• We get into the well. The Origin is supposed to be there but isn't
  • Ellis goes a bit Amulet-crazy as it sorta kinda half-posseses him
    • Gerald stops him
  • Everyone takes a nap
    • Ellis has a dream about being the Dark Lord
    • Q gets woken up by a mean person and has to kill some zombies
      • Melody presumably did too, btw
    • Gerald sleeps through all of it
  • Ellis helped Q out of a PTSD episode, Gerald woke up, and I guess... you're doing... something?

In other words:

Ragtag Group decides to plummet to their death. Spoiler alert: Does not kill them. Confused Boi catches the crazy from Magic Rock™ and raves on about that; Squid slaps him into reality. Everyone decides to take a short rest in D&D. Confused Boi has dream about his crazy grandma, Depresso Espresso fights the zombie apocalypse, Child did something like that too, and Squid had a good night's sleep. Confused Boi then slaps Depresso Espresso gently into reality, Squid wakes up like the Disney Princess he is, and Child is there.

Edited by Mystic Syn

Don't forget my character

Weirdo listens to creepy wood doll and beats up intelligent zombie boys and then sneaks into a city while pretending to be a character from the princess bride. also the character is Vizzini.

was I supposed to be Depresso Espresso or Child?

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

47 minutes ago, Condensation said:

So yeah, that just happened. Sorry. Will someone catch me up? I should be back on... within the next 24 hours.

Yay! :D

Melody would not have been attacked on watch. (I was going to have the attack wake everybody up, but Q took care of it. :P) Cupra wants to have a private discussion with Melody that I planned to happen during that slot of time.

Idk why I neglected to put this in earlier, so… we’re gonna do that now before I forget, then remember when I’m in the middle of schoolwork and unable to.

“Ellis, before you get too wrapped up in that,” Yulong found herself whispering, her voice shaking slightly. “Thank you… for helping me through that.”

Krow nudged her comfortably.

“And,” she continued, “if you ever have the time, I… I think I can talk about some things about me now.”

23 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Yay! :D

Melody would not have been attacked on watch. (I was going to have the attack wake everybody up, but Q took care of it. :P) Cupra wants to have a private discussion with Melody that I planned to happen during that slot of time.

So there's a discussion that is coming up, or that we should do sometime? Difference between already planned and needs to be planned.

There is a discussion that I would like to actively RP. It can be written concurrently with other stuff happening at a different time.

"Melody," said Cupra. "I wish to speak with you."

@Condensation

On 1/31/2022 at 1:01 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Oh, Gerald, man... I'm..." Ellis pulled away from Q to look at him, an expression of pure apologetic shame on his face. "Yeah. It worked. I..."

@xinoehp512

Gerald exhaled, rubbing above his eyes. "Good. I... ow."

Edited by xinoehp512