All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Terrance turned to her. "Jenny? What is it?" Terrance wasn't sure he could do anything about that.
  3. Edgar wasn’t moving. Blood was seeping through the bandages again, the wounds having reopened from his movement.
  4. Jenny fought to keep from drifting away. The voice was returning, and it was angry. Big. Taking up so much space. She felt so, so small. So alone. She managed to get a single word out. ”Please.” She wasn’t sure who that was directed at.
  5. "You are going to kill me." He said, pulling his blade free. "But maybe I can take you down with me." He twisted the knife rapidly, slicing at Kaza's arm, trying to sever it.
  6. He catches the blade on his hand, grinning wildly. "Stand down Po, before i have to kill you"
  7. He grunts and stumbles back, ignoring the added pain. This time he jabs at Kaza's neck, trying to end the fight before he was overwhelmed by his injuries.
  8. He puts his arm in the way, keeping his belly safe. a gash tears down his arm, and it runs rivulets of blood. He grins and stabs at Po's thigh.
  9. *should be asleep I have a big test tomorrow* win
  10. He flips up, not missing a beat. The loss of his arm was making things much harder, but he was lighter now and could move even faster. While he was still low, he lounged in to swipe at Kaza's stomach.
  11. Kaza grins, saliva dripping as he dodges to the side, grabs that arm, and slams Po into the ground.
  12. "NO!" The word burst out of him like water from a broken dam. "YOU WILL FIGHT ME FIRST." He lunges at Kaza with his knife.
  13. Kaza growled. "I suppose you need to be put down. Because this is all this is, isnt it? A culling. and we have to kill each other, otherwise we will die anyway, forever wasting away into a nothingness... I'll let you live if you help me. then we can fight on fair ground as the final two. a worthy match." his eyes almost seem to brighten at the idea. "Yes. yes... I like that. We will spill each others blood while caked in the life of others..."
  14. Po takes a deliberate step forward, knife at the ready. "I won't loose you to yourself, I won't stand by and watch you kill someone." His words where quiet, spoken more for himself then for Kaza.
  15. Edgar collapsed to the ground, his breathing growing shallow. @Lunamor
  16. Terrance looked unimpressed, but backed away.
  17. “I don’t care! Go away from her!” He took another wobbly step forward, leveling his sword.
  18. Little sneak peak at some writing.

Spoiler

"And what then? Are we left to rage against the sickly weakness of this... this shattered mortal shell?" Enhiras laughed, turning the dagger in his hands. "Seeking for the glories of old is vain. The only glory is what we take for ourselves. By war, by death, by conquest. You," he pointed the dagger at Ceshmir, who sat upon the throne of Neldomark, "had your niece assassinated when she would ascend that very throne."

"What I did, I did only out of need and of love for this kingdom. The weakness of the mind, the lust after a peace that cannot be gained is more abhorrent than the weakness of any man's body." But both is the most terrible, especially in a king, Ceshmir thought. He leaned forwards in the throne, his eyes intent and fiery. "What have you to say of your actions in Bar-covern? I ordered the city captured, not sacked and leveled."

Enhiras sneered, his weaselly face pinching and becoming uglier as he spoke. "If you really want to secure this kingdom, you would have gone after Baeryvun first. You chose to ignore the rumors spreading out of there, and now we're fighting a war on two fronts." He slammed the dagger back into its bejeweled scabbard. "Not the best decision, I think."

Ceshmir's breath began coming quick and sharp, and the fire in his eyes spread across his face in a violent rage as he stood from the throne. "You," he said, his voice quiet and piercing, "knew."

"And yet, neither you, nor Kharne, nor Maelon, when he lived, listened to my counsel," Enhiras replied, his voice heavy with scorn. "What was it that Jaryn Enly wrote? 'What sorrow that such foolish men should lead, and that such wise should be slain'?"

"GET OUT!" Ceshmir's voice thundered in the throne room of the Palace-Beneath-the-Dawn, with the Maerin* exchanging glances and the servants cringing in fear. The last time the king had had such a violent fit, it had taken nearly a week to scour all the crimson out of the seams in the marble and obsidian floor.

_____

*the king's personal guard.

I love writing from the antagonist's POV.

19. "I'm still trying to figure out what's going on."
  20. “I…I don’t know,” he said weakly. “But you will stop!”
  21. It’s been a minute since I’ve seen you post. How’s it going?

22. Dang I just spared with Lynn and Aeolia. That was some tough ole gals there! I really hope I ll see them in 3D one day!
  23. "My name is Kaza. Ill be your reaper for today." he licks his lips wickedly. "heh. im sure your blood would be most delicious to the ground..." Kaza spins, angry, his eyes wild. "YOU WILL STAY OUT OF MY WAY. DONT MOVE AN INCH. LET ME HAVE THIS ONE KILL" He shakes with an anticipation, something primal within him, something that needed to be let out now. whoever this is, it isn't kaza. at least, not how he's been known.
  1. Load more activity