Masquerade - These Masks We Wear

Zephrun’s Imperium

Wendy let out a nervous breath as Caden left, then dropped down onto one knee and put an arm on Arabella's shoulder. "You're going to be fine, Ara. I promise."

@Vapor

Also, Guard, you can feel free to timeskip to Caden's return or RP an exchange with the king. Either one works. I'm going to get off the Shard for tonight.

13 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Wendy let out a nervous breath as Caden left, then dropped down onto one knee and put an arm on Arabella's shoulder. "You're going to be fine, Ara. I promise."

@Vapor

Arabella grabbed Wendy's arm. "What's he trying to learn from you?"

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"From the Raveness? Don't you remember anything Robin said about her?" Wendy shook her head. "I'm not--I'm not going to let that happen to you."

"But the others at the camp..." Ara looked down. "They wouldn't do anything horrible. They need someone to hold against you."

"I know that they can handle themselves. Ara, this isn't the time to be a hero. We're not in some... fairytale or old legend." Wendy shook her head. "We're not in a story where one choice could save everyone and the other wouldn't. We don't have the ability to save everyone. Even if I kept quiet, they'd find them eventually. I'm just trying to save the only person I can save: you."