Guest Somebody from Scadrial
1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Okay... but I asked why you were suspicious of Illwei.

See that's interesting because it diminishes your 'new player' rating quite a bit... which you discarded anyway :P. 

Like I said (although sarcastically) Illwei voted me first and I haven't even voted him I've just made a promise to maybe, possibly, yet unlikely make a vote 

And yes I have very little wish for a new player rating (although if it stops me being wrongly lynched I'm fine with it) 

Spoiler

I love how you just walked past me soft implying that Connie was a Elim. Not that I think that but who knows

Once again I believe I will sleep through rollover so if I don't respond to something it is likely because I am asleep 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Illwei

Edited by Somebody from Sel

3 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

And yes I have very little wish for a new player rating (although if it stops me being wrongly lynched I'm fine with it) 

if you're going to place votes please don't do it like that. In general I hate spoilers like that, but please don't spoiler votes at all, it makes it harder for the GM

---

So your reasoning against me is that I placed a vote against you? why shouldn't I? 

I would like to let everyone know that Somebody PMd me this morning and told me that they saw me as village now and that they were sorry. sorry for what? who knows. them then immediately voting on me makes no sense. 

@Elkanah VC?

Edited by Illwei
tag

OK, I was super busy today, but here are my thoughts:

Reading: Not much. They were the one to suggest taking votes off of Somebody, but I think that was a fine proposal, and isn't too sus in of itself. If Somebody flips elim, they become more suspicious.

Illwei: This is a big claim to make:

3 hours ago, Illwei said:

I would like to let everyone know that Somebody PMd me this morning and told me that they saw me as village now and that they were sorry. sorry for what? who knows. them then immediately voting on me makes no sense. 

It makes me suspicious. It's possible Illwei-Somebody is a bus attempt, but it seems a little too obvious. Still a little sus for the reasons I mentioned in my D1 post.

King: Switched vote a lot because they said were trying to prevent a double lynch. Mild sus.

Somebody: Was mildly suspicious during the first day, but I let them off because they were new. Their accusations this round were a little strange, and they were behaving weirdly the whole time. They also accused me based on false information, which I may be willing to forgive as an honest mistake. They're vote on Illwei is also weird. If Illwei flips village, or if his claim about Somebody PMing him is confirmed, Somebody is very sus.

Condensation:  Not much to go on. Abstaining from the vote could be taken a few ways. Very mild sus.

Matrim: Defended me and King against Somebody, which could be a pocket attempt but I think it was too subtle for that. 

For now, I'm going to vote Somebody. I'm not against voting Illwei, though, especially if Somebody provides a good argument for Illwei's claimed PM.

8 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

I love how you just walked past me soft implying that Connie was a Elim. Not that I think that but who knows

RP means nothing when it comes to reads. Anything that might have been implied doesn't have relevance to actual alignments.

And yeah, don't put votes like that...

1 hour ago, JesterLavorre said:

It makes me suspicious. It's possible Illwei-Somebody is a bus attempt, but it seems a little too obvious. Still a little sus for the reasons I mentioned in my D1 post.

I don't really see how... it's just a PM, right?

...Or, @Illwei, when you say 'saw' do you mean that he just thinks you're village or that he scanned you as village? Because the latter definitely is a big claim to make.

5 hours ago, Illwei said:

if you're going to place votes please don't do it like that. In general I hate spoilers like that, but please don't spoiler votes at all, it makes it harder for the GM

@Elkanah VC?

Somebody from Sel (4): Matrim's Dice, Ghanderflaffle, JesterLavorre, Illwei

Matrim (1): Kings Way

Illwei (1): Somebody from Sel

12 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Daziron chuckled in his throat. Perhaps these recruits did have in them what it took to be a Ghostblood. They certainly were brave enough. Or foolhardy enough. Did this girl not understand what she was talking to?

"I am called Daziron, an ancient name with much meaning. Singer children know my name. That one back there, perhaps." The dullform behind him confused Daziron most of all. Why was he unresponsive?

Perhaps dullform was why he was unresponsive. Daziron never had to knew what that was like, thankfully.

Hoping to be done with the conversation, Daziron turned his back to the girl, but didn't leave. He didn't need to. She was the one who had intruded; she was the one who needed to leave.

Typically 'jumping onto trains' is reserved as an elim term xD But if you think he's suspicious enough to warrant a vote. They're not permanent, and don't mean too much early on. Pretty sure they don't bite.

12 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Oh there's nothing suspicious about VOTING me at all, nothing, absolutely nothing. Yes I have played a version of Mafia called Town of Salem I think Connie might be using the term correctly after what's there to say she isn't a Elim? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"Yes your name is spoken of with great fear and worship" disgust "where I come from" 

I'm here to respond to the RP, ignore me. Thanks, Mat.

