The Linear Thread

Condensation

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Sure, I'll double-RP with Gerald and Q. Weirder time stuff has happened before *cough* Masquerade *cough*

I actually meant for it to be there for some later time after Ellis and Gerald have a convo, 'cause I have a tendency to forget to do a lot of stuff, and now I kinda feel bad about responding ://

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Gerald exhaled, rubbing above his eyes. "Good. I... ow."

"Are you okay?"

1 hour ago, Mystic Syn said:

I actually meant for it to be there for some later time after Ellis and Gerald have a convo, 'cause I have a tendency to forget to do a lot of stuff, and now I kinda feel bad about responding ://

We can do that too

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Are you okay?"

Gerald's robotic arm buzzed. "My functions are all in order," he declared. "The question is, are yours?"

1 hour ago, Mystic Syn said:

Don't worry, time means whatever we want it to :ph34r: 

33 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yes, actually. It was... weirdly vivid."

*Pretend he recounted the dream*

Gerald floated in sober silence as Ellis recounted his tale. 

"This is... troubling," he said. "I suspect that your dream was much more than a simple dream. And, in all likelihood, it was caused by the artifact in your possession."

"Cupra said the queen was bound, not the princess. I guess that's what your dream-visitor was talking about... she must have been bound to the amulet somehow? Hmm." Gerald stroked where his chin would have been had he been human. "We don't know how the amulet plays into all this yet, which is... concerning."

Totally didn't forget about this rp. Sry.

Q blinked, knives flashing in her hands as she looked around for the voice. A glare set into her eyes, though the blood and bodies were flickering into view.

"I won't let them die," she whispered under her breath.