The Linear Thread

Condensation

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

BOOM, uncalled for intervention.

A welled dressed and refined man stood behind the door as Ellis open the door, he looked rather shocked to see the group there.

"How may I help you?"

"I'm here for personal reasons," Q muttered to herself.

Just now, Mystic Syn said:

"Probably have to wait five years for even an opening, but who am I kidding? I just joined this group of adventurers, like every time before."

The man ignored Q's comments.

Just now, Condensation said:

"No. What does it take?"

"I'm not exactly sure, as I only work as a butler. But if I were to guess by the series of complaints that I've had to listen to, it's not easy. Now, I doubt that you are the Little Leaguers, so who are you and why shouldn't I close this door now?"

Just now, TheWard'sGuard said:

The man ignored Q's comments.

"I'm not exactly sure, as I only work as a butler. But if I were to guess by the series of complaints that I've had to listen to, it's not easy. Now, I doubt that you are the Little Leaguers, so who are you and why shouldn't I close this door now?"

"Um... because we need to see the wizard. We promise not to kill him! At least, I do."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You are going to let us in," Ellis said calmly, "or I'll tell the magician that one of his butlers refused one an ambassador from Bergodia."

The Bulter glared at Ellis.

"One who was masquerading as a representative for Little Leaguers, or did I mishear you sir?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Here, how about this?" Ellis took the sword off his back, holding the point at the butler, an equal glare on his face. "Let us in NOW."

"Ellis," Q whispered, "I wouldn't want to anger the man with your horrible stance, or with that tone of voice for that matter."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Here, how about this?" Ellis took the sword off his back, holding the point at the butler, an equal glare on his face. "Let us in NOW."

"That's it, I'm calling security."

The Butler tried to slam the door before moving to pull a rope next to him that rose up to the celling.