FOTT - Earth 2767

Spren of Kindness

23 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Letting out a breath, Ayia set a blanket over Tvora. "Yeah. She'll be alright." She stepped away, looking around. "Anyways, I'm gonna head out to get some supplies. Try not to burn the place down while I'm gone, okay?"

"Kay." Columbia said. "No promises though." She added jokingly.

You know, Columbia thought, I'd have complained about the size of the room. And then you died, and I lost all of my standards. I'm just glad I'm not in prison anymore.

We were on that island for a while. Erin thought back.

Yeah... That was a prison. Columbia thought. I was forced to stay there, and that one time I escaped, I was dragged back. Although, it was still better than my previous living situation. At least the food tasted good. Who knew that the food of evil tasted so dang good?!?!

I honestly don't know what to have my character do.

So I am including useless dialogue.

Yeah, imma timeskip the shopping (the last time we didn't timeskip shopping we were at it for a week)

"Alright!" Ayia announced, carrying a couple bags filled to the brim and no longer wearing her regular Linecaster's armor. "I've got regular Earth people clothing, food, some other stuff, and..." She pulled out a pistol, "gun."

When the store's playlist gets back to a song you've heard before on that shopping trip.

7 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

When the lights all turn off, and the doors get locked. :P

8 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

When you start meaningfully checking the endcaps?

These are all accurate and I love them. They're mine now. *snatch*

Tvora awakens. Her head is not screaming as loud as it was earlier. Good.

I hope what we're doing isn't illegal. Columbia thought. 

Yeah, yeah, right. Like you breaking out of prison was legal. Erin thought.

Okay, rude! First of all, I was trying to not die! The freaking prison was on fire! Secondly, I shouldn't have been there in the first place! I wasn't the one who killed you! Alex did! Columbia thought frustrated.

Or the time we hotwired a car. And I can think of numerous times we broke in to places. And we've both technically committed murder. Erin continued, ignoring Columbia.

Those first two things are out of context. And for the third, it was during a war. It doesn't count. And they were both totally evil. Columbia thought.

Anyone looking at Columbia would see her getting both really zoned out, and irritated.