FOTT - Earth 2767

Spren of Kindness

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Northern Hemisphere," Martin says, then corrects himself.  He doesn't need to be as cryptic.  "Siberia."

Craven considered the answer. He had no idea what that meant.

“Okay.” He said.

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Craven considered the answer. He had no idea what that meant.

“Okay.” He said.

"Do you like snow?"  Martin asks.  "If you do, you might like where we're going."  He has no idea if the part of Siberia they're going to will have snow, doesn't even know what time of year it is.

1 hour ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Do you like snow?"  Martin asks.  "If you do, you might like where we're going."  He has no idea if the part of Siberia they're going to will have snow, doesn't even know what time of year it is.

Does Sel have snow? Do we know that? :P I’ll go with yes I guess.

Craven nodded. “Just as long as it doesn’t get in my shirt.”

• 1 month later...

The noise that comes through the speaker is an unholy mix of static that makes Martin's brain hurt.  "'Lo, Nahl," he offers.  "'S me."  The slurring of the words is the signal that she insists on.  

Dead silence from the other end.

"I know you can track my signal.  I need a pickup - me and my crew."

"I thought you worked alone, soldier boy," Nahl finally says.  Even through the remainder of the static, her voice sounds like ice.

Martin tries his best not to react to the jibe.  "Times change, Nahl.  You in or not?"

"Eight hours."  The line goes dead.  Martin slumps against the wall.

Ayia took out one of her staffs, Stabilizing it by the wall to sit on. She sat back, holding the back of her head in her hands and relaxing. The Earth clothing was more comfortable than she expected: though she didn't know that pants could be made of genes, nor that straps could be made of spaghetti (whatever that was). The shoes were also really nice: uniform, laced, and well-balanced. Apparently they mass-produced them here.

Well... nothing much left to do now. She reached up, pulled a small notebook (pen included) out of thin air, and began to write in her journal.

I have no problem with timeskipping.