Both mistborns dying so early makes this hard agh.

Right now I'm thinking that Reading and Bip might be Straff, but those are based off of basically nothing. Biplet has connections to Striker normally, so I don't know if I'm mistaking that for Mistborn ConnectionsTM. Reading is even less, but at the beginning when theorizing the distro, he said "Cett and Venture" instead of "Cett and Straff" so that's- I mean. yeah. but look Striker Died C2 I have nothing to go off here.

Devo is a guess at Cett, I don't think Tani voting herself here is a good look tbh, but idk about that. I'm calling it NAI for now. Right now I'm trying to figure out if "Are we suposed to vote for the exe in thread" is a Village slip or an Elim slip.

Tani

didn't see the retraction. that wasn't a real self vote.

Books on the Radar for me. was one of the people who dropped a vote on Mat and then majority Lurked.

Liranil may or may not have been a unanimous vote, but I don't see a reason to assume that she was a redirect or killed for her role. Just from last cycle there was her saying it wasn't necessarily ideal to kill Matrim, immediately jumping on the idea of Mat being Vin saying there's no reason for him to fake-claim, and saying that the elim teams had four players with no indication of doubt. I can see that being enough for someone to take a shot.

16 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Honestly no clue what Devotary said

Somewhere in there, I said that the elims (Straff) would prefer not to kill anyone they thought could be exed (Matrim), but might do so eventually if he somehow survived long enough.

Just now, Illwei said:

Right now I'm trying to figure out if "Are we suposed to vote for the exe in thread" is a Village slip or an Elim slip.

It was my second game, I forgot to use logic, and I didn't see anything about it in the rules. That's why I asked.

Just... don't use stuff about how new I am in your reads. It really doesn't matter. If Im new Im new and I promise Im not trying to emphasize it!

5 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Books on the Radar for me. was one of the people who dropped a vote on Mat and then majority Lurked.

I had lots of physics homework that I had procrastinated on so I didn't have time to read much of the thread until late Sunday night.

Edited by Flyingbooks

1 minute ago, Tani said:

Just... don't use stuff about how new I am in your reads

This doesn't have to do with you being new, and I never said it did :P. it has to do with the Elims having a vote in their PMs for the kill :P.

25 minutes ago, Illwei said:

This doesn't have to do with you being new, and I never said it did :P. it has to do with the Elims having a vote in their PMs for the kill :P.

Exe is different from NK. I was talking about the exe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going back and forth between frustrated and silly with no in between. I need to take a break from this.

@TJ Shade Illwei

Edited by Tani

4 minutes ago, Flyingbooks said:

Also, why did you think that voting on Mat at the beginning and then not being on for a while is elimish in the first place?

Cett members, knowing that Matrim was indeed their Mistborn, easily could have assumed he was doomed, dropped a vote ahead of the inevitable rush to exe him, and then dipped for the rest of the cycle having fulfilled their obligations. I think there would have been some trying to defend Matrim when it looked like he might live, but having two people who were on the defend Mat/attack Illwei side of things flip village does increase the odds that there are Cett(s) in the early votes before serious discussion.

ok. Please leave me alive one more cycle, I'll tell you why if you do.

I promise than my staying alive will not harm anyone.

You'll gain more by leaving me alive than by killing me. Even you will, Elims.

59 minutes ago, Tani said:

ok. Please leave me alive one more cycle, I'll tell you why if you do.

I promise than my staying alive will not harm anyone.

You'll gain more by leaving me alive than by killing me. Even you will, Elims.

Why? I'm sorry, but what ability do you have that no one else does?

9 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Why? I'm sorry, but what ability do you have that no one else does?

I will tell you next cycle. If I tell you this cycle I won't have all the information yet and things might turn into an IKYK game. Just please give me one more cycle. I promise you wont regret it.

@TJ Shade

Doublepost edit vv

Gears

Im suspicious of Gears bc he said murder is good an cuz I feel like hes trying to tell the elims what to do (that whole thing about hey cetts kill Illwei hey straffs kill Quinn) and I think it might be signaling.

