Smart guy, I'm not suspicious of Alvom or paranoid at all. Though now I'm questioning my vote on Polking, thanks for that mailliw.

Also, winter? OOG, it's extremely hard to plan out vote shenanigans for both teams when we don't know when the cycle ends. It would be great if we could have a firm rollover time, even if we don't have a firm writeup time. When does this cycle end?

I am posting this on mobile and half asleep so please bear with me,

Although I am one of Sart's top suspicions, I actually agree with what he is saying 100%. I do not believe polking or Hero are guilty and lynching either of them would end up being a mistake, and think looking to those involved in Dow's death would be infinitely more beneficial to the village. What concerns me the most is the fact the majority are voting for the less active, less suspicious of the two. Killing him over hero, in my mind, may provide some clarity on whose on what side (I.E. If he is innocent than there is likely someone evil fighting for his lynch, or if guilty than those defending him look bad). But the same could be said for having hero killed along with a lot more information! With that in mind I will place a vote on Hero (despite the two vote lead) with hopes that someone else will intervene and tie it.

Also, as soon as Mailliw dies and I have sold proof of his alignment, I will be posting a rather large post in a similar vein to polking's including a detailed analysis of what I have learned observing the course of this game and who my top suspicions are as a result.

The eliminators already know I have had a medkit since cycle 3 (I revealed it to one person in a PM and have been using that knowledge of their identity this entire time to root out the rest). My post has been pre typed since this cycle began and it specifically relies on confirmation of Mailliws alignment, so I have been holding off on it on purpose.

This cycle is still going?  Huh.

Vote Tally:

Hero (3): Sart, Polking, Maill, Sart, Alvom

Polking (5): Joe, Feligon, Hero, Maill, PK, Alvron

I think I got all the votes.  Maill can still tie it up if he wants so, Polking.

Edited by Alvron

Oh well, it seems I am going to die. With all that is going on, I would go after someone from joe's inner circle to look for anything there, beside he seems to to be leading a lot of lynches of innocents. Just raw speculation, but if joe still is leading the kill bandwagons on innocents, I'd look there. If I do die, good luck to the rest of you, try not to end up too dead!

Lami rolled his eyes and fiddled around with the votes. He was going to die, so he might as well make it interesting for them. 

"Lami! Stop that!" Nabs yelled at him. 

"Nah. Whatcha gonna do? Kill me again?"

"SERIOUSLY STOP IT."  

"No."

"Please?"

"It shall tie! Or you shall die! Or, well, actually, you shall die anyway."

"What do you mean by that, Corporate?" Nabs spat.

"Well, turn around for one thing."

Then Nabs did and Lami shoved him down a hole. "I can't believe you fell for that trick." Lami rolled his eyes and strutted off. His friends would soon be along to finish the job. 

"Hey, you can't go anywhere!" Rel'Dan grabbed Lami's arm. 

"Oh, friend. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere." Lami smirked and shoved off Rel'Dan. "Bye!" He gave a minute wave. "Ta-ta." 

"He called you a friend." The crowd gathered around Rel'Dan, who backed up. 

"You trust Lami?" Rel'Dan asked, stumbling back towards the river. "He's a piece of two faced slime, for Harmony's sake!" 

"Kill him!" They shoved him into the river and another body polluted the river. Lami was never seen again. It was assumed that he was dead. 

Assumed.

Mailliw was a Corporate!
Herowannabe was a Miner with 2 Cans of Spraypaint and a Larger Pan!
Polking was a Miner with a Larger Pan!

I accidentally messed up last cycle, Araris had a Larger Pan, not nothing. 

Vote Tally:
Hero: Polking, Sart, Alvom
Polking: Joe, Feligon, Hero, PK, Alvron

13 atium in the pool.
PLAYER LIST:
1. Shallan, Cation Vinid
2. Alvom, the Wanderer (guy who wants a Shard)
3. Phattmer, Exisa (a guy who claims he's a "coinshot" with a gun) Miner
4. STINK (a guy) Miner
5. Nabs (a guy with a complicated backstory) Miner with Two Spraypaint and a Larger Pan
6. The Pooh with a name (a guy, I think) Miner with a Larger Pan
7. Doctor McNinja (a guy with a history of multiple quick fixes) Miner with a Larger Pan
8. Joe, Joel Tormander (a mistborn guy)
9. Lami Willen Corporate
10. Orlok, Locke 
11. Ripple, Lady Abigail (a lady) Miner
12. Venture, Maximus (a guy) Miner
13. Bridgeboy. Slade (a guy who's a mercenary) Miner
14. Downax, Dow (a guyMiner
15. Alvron, Swift (a Steelrunner guy)
16. Feligon, Nifergo (a scoundrel guy, I think)
17. Kipper, Kipper (a guy in the band, Kipper and the Cryptics) Miner with a Mercenary
18. a smart guy, Surtile (a guy who follows the path and is also very smart)
20. Lopen, Lopen (a guy who's a fan of THE Lopen) Miner with Metal Detector
21. polking horn, Rel'Dan (guy who's a poacher)  Miner with a Larger Pan
22. Paranoid King, Tommy (a guy who wants another guy dead)

Edited by Alvron

This is it. I estimate that we have only 4 miners left to 3 corps, and we have to make every vote count. I'd like to put a smart guy, alvron, and alvom out for discussion. What do we know about these three? They're my biggest suspects for corps, although I don't have a specific reason why.

EDIT: oops, looks like Shallan was spoilered in the player list. And that means my count is off. I'm gonna say we have 5M to 3C. So we've still got one cycle we can mess up in.

Edited by Paranoid King

Look, when it comes down to it, either Paranoid King or Alvom must be an Eliminator. I must assume that the Eliminators would not let the lynching of Mailliw go un-answered. Of the two, I suspect Paranoid King the most. Most of his post haven't had very much substance, but he posts almost every cycle. In addition, he didn't give very good reasoning for voting for Dowanx in his vote against him. Therefore, I conclude that you are an Eliminator, and are trying to derail the thread by voting for me.

Oh sure, lynch me just when I start contributing. Tell me, if I were an eliminator and *this* close to winning, why would I speak up? I haven't drawn suspicion to myself most of the game. Why would I ruin my chances of winning on (possibly) the last turn? On the other hand, if I'm a villager, why wouldn't I speak up? I have nothing to lose.

EDIT: you make a good point though, Alvom is more suspicious than you. Smart guy. Alvom.

Edited by Paranoid King

fuuuuuuuuuudge is tasty.

K, I have no idea now. Congrats Maw, you successfully pyched me.

At this point, I still trust Alvron, Alvom, and to a lesser extent, Feligon. Alvom supposedly has some major play in mind, so I'll wait for him to sober up. At the same time, I'm going to ask for an Extension to ensure we have time to actually debate this.

I must assume that the Eliminators would not let the lynching of Mailliw go un-answered. 

If you're bit by a viper, killing it won't do anything to stop the venom.  I'd assume the eliminators would know this, but they might try to take out or discredit someone who would be dangerous to the rest of them.

I'll try to so some more analysis later.