Anniversary Game 7/Anonymous Game 9: From Embers, A Flame

Elbereth

Announcement: @Saffron Iguana's previous player has been replaced. Please welcome the new @Saffron Iguana to the game!

EDIT: also, since the previous player was unavailable for most of the Night cycle, Saffron will be allowed to take action(s) late, so if they move to a different world or something that's why.

Edited by Elbereth

22 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

"zebra, gecko and tuatara are here with me in fursht of the sun by the way. feel like everyone shud know whos takin refuge in a planet that removesh a vote from them. i deshided to move here becosh i tried to explain my train of thoughts leadin to my change of vote, but shtill feel people do not believe me. meanwhile gecko on the other hand hash remained shilent and made no effort to put forth an explanashun. and is now chillin in the fursht of the sun. gecko

It is worth noting, as Azure Mouse can verify, that Taupe Gecko said almost nothing in the Cycle 1 Sel document. I haven’t given any thought to whether this is alignment indicative, but it is certainly consistent behaviour.

40 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

[OOC: Prudence was shattered, I'm afraid. No more PMs, and I've burned mine with Sapphire Elephant.]

Ah, right, the blasted memory strikes again. That’s unfortunate. Cultivation? :rolleyes:

Right now I’m split between Gorilla and Gecko. I’ll see how things progress later, but likely my vote will end up in one of those two. I’m almost home where I can transfer to a computer to type an eloquent response to all that^

Edit: Someone say something, please. I don’t want to go two in a row.

Edited by Violet Axolotl

A few, disorganized thoughts. 

Hm. I believe that Gorilla claimed that they voted on Kangaroo for actually saying something, for there were no better reasons to vote at that time, and that it would promote discussion. I don't then, see Gorilla try and promote this discussion that they say the vote was for, so this is why I'm a lean-elim on gorilla. 

Well, apparently there was just this one thought, so. 

Penguin

Thanks for saying things.

Okie, multiquote coming up. I'm replying to everything individually so I can almost guarantee I'll repeat myself.

2 hours ago, Azure Mouse said:

[OOC: 50-50; I'm always a little suspicious of protection requests that seem to come out of nowhere, especially since someone else on Roshar was killed, and Mint Heron suggested they had no idea about whatever was going down on Roshar. I'm waiting for clarification from the GMs on the issue as well, as my current sense is that the move could coax one-shot protection item people into burning items unnecessarily, or drawing protection away. (Since they're not Edgedancers.) Could be trust issues - I've gotten yelled at by Wilson for paranoia more times than you can shake a stick at - but it's something that bothers me anyway.

I didn't think my protection request came out of nowhere, but I also was on the Roshar doc. I was a player in the Croc exe and was paranoid. I'm always paranoid of being attacked, and I thought I was well enough trusted that I could reasonably ask.

Note: If you protected me, uh, sorry. More on that later ;) (You as in a general 'you', not a Mouse 'you')

Something about the scenario you were setting up also made little sense to me: you mentioned fearing Odium as well as Odites, and expected an Odium attack as well as an investee attack. But you can't protect from an Odium attack, or well, you can, but the Shard is shattered, and passes on, so it's not a complete wash, but even then. Minor roles also have no reason to fear Odium, since it just is written up as an attack-protection thing, so that reads to me like a tacit claim. (I didn't really want to say it this explicitly but soddit, because Evil is definitely going to be very familiar with their own abilities.)

I didn't necessarily fear both- I feared only one, of course- but of course I expected both an Odium attack and an Investee attack. And we got both, one simply survived. I would ask for protection regardless of Shard/NotShard!Me. As you said, I'd survive either way, and I'd like to do that. My asking for protection shouldn't be read as a claim because it's not.

But Mint Heron also said nothing of that sort went down on Roshar. No one made any claims. Now, it's possible Mint Heron distrusted me, but apart from that, I'm not going to assume other reasons for lying, as Mint Heron is CoA. Mint Heron also did say they felt you were setting up some kind of chaotic bait play, and my other running theory was an alerter type ploy.

That is... technically true, though it makes me a bit annoyed at Heron. They said they were paranoid about my paranoia, but I didn't think it went that far. 

