Just now, Danex said:

What do you mean?

Like, when we guess our answers, we're supposed to say something like "it was Harry potter in the common room with the broomstick", and since all the characters are taken, then instead of that all we can say is something more along the lines of "It happened in Diagon Alley in Hogsmeade with a snitch"

No?

8 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Like, when we guess our answers, we're supposed to say something like "it was Harry potter in the common room with the broomstick", and since all the characters are taken, then instead of that all we can say is something more along the lines of "It happened in Diagon Alley in Hogsmeade with a snitch"

No?

Just because a character is assigned doesn’t mean they aren’t the murderer. For example, I was assigned Veil to RP, but Veil wasn’t one of my 3 cards, so as far as I know Veil could still be the murderer. 

Odium strolls into the thread. Good. He could feel everyone’s hatred, their passion, for his being late. With a loud voice, Odium announced, “It is clearly Vyre- er, Moash, with the henalurgic spike, lurking in the Forests of Heck.”

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Odium coughs. He stands up and pushes his chair in. Then fades into the shadows behind him.

Soon, a Fused approaches Lift at the table. “Radiant,” she practically spat, “His Excellency has sent me to inform you that he has no knowledge of Adolin, an Aon, or Dayside in regards to the murder of Cephrandius.” With another disgusted look at the Edgedancer, the fused lifts up into the air and flies away, long clothing rippling behind her.

@Bearer of all agonies

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

8 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Taln looked at his cards, then at Lift, trying to decide if he were being tricked. 

". . . Yeah. . . I got one of those." 

PM Experience and tell him what card to would like to show and then he'll PM Vapor... I think.

"Lets see. I would like to guess for Sixth Of Dusk, with the Aviar, In the Forests Of Heck."

@xinoehp512