Why would anyone want the Elims to make good-for-them choices of who to kill?

edit: more later

Edited by Tani

5 minutes ago, Tani said:

I will tell you next cycle. If I tell you this cycle I won't have all the information yet and things might turn into an IKYK game. Just please give me one more cycle. I promise you wont regret it.

Alright, but I'm just curious how something you have can be helpful to both the elims and the village. To be helpful to the village is to be detrimental to the elims, and to be helpful to the elims is to be detrimental to the village. To be helpful to both, the only thing I can think of that might be helpful to both is that you found Vin. And that is waaaaay more helpful to the elims than village. That might not be what you want to tell us, but trust me, I don't think something can be helpful to both teams. I just can't see it. I'm sorry.

1 hour ago, Shard of Reading said:

Alright, but I'm just curious how something you have can be helpful to both the elims and the village. To be helpful to the village is to be detrimental to the elims, and to be helpful to the elims is to be detrimental to the village. To be helpful to both, the only thing I can think of that might be helpful to both is that you found Vin. And that is waaaaay more helpful to the elims than village. That might not be what you want to tell us, but trust me, [1] I don't think something can be helpful to both teams. I just can't see it. I'm sorry.

I did not find Vin, and if I did I wouldn't out her.

I'll tell you more next cycle.

[1] I totally understand this, I wouldn't be able to think of something like that either if not for my current position. It sort of fell in my lap.

@Biplet @Flyingbooks @Whysper

Reasons for voting me? (if you put them before, please assume I missed them and just put them again. In new words.)

Edited by Tani

1 hour ago, Tani said:

Reasons for voting me?

While I understand your initial reasoning for trying to keep Mat alive, repeatedly arguing that he should remain alive to cause more damage was a bad look. I also still disagree with a lot of the reasoning for voting Illwei. Like I've said before, all I gathered from the reasoning for her was that she was an alternative to Mat.

Also, this whole "well if you keep me alive you'll learn a secret" feels very much like a last ditch attempt to stay alive when facing down the exe and less actually having valuable information.

Edit: Also, uh, it would be pretty bad if you had information to help the elims??

Edited by Biplet

8 minutes ago, Biplet said:

While I understand your initial reasoning for trying to keep Mat alive, repeatedly arguing that he should remain alive to cause more damage was a bad look. I also still disagree with a lot of the reasoning for voting Illwei. Like I've said before, all I gathered from the reasoning for her was that she was an alternative to Mat.

[1] Also, this whole "well if you keep me alive you'll learn a secret" feels very much like a last ditch attempt to stay alive when facing down the exe and less actually having valuable information.

Edit: [2] Also, uh, it would be pretty bad if you had information to help the elims??

[1] I do have information, I just don't have all of it yet. If I have one more cycle I'll get the info I need to know what I want to. If you give me one more cycle I can finish getting the info and share it. If I don't get another cycle you get none of my info. If I told you any of it now, anything I gathered this cycle might be messed up, so I wouldn't learn what I need to know.

[2] I dont want to get nkd, so I need to give something to the elims too.

3. I'm pretty sure that the info for both of you will not hurt either of you.

4. None of you will ever be able to get the info I'm trying to find. This I am sure of.

That's why I should get one more cycle.

1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

They why would we want it?

Because it's useful to know. Just because it doesn't hurt either of you doesn't mean it doesn't help both of you.

Edit: And it does help both of you.

Edited by Tani

27 minutes ago, Biplet said:

There are so many paradoxes going on

So are you going to unvote me so you can figure them out too?

I already understand them perfectly.

If I tell you now, I can't tell you correctly. If I tell you later, I tell you correctly. For me to tell you later, y'all have to unvote me. But you all don't want to unvote me until I prove I have the info I say I have. If I prove I have the info, I can't tell you correctly.

Guess what? I've already promised I won't damage anyone this cycle. Exe me next cycle if I give you nothing. Easy solution that makes everyone happy.

Y;all don't get harmed, I get to find out what I want to find out, y;all get all the info I have.

Edited by Tani