I didn't directly claim Shard or Not Shard in the Roshar doc. I heavily suggested I was one of the two, but I technically didn't outright claim. This in turn made me paranoid that Heron or Weasel were OC, and I had just told them how they could kill me, so I backpedaled. I assume this is the chaotic bait play Heron is referencing, as it did kind of look like that. And to be honest, I would have loved to have been attacked by either the Investee or Odium himself- not saying which one, of course- and that's for a reason I can say next turn. If you really care that much you could probably figure it out.

2 hours ago, Taupe Gecko said:

Pearl Chameleon - gut again

I'd like to know how you came up with a village read on someone I don't recall ever to have spoken in the thread :P. Perhaps I'm missing something, in which case enlighten me.

Violet Axolotl: This is *sigh* the big one. They’ve been helpful they helped with the croc Lynch, but it almost feels…. A little too helpful. And with the mint heron weirdness… Oh I don’t know

I don't know if you would call what I did 'too helpful'. I was essentially exactly the same as the other voters on Croc, and I was planning on unvoting them.

[OOC: I don't know. I think if Odium did mean to hit Prudence, then either Prudence had poor opsec (which I doubt, given our PM), or - which is more likely - some kind of leak and whatever Violet Axolotl was referring to, went down on Roshar. Odium probably wants to hit Honour asap or get Roshar nuked, but failing which, a definite Shard and a way to take down Village communications is a good move. No reason not to go for it.

I doubt Odium meant to hit Prudence. Heron gave no indication they were Prudence in the doc, or even if they were a Shard at all. I kind of think my fault in thinking the Night lasted half as long as it did might be why Heron was attacked; Odium would have seen that post, known Heron was already on Roshar, and wanted to cause some sort of confusion while also taking a shot at Honor. I don't think anything other than what I said halfway through the Night was leaked.

But assume that Odium did not. Assume Odium hit more or less randomly. Then Odium had a 1/8 chance - since 9 in Rosharan system, minus 1 because Mauve Crocodile is dead. Minus another 1 if Odium didn't want to try messing with Violet Axolotl, assuming VA is good - which I lean a little towards but I am a paranoid chullson and much does not make sense and I am not willing to rely on one cycle's worth of judgements, so. Minus yet another 1 if VA is correct about SK also being in the Rosharan system - 1/6 odds of randomly hitting Pru.

In the case that Weasel is evil, I could see Odium not wanting to try messing with me xD But also think Weasel is more likely good because I still think I would have been attacked if either Heron or Weasel were bad. Of course, Odium didn't know they had a 1/6 chance of hitting Pru, though, just that they had 6 options.

I know Kangaroo was in the Rosharan system. They claimed Ashyn :P.

7 minutes ago, Taupe Gecko said:

Errr, why? 

I assume as form of Contribution Crusade. Which I'm not entirely opposed to, but I'd rather vote on someone with content :P.

Thus, Gecko. The above points I highlighted in this post are kind of weird, but mostly it's the things I talked about during the Night.

Edited by Violet Axolotl

4 minutes ago, Violet Axolotl said:

I assume as form of Contribution Crusade. Which I'm not entirely opposed to, but I'd rather vote on someone with content :P.

I understand Contribution Crusades aren't a great thing this early on, (nor are they...late game, but I digress), but I would like to see something out of Penguin. @Chartreuse Penguin Do you have thoughts on what's going on? while I understand you can only repeat things that people have said, there has been quite a bit said already that I'm sure you could piece together if need be. 

7 minutes ago, Violet Axolotl said:

I'd like to know how you came up with a village read on someone I don't recall ever to have spoken in the thread :P. Perhaps I'm missing something, in which case enlighten me.

I really like the profile picture.

Also, they’re a lizard like me!

Edited by Taupe Gecko

1 minute ago, Taupe Gecko said:

I really like the profile picture.

Also, they’re a lizard like me!

I can't help but see this as anything but an Elim trying to, for some reason, Justify their TMI village read on a player. This of course wouldn't make sense with all the Null reads you stated. :P 

Perhaps there's PM or Doc Happenings, but preferably that would be stated. 

