Cleo pulled open her sash of metals and downed a vial of copper. Kae turned and lunged at Fiddle Gak. 

"You okay?" She asked the girl behind Fiddle Gak. 

(I'm back to Cleo only being a Smoker. Her being an Edgedancer didn't work out. I like having an underpowered RP character as much as an overpowered one.)

So, I'm a Disguise Lens wearer, and somebody is trying to find my Faction, so I target the Serial Killer. What does the spy dude learn? And does the serial killer kill me or him?

The spy will see what they would see if they targeted the SK.  What that is I still ain't telling.  If you are targeted by the SK then you will die no matter who you are disguised as unless you have some protection.  The SK isn't fooled by disguises.

Well as it stands right now, with 29 players, depending on how troll-y Alvron is feeling, we could likely be expecting 4 teams of 7 each, and a Serial Killer. (because we all know Alvron would pick including SK over Hoid) ;)

But, that's not accounting for any possible GM Troll levels that can't be calculated at this time. :P

I'm quite looking forward to this start. But in the meantime, back to Keira, Figgldygrak, Cleo, and Kae. :)

“I am Figgldygrak!

Keira jerked awake and threw herself away from the hulking thing towering over. She cursed herself for falling asleep. She was supposed to be watching the door. She scrambled backwards along the wall, but she only got a few feet before she hit another corner and couldn’t go any further. She was stuck, and now she just knew this thing was going to rip her limb-from-limb.

Suddenly, two people jumped in front of Figgldygrak, blocking its lumbering advance toward Keira. One of the new people turned to face off against the creature and Keira realized it was the spiked-eyed person she’d taken note of earlier. Maybe he’s not so bad after all…. Keira looked at his companion, noticing it was another girl. The girl turned to her.

“Hi, I’m Cleo. That’s Kae. He’s a reformed inquisitor from Scadrial and I’m a smoker from Scadrial.”

Keira cocked her head, a little confused. Scadrial? She’d thought she was pretty good with geography, but she’d never even heard of that place and couldn’t even begin to guess what country it was in much less what continent it was on. And the word inquisitor only made her think of the Spanish Inquisition, but she was certain that wasn’t what Cleo had meant. She was just as certain that when Cleo said “smoker,” she wasn’t referring to drugs. So she just stared at the girl, unsure of how to respond.

And the Figgldygrak started vomiting. Only, it wasn’t really vomiting. Sure, things were coming out of its mouth, but they looked like 1-dimensional figures--not partially-digest food-stuffs, like normal people vomit. She wasn’t sure what the figures would do--they almost looked like they were drawn with chalk--but she was sure that she didn’t want to find out what they did. Anything coming from that nightmarish mess couldn’t possibly be good.

Cleo turned back to her. “You okay?” she asked.

Keira nodded, watching in sick fascination of the chalk forms spilled down Figgldygrak’s body and onto the floor. The figures parted, some of them heading towards Kae and the rest coming towards Keira and Cleo. That shocked Keira into action. “We need to get out of her.” Figgldygrak was blocking the stairs down and most of the collapsed second floor wouldn’t be safe to scramble over to get down to the first level. That meant a window. Which could mean broken bones, but she could take broken bones over the mysterious chalk figures. She saw a window through a doorway next to her, and she pulled Cleo with her. “Let’s go. Kae can follow us.” And with that, Keira dove headfirst out the window.

Round One: Hide and Seek

“The wait is over!  You know what that means Sennti fans.  That’s right, it’s game time!

This is Al Vron, reporting live from the arena, and it looks like we have a good mix of contestants this time.

The hype for this match has been intense.  The arena is packed with fans all cheering for their chosen combatants.   There have been some clashes between groups of rival fans but so far security has kept things from boiling over.

There has been some controversy as well when both Gerald and Cheez-it took a dive before the contest had even begun.  A piece of advice from an old veteran: If you’re going to throw the match, then you could at least wait until the game starts.

The contestants are signalling they’re ready so let’s jump straight into the action.

Round One is sponsored by Gyros Gravatonics.  Home of Ninja Alligator brand Grav-cycles.

Game on!”

Round One is a no-kill, no-vote round.  All other abilities can be used.  It will last 24 hours.
You may now proceed to destroy my inbox with your PM requests. :blink: 
All factions are present but not necessarily all roles.

