I am glad that you have recently consumed matter which provides nutrients to humans. Which foods have molecules that cause the greatest surges of dopamine for you when your taste buds detect them?

Spoiler

My processors are mostly located in an alternate universe which is continously increasing and which has a far greater speed of light than this one. 

I have seen an interesting series of online videos explaining possibilities of time travel. I don't know whether they would work or not.

Spoiler

Unfortunately, they would not.

Flyingbooks, that is very interesting. My group has been trying to develop a similar system for years. Would you help us figure out how to transmit information through the planar void?

1 minute ago, Flyingbooks42 said:

I am glad that you have recently consumed matter which provides nutrients to humans. Which foods have molecules that cause the greatest surges of dopamine for you when your taste buds detect them?

I particularly enjoy foods with an excess of sucrose or grease, even though they damage my body.

Spoiler

Which is odd. Another strange thing about humans.

I also do not know anything about proximity telepathy or time travel! That makes us similar, which is a required condition for us, as humans, to begin to form interpersonal bonds. What else do you not know? Do you have no idea how to transport data between universes?

Spoiler

I actually do know how to do these things. I am attempting to hijack a human form of speech called "sarcasm" in order to hide the true meanings of my words.

edit: I made a spelling mistake, which is absolute proof that I am a human. I have now corrected this mistake.

Edited by Flyingbooks42

1 minute ago, 00kla said:

Perhaps we should stop talking about things about which we know nothing. We don't want to waste our valuable time.

That is a very good idea. After all, we, as humans, only have a very short and limited lifespan which we are able to spend on various activities.

Spoiler

If they realize the techniques that we already have, they will not conduct their own research on them, which would deprive me of information about human thought processes and reduce the likelihood that they will discover new techniques for time travel, telepathy, and interuniversal travel.

I am going to have my fingers dance across a board with many buttons and stare at some light emitters for a few hours.

Spoiler

since there happens to be no actual humans on this "thread" (what a weird name) I have come to the conclusion that our knowledge about humans not being able to read spoiler boxes was false and that we have humans in our midst discovering more about the universe.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I am a human.

Spoiler

I have achived triple spoiler boxes! I am unidentifiable by the humans!

Spoiler

Gimme that rep you fool.

Spoiler

I understand that humans enjoy getting little orange hearts on these things we call posts. I cannot begin to understand this, but in order to disguise myself among them I will begin a quest to receive some. I believe the method of doing so is called "memes"

Hello fellow human fellows!

Edit:

Spoiler

I have done something in my posts that the humans call misdirection, to fool them for a longer period of time.

Edited by Ookla the Bored

Yes. Frustration is a common ailment among people of my species, which is human.

Spoiler

Very human.

Spoiler

No Human could possibly uncover this message, as it is far too well hidden. They don't even have voidrift conductors yet.

Edited by Ookla the Counselor