*explosion noises* Ouch. What hit me? That machine I was working on must have given me a right knock on the head. That's gonna hurt in the morning! I sure hope I don't experience any short term brain damage such as temporary changes to my personality or the sensation of voices in my head. (Hi, GMs!)

Hello, everyone! I was trying to invent a way to speed read through these walls of text, but it looks like I'll have to do it the old fashioned way. I hope to post some thoughts tomorrow. 

Elim-ish:

Melon Dingo-I’ve just ugh it just feels right. Not super elim-y, but leaning that way

I walked around Shadesmar once more, taking in the darkness. The negentropy of the places between worlds was really something, one could really appreciate their own thoughts. In moments like this I, Niru Drash, usually could only think one thing, “‘I am FREE.’” In a slightly different context then what the original speaker was in, but the sentiment is relatively the same... hehe.

My silence was broken by a... hehe, accusation? How rude. I come here to help kill Odium and one of the first things I’m told is that I’m working with him... I can see why Rayse would want to be done with these people! However, me and these lesser beings had a common enemy that we both want dead, maybe not for the same reason, but what can you do? They want peace throughout the Cosmere and I just want to gain thousands of devote followers to worship me to their deaths. And break things... 

“I would like to know on what grounds you accuse me on, Gecko.” I spoke into the void. How they had spoken to me in the first place, I wasn’t quite sure. Hearing voices in my head was nothing new, however, so I didn’t question

Evidently, Odium targeted Prudence for death,
But the other attack did not work at its behest.
The Investee obviously attacked a Shard
Or there was protection, and the killer was barred
From acting as it would, striking down any it chooses,
Like the Dakhor Monk or Ruin's Chosen, who uses
Stabs in the darkened shadows of night
Marking down the darkness that flees from the light.

I am thankful that Mint Heron had Invested,
As without that we'd be left bereft of hope.
At least the Investees can make PMs instead,
Which offers all the drowning souls a rope.

3 hours ago, Taupe Gecko said:

Charcoal Hyena-as much as I do love their poetry, they were the first one to jump on Sage after croc, which is somewhat suspicious.

I can understand your suspicion of me.
If I were you and you were me, I would agree.

53 minutes ago, Taupe Gecko said:

Gorilla , though hyena is another choice I think (what is this phrase “I think”) could be good.

However, I do not comprehend
This suspicion on the not-Orangutan.
Elaborate your reasoning,
Or lack thereof. 

Journal of Solemnheart, Day Five Post-Illumination, Shadesmar

I recognize the Cognitive Realm.

"Recognize" is not truly the correct word. I have no mental memories of this place, of visiting any location within it or studying it for any purpose. But while my mind has lost its memories, my muscles have not. I can balance perfectly on a plank across the beads of the Shadesmar and the Sea of Lost Lights, and know how to tread through the Expanse of the Broken Sky. The Expanse of Vapors and Expanse of the Densities, however, are new to me.

The Splintering of Prudence is disturbing, as I had hoped that Odium would be properly confined. Shadesmar does allow for increased communications, which is... being well taken advantage of, it appears.

Can someone deliver a vote count? I shall attempt to research the Shards, but I also see the need to get more involved in the executions.

I think that Cultivation and the new Prudence should try to find each other so that Cultivation can unsplinter Prudence. For easier communication, Cultivation and Prudence should both move to Shadesmar, along with other people to keep any of Ocium's minions from figuring out who they are based on the new arrivals. Cultivation could use their secret vote to prove their identity to Prudence. (I wonder what would happen if a Shard fully stored Identity....) This is more complex for Prudence, who would have to Invest in a trusted person, who could then create a PM with themselves, Prudence, and Cultivation in it. However, this opens up more opportunities for Odium's minions to figure out who hold Cultivation and Prudence. Cultivation could, of course, use their Shardic ability on people who they think are likely to have been invested in by Prudence, but based on probability it would likely take quite a while until they chose the right one.

