the quote is from, but it make sure me laugh for some reason. So...8/10.

1 hour ago, StrikerEZ said:

I really like the quote, but I don't know where it's from. 9/10

It's Hoid, from the additional scene in Elantris that was added in the Anniversary edition.

As for Straw's sig, I think I might have already rated it, but 8/10 for a funny quote.  I'd suggest some formatting to make it more visually appealing, though.  I don't care about D&D, but nicely done with the link for those that do.

12 hours ago, Cluny the Scourge said:

Some good theories... Where does hoid bacon come from? 7.6/10

Clicking the image takes you to part of it (the Investiture is like bacon part), and the Hoid likes bacon comes from a WoB someone got in their book:

"Hoid loves bacon" personalization

For the sig above: 6/10.  You said Meh, I take it as fact.  The Hoid quote makes it quite nice, though.