If I can, I'd like to join as Kipper.

12 hours ago, The Only Joe said:

You don't need to make a google account. We use the anonymous system, where anyone can edit the doc if they have the link to it. You only need an account to use the chat, which is rarely, if ever, used.

Clearly you've never been in a doc with me. :D

Roles are assigned and docs are made! PM's imminent. Rollover is being pushed back three hours just to be safe, so it's now 10:00 PM US Central Time (with DST in effect.) Your beloved senators are Elbereth, The Young Bard, Elenion, Jaimelecee, and Amanuensis!

Link to Senate Forum Doc

Player list:

1. Elbereth- "Elbereth
2. Mailliw- Reomaim
3. Cloudjumper- Kelron
4. The Young Bard- The Mysterious Figure
5. Ecthelion III- Aeleus
6. Orlok- Locke
7. Elodin- oaR
8. Straw- Straw
9. Conquestor- Lorienthe
10. Eramit- Kolokolo Kolo
11. Metacognition- Meta
12. emilylime- Lime
13. Eolhandras- Eolhandras
14. Elenion- Ashkelon
15. Sart- Sart
16. Jaimelecee- Jaena
17. Amanuensis- Opalin
18. Seonid- Sheon Idris
19. Kipper- Kipper

• Alvron locked this topic
Just now, Ecthelion III said:

It's not necessarily a poke vote worth three. The Senate has to collectively decide to poke vote someone, right?

Yes, but I believe they do that via whichever player has the most votes. Currently, that's Cloud. If someone else were to vote in the Doc, then they'd cancel each other out.

Bard, red in the Senate just means you're taking back your election vote. Since you can't elect anyone with an already full Senate, your red on Cloud is doing nothing. :P You may already know that though. :P Just wanting to make sure.

11 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

Bard, red in the Senate just means you're taking back your election vote. Since you can't elect anyone with an already full Senate, your red on Cloud is doing nothing. :P You may already know that though. :P Just wanting to make sure.

Senators are elected by the people in the Night turn. I've essentially given Cloud 3 votes to mull over if he wants to lurk. Can you please stop playing mind games... (For you, though, I suspect that's a bit like asking you not to breathe :P)

EDIT: Mek, can you get repeal and elect the same senator on the same night?

Edited by The Young Bard
Asking for clarification.

4 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

Senators are elected by the people in the Night turn. I've essentially given Cloud 3 votes to mull over if he wants to lurk. Can you please stop playing mind games... (For you, though, I suspect that's a bit like asking you not to breathe :P)

No. Election votes can only go on non-senators and Recall votes can only go on senators.

I'm going to use purple as my roleplaying color. I hope that's okay; I don't think it's being used for anything else.

Aeleus had arrived in Duladel just three days before, but already he was tired of the unfounded hostility of the other residents towards him. Yes, he was a Dzhamarian, but why did that make him so much different from all of them? He had heard the whisperings behind his back of his "unnatural powers"--as if their drawing lines in the air was a perfectly natural thing to do.

Aeleus waved to a villager with a good-natured, "Hello, sule!" The man quickly shuffled back into his house and closed the door. Dreadfully discourteous, this lot was. Can't a foreigner at least greet someone without being eschewed?

11 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

The storms, Bard? What mind games? All I said was just making sure you knew the red wasn't going to do anything. I didn't realize Senators were only elected at night, and even if they were, you wouldn't have been voting him in, but kicking him out, even though he wasn't in. That's all I was doing. 

I think I'll also poke-vote The Mysterious Figure (The Young Bard).

Of course, Aeleus wasn't the only "strange" person to have arrived lately. How that mysterious man had ended up with a seat on the Senate was anyone's guess.

-

All right, off to bed with me. I'll be out until probably 9AM MDT.

Edited by Ecthelion III