"It's nice to meet you, Daziron." Connie paused, then pressed on. "Does that mean that you're named after someone famous, or are you the famous person?"

Again, probably best to reply to this on the next thread.

Just now, Condensation said:

"It's nice to meet you, Daziron." Connie paused, then pressed on. "Does that mean that you're named after someone famous, or are you the famous person?"

*Sighs*

[It's rollover]

I'm aware, but I can't see another thread. Is there one? Am I blind?

There isn't we have to wait SO WAIT

Hour 3

Somebody from Sel (4): Matrim's Dice, Ghanderflaffle, JesterLavorre, Illwei

Matrim (1): Kings Way

Illwei (1): Somebody from Sel

Somebody from Sel was Lynched. They were a Loyal Recommended

JesterLavorre was killed They were a  Loyal Recommended

Player List

Spoiler

1. Lord Silberfarben - First of the players

2. Matrim's Dice - Daziron the Fused

3. Gears - Fourth of the Dark (looking to trap... something)

4. Ghanderflaffle - Kriti the Death Averse

5. Lotus - Lotus of the Reshi

6. Condensation - Connie the great guesser

7. Kings Way - Banana the Symmetrical

8. Somebody From Sel - Somebody F. Mysterious Loyal Recommended

9. JesterLavorre - Jesereth with a discerning eye  Loyal Recommended

10. Quinn0928 - Rinala master of sounds

11. Illwei - the merciless scholar

12. Alvron - Yazadan the Bloodthirsty

13. Turtle - the Planner

14. Ashbringer - Faleast the Rogue (Loyal Recommended)

15. Shard of reading - The Ameliorate

16. Windrunner Supreme - seven letters for paranoia fun

17. Ventyl - Lafay Vilt the twinborn Sandalloy Compoundster

18. Experience -  Toby the Deiter-Mind (Loyal Convincing)

I'm so sorry for the late posting. I am extending this cycle until Monday morning @10 AM MST

See that’s kinda funny because Somebody wanted us to pay attention to Jester... I’ll investigate Jester’s reads when I’m not on mobile, possibly tomorrow.

Happy Halloween everyone!

@Kings_way, I’d like some form of a reads list from you, if you would.

Ok, now we can discuss the game. Technically there's still over 24 hours in this cycle, so we didn't miss a thing.

I looked over Jester's posts. They were the first to vote Somebody and the first to unvote Somebody. XP followed, a confirmed village, and Kings.

Here is Jester's read post from before they died, which I'll analyze in accordance with my own reads:

OK, I was super busy today, but here are my thoughts:

Reading: Not much. They were the one to suggest taking votes off of Somebody, but I think that was a fine proposal, and isn't too sus in of itself. If Somebody flips elim, they become more suspicious.

Illwei: This is a big claim to make:

King: Switched vote a lot because they said were trying to prevent a double lynch. Mild sus.

Somebody: Was mildly suspicious during the first day, but I let them off because they were new. Their accusations this round were a little strange, and they were behaving weirdly the whole time. They also accused me based on false information, which I may be willing to forgive as an honest mistake. They're vote on Illwei is also weird. If Illwei flips village, or if his claim about Somebody PMing him is confirmed, Somebody is very sus.

Condensation:  Not much to go on. Abstaining from the vote could be taken a few ways. Very mild sus.

Matrim: Defended me and King against Somebody, which could be a pocket attempt but I think it was too subtle for that. 

For now, I'm going to vote Somebody. I'm not against voting Illwei, though, especially if Somebody provides a good argument for Illwei's claimed PM.

Reading: I dunno if that makes him less suspicious as the opposite happened. I don't think so. Null+ largely for activity

Illwei: That's interesting... @Illwei, while I don't think you're an elim, what did you mean by 'Somebody said they saw me as village'? Does 'saw' mean scanned, or does it mean read? Slight Village for sense, activity, and gut

Kings: @Kings_way, you were the last one to jump on the train for Somebody. And you voted me last cycle for no good reason, and didn't retract. I would've expected you to vote Somebody again. And while you did prevent a double lynch, the elims have lots of reasons to do that too. Namely, avoiding suspicion. Slight elim due to Jester's flip, those reasons, and a pinch of gut.

Condensation: Disagree here... Slight village for the dreaded PM reasons. Not much I can say otherwise ;) 

Matrim: Haha I wish I was that clever (Though I will note that I'm not sure 'defended' is the right word. I just told Somebody that his reasons for suspecting them were unfounded, not that there weren't any to being with)... Village 

That leaves me with a vote on Kings_way. Let's get this cycle rolling!