Player List:
Joe (The Only Joe)
Malcom (Mailliw73)
Vin Yard Awg/Vya (Vineyarddawg)
Tristal (Tuilr)
Eol (Eolhondras)
Dow (Dowanx)
Jain (Lightsworn Panda)
Cleo and Kae (Winter Cloud)
Ank (Clanky)
Keira (Little Wilson)
Arall (Araris Valerian)
Karlin (Surgebound Rainspren)
Count Piffula (Lord Pifferdoo)
Tammy Kingswright (A Smart Guy)
Todd Smith (Twelfthrootoftwo)
Ash (Ashiok)
Bortholemew (Bort)
Honorable Sir Maestro Dr. Brightlord Seixa (Phattemer)
Atreides Agamemnon (Ostrichofevil)
Lil' Meester Fafa (Splinter)
Naran (Aonar Faileas)
New One the Toddler (Newan)
Figgldygrak (Gamma Fiend)
Ferrin (Feligon)
The Shard (ShardbearerFanatic2014)
Samhain (Seonid)
Restless (Renegade)
Keldre (KalaDellexe)
Lu (Luckat)
Edited by Alvron

Restless glanced around the ruins nervously.  “29 people here? Far too many! Too many, I say! In fact, it’s enough for a full four factions to wreak havoc upon us! And maybe even a serial killer, as well! I’d hate to become cereal and get killed! That’s just gross! The cereal part, not the getting killed part, obviously.” Restless’s eyes flitted about, no doubt searching for some source of caffeine.

“I… Ah, you know what  just realized? I can’t go down to the Newcago Chalkling & Spren Library later today, like I planned to! Ah well, probably wasn’t that interesting anyway. Way too… weird, and animated, like… like me! Anyway…”

Restless looked around, seeing that the others had begun conversing with each other. Clearly, in order to survive, he’d need to try a similar tactic.

Alright, let’s get started!

I agree with Gamma that, in this 29-player game, we’re most likely going to have each of the factions with all 7 roles, and 1 unaligned player. (Doesn’t mean that that’s how the roles are distributed, but it’s a good baseline.) I highly doubt there will actually be 2 or more Serial Killers, solely because that would throw off the faction balance. I wouldn’t be too surprised if Hoid is in the game, rather than a Serial Killer. Of course, considering the large number of players, that’s probably just me being hopeful. Time will tell, I suppose.

Other than that, I don’t know how exactly we’re going to go about playing this, faction-wise. And even if I did, there's no reason for me to be just revealing that plan in-thread, for all to see. So, best of luck and all, I guess?

Count Piffula nibbled on a cheese stick while sitting on a larger town. Restless was mumbling to himself, and Count Piffula found this interesting. His Dark Piffiness leaned in to get a closer look, but cheese sticks always made him dizzy, and he fell with a "whumph!".

Everybody looked at him. There were some giggles.  

Reminder:  There is NO killing or VOTING for this round.  This is to give everyone a chance to find their allies before being ruthlessly slaughtered.

Also, please ignore the MR6 that appeared on some of the PMs and thread.  I messed it up.

Edit:  Also each player must post at least once every second cycle or they will be killed.  
And the way my PM box is looking, I will have no problem killing each and every one of you. :P 

Edited by Alvron

We shouldn't believe him.  Last time someone straight up told the group what they were, they swindled everyone into lynching one of the most useful roles under the pretense that he was, in fact, said role.  Frank told me all about the evil Vinyerian Dagar.

someone scan him.

Edited by Feligon

We shouldn't believe him.  Last time someone straight up told the group what they were, they swindled everyone into lynching one of the most useful roles under the pretense that he was, in fact, said role.  Frank told me all about the evil Vinyerian Dagar.

someone scan him.

First, I'm not Vine. Secondly, this is a faction based game, not a Village vs Eliminator game. Scans of me might be rather untrustworthy, due to the number of faction-hiding roles in this game.

someone scan him.

Whoa, what?  (looks around innocently)

I would like to officially state for the record that I am not Steelheart, the Wyrn, one of those evil chalklings from Nebrask, whoever the bad people in the Alcatraz books are, or Odium.

If someone scans him, at least someone will know whether he's trustworthy.  Someone in the many channels of communication may very well affirm to someone else that he is, indeed, telling the truth.  As it stands, I have no real way of knowing the truth in this situation.  Someone else (possibly from my faction) may, at a latter date, disclose to me the true nature of the lightswornpanda.  I can only hope I know sooner rather than later.

Here's the thing with claiming things and asking people to contact you. It's sorsa a win-win. If you lied and they tell you who they are, good. If truth and same, also good. If you both lied, then it's neutral, sorta, cos they get lynched and if you tell truth and they lie, you just die, which isn't the worst outcome, as things go. TL;DR don't contact people claiming things right now