On 7/3/2016 at 8:27 AM, Daniyah said:

This seems..complicated.

I think I'll just watch this one being played out to get familiar with these games

Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Basically, put people who's names you find suspicious in red, and try to get them voted off. Unless you're the suspicious one, in which case try to keep you and your team-mates alive and put everyone elses names in red.

1 hour ago, The Young Bard said:

Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Basically, put people who's names you find suspicious in red, and try to get them voted off. Unless you're the suspicious one, in which case try to keep you and your team-mates alive and put everyone elses names in red.

You make it sound so much easier. Thanks :D 

On July 2, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Daniyah said:

This seems..complicated.

I think I'll just watch this one being played out to get familiar with these games

When this game is done I would recommend trying a quick fix game. Very fast and easy to understand.

As long as you are still taking sign ups I will Join :) 

I'm kind of glad the start was pushed off a bit I wouldn't have been able to make the commitment sooner.

I'm going to stick with the name Jaena (I like it, it's pretty) not sure of my back story yet... 

I love playing games with new players, so I'll sign up. I haven't come up with a character name for this game. There's only so many variations I can do. Also, if all goes according to plan, I'm hopefully getting a new job soon, so I might not be as active as I would like.

Two Three questions:

1. Will we receive our roles before the game begins or will they be dispensed at the beginning of the game?

2. Is the first 24 hours a day cycle or a night cycle?

3. What doc system do we use? If it's Google Docs then I will need to create a Google account before playing.

Edited by Elenion
Added question 3.