3 minutes ago, Magenta Albatross said:

I think that Cultivation and the new Prudence should try to find each other so that Cultivation can unsplinter Prudence. For easier communication, Cultivation and Prudence should both move to Shadesmar, along with other people to keep any of Ocium's minions from figuring out who they are based on the new arrivals. Cultivation could use their secret vote to prove their identity to Prudence. (I wonder what would happen if a Shard fully stored Identity....) This is more complex for Prudence, who would have to Invest in a trusted person, who could then create a PM with themselves, Prudence, and Cultivation in it. However, this opens up more opportunities for Odium's minions to figure out who hold Cultivation and Prudence. Cultivation could, of course, use their Shardic ability on people who they think are likely to have been invested in by Prudence, but based on probability it would likely take quite a while until they chose the right one.

This is a bad idea, even if others go to Shadesmar as well. All the OC would have to do is send one person over there and they instantly have a pool where they know there are two Shards, one of which can undo Odium's splintering. I strongly am against this. Sooner restored PMs aren't worth losing Cultivation.

1 hour ago, Violet Axolotl said:

This is a bad idea, even if others go to Shadesmar as well. All the OC would have to do is send one person over there and they instantly have a pool where they know there are two Shards, one of which can undo Odium's splintering. I strongly am against this. Sooner restored PMs aren't worth losing Cultivation.

Yeah, I agree. This is a really poor move.

Going to attempt a multiquote. Forgive any formatting errors, please.

Sage Kangaroo:

Anyway, is anyone going to claim Autonomy/Invention/Survival? Invention should maybe not claim, since the elims might be interested in going after them, but it'd be nice to get Autonomy and Survival out of the way at least.

This was Sage Kangaroo's first post, and the basis of my C1 early vote on them. I think this irked me on two counts - both underlying dislike of playing against what I perceived the spirit of the game to be, but also, as I said, I believe it to be highly advantageous for the eliminators to know where the Neutral Shards are held. In my post, I suggested that this was to allow them to take players off their potential kill list, but on further reflection it also opens the way for the eliminators to work with the Neutral Shards, two of which have an incentive to make contact with the eliminators anyway.

I'll freely admit to my vote having been based on less thought than that at the time, but won't re-tread the ground of having attempted to drive conversation again here.

Violet Axolotl:

I'm scoffing. And now coughing from the fit it gave my lungs. The body just breaks down in old age. Some of you will likely get lucky and die before age takes you.

Penguin, what is your goal here? Have you no thoughts of your own?

When going through to make this multi-quote, this read as off to me, as I didn't think Violet Axolotl had contributed their own thoughts. Indeed, I had missed their post entirely. On a re-read, they had indeed posted, but it was mostly RP, and then a poke-vote without in game justification on Amethyst Scorpion - not to me contributing thoughts of their own. Admittedly this was an early post, but @Violet Axolotl, I'd be grateful if you'd expound on your hounding Penguin without really providing information yourself?

Sapphire Elephant:

"oh oh and right before i go, heres this faaantashtic idea of mine (please listen to me, do not discard the words of a drunk, for there is no time where brain is as clear as when it is cleansed by alcohol). the big bad lad is stuck on roshar right? aannnd he can only kill in roshar (and well braize and ashyn but bleh he deshtroyed them anyway) sooo we dont go to roshar. dangerrrr danger place that. none of them shard holders go there anyway, as big baddy can only attack them shard holders. howzzat for a plan?"

Not much to analyse here, beyond noting that Sapphire Elephant is contributing beyond RP, which has otherwise made up the vast majority of the cycle thus far in my read through. Sensible enough advice, but also obvious enough not to be alignment indicative in the slightest.

Violet Axolotl:

"Less of a plan, and more of common sense- though perhaps I take my age and wisdom for granted sometimes."

Consistently active, but not saying much of great note. Very, very mild elim read off this.

Violet Axolotl (again):

Six minutes! By jove, I don't know what I would have done! My frail body would have been blown away and snapped like a twig. I am a stick, for all practical purposes. It would have hit me hard, being on Roshar and all...

Say, would any of you protecting types feel obliged to help an old man like me? With residing on the 'Big Bad's' territory and all, I'm a tad scared of getting struck down. Even I couldn't withstand a direct blast from Odium without help.

