17th Shard'''s Christmas- Secret Santa!

Hen

Y'know--and apologies for double-posting--I'm gonna host this one, just because a number of people didn't get presents last year and I want to make sure that doesn't happen again.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2jVoxDOGMHtyQEydsTBATp8qlBGdAZ6P9xU7UDYWACpdnmA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Here's the signup, everybody!

38 minutes ago, Ookla the Sequence said:

Does the document tell you how it works?

I guess I'll explain it:

When you sign up for Secret Santa, you're assigned to someone else who also did randomly. Everyone has their own assignment; and everyone has someone assigned to them. Everyone's expected to give/make their assignment a small gift (here on the Shard that's usually a piece of art or something; not something that'd require a mailing address). In the end it's just fun to wonder who's your Secret Santa and what they're getting you; and, of course, it's fun to make someone something too :)

32 minutes ago, Ookla the Lad said:

I guess I'll explain it:

When you sign up for Secret Santa, you're assigned to someone else who also did randomly. Everyone has their own assignment; and everyone has someone assigned to them. Everyone's expected to give/make their assignment a small gift (here on the Shard that's usually a piece of art or something; not something that'd require a mailing address). In the end it's just fun to wonder who's your Secret Santa and what they're getting you; and, of course, it's fun to make someone something too :)

Ah, okay. Sounds fun so I guess I'll sign up.

Edited by Ookla the Sequence

On 11/30/2020 at 7:16 AM, Hen said:

I've seen a lot of people post on here who haven't entered their name into the doc, so please do that! And make sure to list some of your likes/dislikes! This will make it so all the information is in one place so it'll be easier to put things together. :)

I changed my display name. Do I need to sign up again with my new name?

22 hours ago, Tesh said:

I've seen a lot of people post on here who haven't entered their name into the doc, so please do that! And make sure to list some of your likes/dislikes! This will make it so all the information is in one place so it'll be easier to put things together. :)

Edit: Ok, I signed up for it again with my new name.

Edit 2: Ok, please somebody tell me if I did something wrong by signing up again. @Tesh @Ookla the Lad

Edited by Elf