All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks! Unfortunately it makes me want to write more in that world not less. I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FINISH A STORY WILL I
  3. YEAHHHH do that. Heehee you were my first shardbuddy, way back when you were shipping me and Cacophony, so…
  4. Any reason why Cash is your secondary? Suggestive here you're prioritising Wierdo as the more suspicious of the Wierdo/Cash pair. I don't have a strong TUA read. Theoretically it'd be vote-based, but TUA hasn't had much of a great record. Edited to add: Where's my emotional support Aman/Drake/Araris/Archer when I need 'em
  5. I mean, I could always look in a mirror I guess
  6. Aww scud I’m out of rep Elan it’s so good!! I don’t know why but beings in one’s head is one of my favorite tropes *cough Malevolent* *cough thanks @Elf*
  7. No votes for Rock? Lemme fix that.
  8. Pattern is the most adorable spren in existence and you cannot change my mind
  9. “Eddie gets a senior discount at stores.” @Thaidakar the Ghostblood ~_~
  10. DORMINANT [ +256783219521 ] EXOTIC FAST VOODOO MAGIC LOVE / LOST LOVE SPELLS TO BRING BACK AN EX LOVER LOST LOVE / LOVE SPELL CASTER << AMERICA CANADAD CARIBBEANS EUROPE ASIA ARAB NATIONS AFRICA >> AMERICA'S TOP NOTCH QUICK RESULTS MAGIC VOODOO LOVE / LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER WHO CAN BRING BACK YOUR EX LOVER INSTANTLY AND PERMANENTLY << USA CANADA ST LUCIA ST VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES BARBADOS U.S VIRGIN ISLANDS BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS BERMUDA TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS BERMUDA JAMAICA TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO ANGUILLA ANTIGUA AND BERBUDA MEXICO ARGENTINA COLOMBIA BRAZIL CHILE VENEZUELA URUGUAY PERU NICARAGUA .. >>EUROPE'S MOST CONSULTED GIFTED POWERFUL WHITE / DARK VOODOO MAGIC LOVE / LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER << LONDON MANCHESTER BIRMINGHAM NEWCASTLE UK GERMANY NETHERLANDS SWITZERLAND BELGIUM AUSTRIA SPAIN FRANCE PORTUGUAL SWEDEN DENMARK FINLAND ICELAND MALTA LUXEMBOURG CYPRUS GREECE GEORGIA TURKEY ROMANIA BULGARIA AZERBAIJAN MOLDOVA BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA SERBIA CROATIA LITHUANIA LATVIA UKRAINE RUSSIAN FEDERATION ISRAEL .. >>ASIA'S MOST CONTACTED ONLINE POWERFUL MAGIC VOODOO LOST LOVE / LOVE SPELL CASTER << JAPAN SOUTH KOREA IRAN CHINA INDIA HONG KONG SINGAPORE THAILAND .. >>ARAB NATIONS' TOP NOTCH ISLAMIC / ARABIC VOODOO MAGIC LOVE / LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER << SAUDI ARABIA QATAR OMAN KUWAIT UAE BAHRAIN PAKISTAN EGYPT MOROCCO ALGERIA LIBYA TUNISIA .. >>AFRICA'S MOST GIFTED GENUINE NATIVE TRADITIONAL WITCHCRAFT MAGIC VOODOO LOST LOVE / LOVE SPELL CASTER << SOUTH AFRICA NAMIBIA BOTSWANA ZAMBIA KENYA COMOROS ISLANDS CAPE VERDE SEYCHELLES MAURITIUS ZANZIBAR TANZANIA DRC RWANDA KENYA MALI ANGOLA GABON NIGERIA SENEGAL IVORY COAST GHANA MAURITANIA GUINEA SERRA LEONE .. >>Native Traditional Healer,Median,Love Spells Caster,I Cast spells “Black Magic,Voodoo,White Magic,Islamic Spells” With the help of my spiritual Guiding powers, my spells casting is done in a unique way to see that you get help in your problem. I Will prove to you that under the sun, “all things are possible” , being disappointed by Inconsistent results and full of sadness,It’s never too late for your problems to be solved,what’s that disturbing you,is it LOVE?,,MARRIAGE PROBLEM? BARENESS,DIVORCE,LOST BOYFRIEND-GIRLFRIEND,ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR CHILD CUSTODY,COURT CASES-CRIMINAL|CIVIL, be it anything else i am here to help you it’s never too late for your problem to be solved and change your life once for Good and forever CANADA AUSTRALIA EUROPE ASIA MIDDLE EAST SOUTH AMERICA WORLDWIDE...CALL/WHATSAPP +256783219521 PSYCHIC MAGGU.
  11. Better find an actual nerd, then. Nooooooooooooooo what do you all have alarms called “make Eddie suffer because it’s funny”
  12. Edited to add: Some additional thoughts for everyone to chew on. -I'm actually personally concerned I'm One Thinging Cash. This is the one thing (lol) that gives me pause, particularly in light of significant Cash ML history in his SE play. -I feel E!TUA has a history of opportunism and I'm concerned TUA is being opportunistic here. That being said, there's one thing E!him did that sets off personal alarm bells that hasn't emerged this time (yet.) -I just generally have Aet concerns. -I think it is worth putting this on the table, and that's that Bee and Aet had weird PMs with Raven, with Bee seeming to phish Raven for HP info (!) I think this is worth noting in a landscape where PMing/contacting Raven was the exception among players and not the rule, and it makes me question whether Elims: A. chose to only have one member contact Raven (thinking of the Aet/Bee not E/E deal) and B. whether therefore engagement with Raven is noteworthy seeing as it is generally not done and majority of players should have been Village. Edited to add: Crossed slightly back to V!Bee, but not in a definitive way. Bee's still overall in null territory for me. Minimally I was going to cite Bee's exchange with Neil and Stick in QF70b as being more solving indicative but honestly when I re-read those posts, I found Bee was just as prone to giving random reasons for votes, going on to issue gut reads under pressure. The random reasons bit doesn't seem too different from the Archer vote reason Bee offered. There's the bandwagoning element in the LG but QF!Bee at one point sheeped my vote and at another point, voted Neil (IIRC, could've been another player) just so Stick would stop yelling at everyone to vote Neil.
  13. Crossed the fence which way? I agree that it's not overt. I could see similarities and differences, but I think the reactivity-only thing was the same in both games. I've never played with v!RBM so I don't know if this game is more similar to that or not.
  14. Funny thing is this might mean I've crossed the fence a little because I did see some similarity on doing a QF70 re-read for Bee but not overt. Bee's just in a slightly hard to read place. @RoyalBeeMage - Why did you feel Archer being random was Evil, are you able to spell out your thought process?
  1. Load more activity