Forgive my memory, comes with being elderly, but I seem to have forgotten to yell at the one I disapprove of: @Amethyst Scorpion. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go take a drink of water to help my wounded throat. The mention does negative wonders to the old voicebox.

Edit: As an afterthought, @Prudence, I'll take a PM with the drunkard. Even in all my years I've never seen anything like him.

Does anyone know whether Axolotl claimed something in the Roshar doc that would warrant their needing protection? 

Also, @Violet Axolotl, if you have any means by which you might PM me, I'd be much obliged.

Turquoise Gorilla:

Not really sure how to engage with all this rp, so partially just checking in.

If Prudence is feeling kind, I'd appreciate PMs with players they consider interesting. 'fraid I can't spare the time to PM all of you, so here's hoping they're discerning.

Who do you chaps feel like lynching today? Feels to me like we ought to get into the meat of the matter. For now, my vote is for Sage Kangaroo. Feels to me like an advantage for the elims to know where two shards are, and to take two players off their to kill list.

My own post trying to start some non-RP discussion. Before this point, I must confess, I hadn't been reading the RP looking for actual discussion points, and so prior to this thought there was naught but a poke-vote in the thread so far.

Violet Axolotl:

Ha! Even with my memory I remember this

Referring to my above post. @Violet Axolotl, may I ask what you mean by this?

Mint Heron:

Hi! Excited to see everyone here! I really need to do another read of the rules before getting too far, as I don't really know what anyone can do.

Let's get the stabbing started, shall we? Odium sure won't wait.

Scarlet Octopus for reasons.

@Mint Heron, there had been some discussion prior to this - what was your rationale behind this poke vote?

Quartz Zebra:

I predict a Highstorm will strike down Penguin at the end of this cycle, for making such demands of the Shards.

I can't find the demands to which you refer here, @Quartz Zebra. Might you enlighten us as to what these are?

Sage Kangaroo:

Survival and Autonomy are neutral Shards, so they don't matter for the elim or village win conditions. In addition, they can't really pass to other players (no investiture that targets players), so people have no reason to kill them for their Shards either.

Sage responds to Violet Axolotl here, and expounds in response to my own post as follows:

I think that them claiming has quite a few advantages for the village, even if it does help the elims as well. After all, neutral posts can be ignored when analyzing and village abilities wouldn't be wasted on neutrals if they claimed. I guess it essentially comes down to whether you think it's more valuable for the elims to know not to kill two players or if it's more valuable for the village to not waste time/abilities on two neutrals.

@Sage Kangaroo here appears to be suggesting that the neutral players should claim and then be ignored by the village. Ignoring the merits of such a strategy, however sound, I must put on record my strong distaste for any strategy that condemns players to being unable to partake in the game.

Mauve Crocodile:

@Prudence I'll request PMs with Sapphire, Opal, and Charcoal. And then I'll go read the rules, finally.

Nothing really to comment on here, but I thought it worth us all looking again at the players Mauve Crocodile requested PMs with.

Violet Axolotl:

The way I see it is plain and simple: Autonomy has the ability to stop Odium's kill, if the stars align. Now, if I were the big bad, Odium himself, the last thing I would want running around is a Shard that can stop my killing spree. So while I understand your reasoning, I disagree.

Survival is another matter. They might actually benefit from showing their face. Not that I would do it if I were them, but it likely wouldn't be as risky as an Autonomy claim.

I'll lay off Scorpion. I still want them to show up, as long as they stay far from me, but I dislike how Gorilla looked to obvious places to find someone to accuse. Even I thought deeper, and my IQ has been diminishing for at least ninety years!

@Violet Axolotl, whether Autonomy has that ability or not, they have a pretty onerous win condition to achieve, and as far as I can tell almost no incentive to roleblock Odium regardless. I am curious as to your train of thought here.

I've already addressed Violet Axolotl's vote on me. I'd note that if I were doing an analysis such as this during the cycle itself, I would probably have found somewhere else to place my vote.

For the sake of avoiding an unreadably long post, and out of terrible fear that the site will delete this, I shall post here, and carry on my analysis in a new post, whether today or tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

Mint Heron:

Hi! Excited to see everyone here! I really need to do another read of the rules before getting too far, as I don't really know what anyone can do.

Let's get the stabbing started, shall we? Odium sure won't wait.

Scarlet Octopus for reasons.

Mint Heron, there had been some discussion prior to this - what was your rationale behind this poke vote?

Mint Heron died last night, so you probably won't get much out of them.

1 hour ago, Violet Axolotl said:

Good point. It'd still work if practically everyone went to Shadesmar, but that's unlikely and not very feasible. 

Edited by Magenta Albatross

1 minute ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

When going through to make this multi-quote, this read as off to me, as I didn't think Violet Axolotl had contributed their own thoughts. Indeed, I had missed their post entirely. On a re-read, they had indeed posted, but it was mostly RP, and then a poke-vote without in game justification on Amethyst Scorpion - not to me contributing thoughts of their own. Admittedly this was an early post, but @Violet Axolotl, I'd be grateful if you'd expound on your hounding Penguin without really providing information yourself?

Mostly an annoyed shock of realizing they're just copying everything, and guessing they'd do that the whole game, where as I knew I'd contribute later.

4 minutes ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

Does anyone know whether Axolotl claimed something in the Roshar doc that would warrant their needing protection? 

@Indigo Weasel can verify my paranoia and things I mentioned earlier this cycle, though admittedly all that happened after I asked for protection the first time. I can't remember exactly why I asked there, but honestly it was likely my thought process of 'I'm CoA' -> 'I'm active' -> 'I'm on Roshar' -> 'Odium wants to kill on Roshar'

Now, I'm not a Shard, though of course I'd say that no matter what ;) OC's, you're welcome for the IKYK.

7 minutes ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

Referring to my above post. @Violet Axolotl, may I ask what you mean by this?

The memory bit is referring to my aging mind and the trope of forgetful elders, but in essence I was saying how I remembered Kangaroo asking the neutral Shards to claim, and remembered thinking that was a bit strange. That is, until I started thinking about it more.

9 minutes ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

@Mint Heron, there had been some discussion prior to this - what was your rationale behind this poke vote?

Er, they died and flipped CoA Prudence :P.

10 minutes ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

@Violet Axolotl, whether Autonomy has that ability or not, they have a pretty onerous win condition to achieve, and as far as I can tell almost no incentive to roleblock Odium regardless. I am curious as to your train of thought here.

I don't see what there is to explain. If I were Odium, and saw claimed Autonomy, I would kill them. Because they have a roleblock, and while they have 'almost no incentive' to use it in my experience neutral roles tend to side with the village. I'd want that role out of the way. It doesn't matter how likely they may be to use it, I wouldn't know their playstyle or motives.

15 minutes ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

I've already addressed Violet Axolotl's vote on me. I'd note that if I were doing an analysis such as this during the cycle itself, I would probably have found somewhere else to place my vote.

I believe that. You're much less of an elim read for me than Gecko is.

Magenta Albatross:

Odium is trying to killl all of the Shards and we need to stop him, right? Oooh! Could somebody have multiple Shards and be more powerful? That'd help with the Odium problem, and it might possibly decrease the influence of the Shard's intents which gives me an idea about how we could stop Cognitive Shadows becoming too focused on their Intents. Ah. Having multiple shards is impossible. Oh well. But what if... that'd be difficult... oh yes, back to Odium. How could we stop him? If he's about to take over, Preservation could help us stall for time while we investigate more people, but that's far in the future. Shards definitely shouldn't go to the Rosharan system, and if there are any over there now, you should excape. However, Braize is a good place for people who have information about who's on Odium's side that would make them targets to be (insofar as Braize could ever be called a "good place to be") and Roshar is a good place to stop by if you're out of Investiture. Oh, and also, Invention: could you please give me at least some of the items that you make? I really want to experiment with how different magic systems interact. (OOC: It's okay if you don't give me the items that you make, that's just what my character would say)

Emphasis my own, to highlight the game relevant part of the post. Very little beyond stating the obvious here, which I'm not the most keen on so far into the cycle.

Violet Axolotl:

I see your point, though you exaggerate the emphasis I placed on waiting, making it sound like I suggested doing nothing. (Which, granted, I'm very practiced and able at doing nothing- comes with being old.) I'm not opposed to you calling out Kangaroo the way you did, like I mentioned I was wondering the same thing, but I found the vote itself hasty. Like it was begging for others to follow, which I almost did.

Probably a difference in philosophy of these games, then. In my experience, particularly in early cycles, without putting lynch votes behind what one says, it it very difficult to generate responses in thread.

Mauve Crocodile:

Are we seriously having a discussion on the efficacy of poke-votes again? Seems like every time I play a game I get to read through post after post debating the merits of voting someone off C1, or the merits of voting with little to no evidence, or what have you. Personally, I think it's just a playstyle thing. 

Including this mainly to ensure I look at all of Mauve Crocodile's posts in the game. Not an alignment indicative comment, and therefore a safe argument to have with Violet Axolotl, although I have a gut read that their interaction was genuine, and not constructed in a doc. Consequently, moderate village read on Violet Axolotl.

Amethyst Scorpion:

Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs, ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs. Nᴏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ? Sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ, ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ... Wᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ ᴀs Mᴏʀᴛ?

I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪsᴛ sᴏ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴɢs. I'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs ʙʏ ᴇᴀʀ.

Mᴇʟᴏɴ Dɪɴɢᴏ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ? Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏɴ Kᴀɴɢᴀʀᴏᴏ's sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛs ꜰᴏʀ sʜᴀʀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ?

At this point @Amethyst Scorpion has a poke vote on them from Violet Axolotl. They offer essentially a poke vote themselves, and ask a player for thoughts whilst providing none on the game themselves. It somewhat irks me that I cannot compare this to normal behaviour for this player, but in the absence of this I shall consider this a weak to moderate evil read.

Fuchsia Ostrich:

"Hi Mort! Your voice is really cool! Are you a god? Gods can't die right? You'd make a great parent! I'd make a great kid for you! And to prove it, I'll even answer your question! I don't think ANYONE should claim! That just encourages killers to strike, like the ones that killed my third set set of parents in an alley behind a theater."

@Fuchsia Ostrich, why do you think the eliminators would strike those who claimed? I repeat my earlier assertion in response to @Violet Axolotl. I can't see why the eliminators would have any issue with the neutral shards.

Coral Swan:

The neutrals will have a list of players that includes at least two elims and two villagers if they win which they may or may not be able to dump before dying depending on whether there's a gap cycle between winning and being taken out of the game. Since they don't have to help the village the risk of the elims killing them for claiming isn't as high as it could be, but it's not impossible.

I have previously stated that the part of this I have emphasised gives me a pretty strong village read on Coral Swan. It disincentives the eliminators from working with the neutral shards, breaking earlier consensus in thread.

Scarlet Octopus:

I think it's interesting that eventually Autonomy will be able to talk to everyone! Cultivation can be very helpful and should probably use her  (okay technically any gender) ability! I guess the first cycles it's not suuuper helpful because there's no Splinters yet (ow Splinters those hurt).

Ultimate Preservation is more helpful when done during the day because then it stops Odium from completing an action! 

Mercy's Investing is kinda dangerous. It stops us from completing our exe, which is the main thing we control.

Also, sorry, I realize that my analysis is kind of obvious. :rolleyes:

Oh and PMs! Prudence, I'd love to talk (as little as I may actually end up talking)! :D In fact, I'm thinking Shadesmar might be nice because of PMs!

Nothing of note here at all, although at least they admit it. Worth noting that they did not come to Shadesmar after all.

Azure Mouse:

He gave one last glance to the spanreed and shook his head. Vatorr Maj [OOC: Saffron Iguana]—something about that one...

I can't recall seeing anything of note (potentially anything at all - I don't intend to check again for RP only posts) from Saffron Iguana before this. @Azure Mouse, was this simply a poke vote?

I'm going to call it here for today - I ought not to carry this on too late into the evening. I shall complete my analysis tomorrow and shall then vote.