The Person Below Me

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

I did misunderstand. I don't know that there is one animal which I am most like. I have not had the opportunity recently.

The person below me has learned at least one seder of mishnayis straight through.

:blink: Nope. Sorry. Can't learn something if you don't know what it is.

TPBM just lost the game. (Like me)

1 hour ago, Nathrangking said:

The person below me has learned at least one seder of mishnayis straight through.

I did. More than one, actually.

And I'm not sure that I prefer artscroll. 

TPBM is not a Jew, though statistically speaking it's highly improbable.

1 minute ago, Bejardin1250 said:

no I have never finished a mesechta of Gemara

And if you have wow... that’s great 

I’ve finished mishnoyos though

TPBM Knows someone that finished shishei sidrai mishnah 

I do know someone who has finished ששה סדרי משנה.
The person below me doesn’t find the :) creepy.

1 hour ago, Bejardin1250 said:

no I have never finished a mesechta of Gemara

And if you have wow... that’s great 

I’ve finished mishnoyos though

TPBM Knows someone that finished shishei sidrai mishnah 

I finished several mesechtot of gemara with several chavrusot.

1 hour ago, Silva said:

I do know someone who has finished ששה סדרי משנה.
The person below me doesn’t find the :) creepy.

It is slightly creepy.

The person below me lains regularly.

On 3/16/2021 at 10:22 PM, Nathrangking said:

I finished several mesechtot of gemara with several chavrusot.

It is slightly creepy.

The person below me lains regularly.

... The person below you is female. Answer the question?

TPBM thinks this is absolutely ridiculous - but so funny! (And wants to know who is actually foolish enough to buy it...)083BC461-CE70-42F0-95B6-0416A55371EC.thumb.jpeg.a3a230bf1db97695c82183787bc2665b.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

TPBM thinks this is absolutely ridiculous - but so funny! (And wants to know who is actually foolish enough to buy it...)083BC461-CE70-42F0-95B6-0416A55371EC.thumb.jpeg.a3a230bf1db97695c82183787bc2665b.jpeg

No...way! That can’t actually be a thing! What’s the ingredients :P ( it looks like someone actually bought it as there is only 3 left and everything else has 4)

TPBM Has spent the day Pesach cleaning and zoom school (at the same time)

15 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

No...way! That can’t actually be a thing! What’s the ingredients :P ( it looks like someone actually bought it as there is only 3 left and everything else has 4)

TPBM Has spent the day Pesach cleaning and zoom school (at the same time)

No, but I did spend several hours getting my car detailed (cleaned) and quite a bit of time ensuring my kids did not bring chametz to the basement.

TPBM is turning over their house today or tomorrow. (I’m doing it Tuesday night.)

15 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Well if tins with a hashgacha is a thing....

1 minute ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

No, but I did spend several hours getting my car detailed (cleaned) and quite a bit of time ensuring my kids did not bring chametz to the basement.

TPBM is turning over their house today or tomorrow. (I’m doing it Tuesday night.)

I'm not sure that we are going to turn it over completely before Friday.

The person below me looks forward to not having to clean for pesach after pesach starts.

1 hour ago, theTruthshaper said:

I know that is is a Jewish holiday, and is also called Passover, but that's it. I also seem to remember that you can't eat something called chametz during that?

TPBM Is going to exposit on pesach

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

I haven't. 

TPBM doesn't know what Pesach is, but wants to know. Like me :P

I guess I can try. Pesach is the holiday in which we celebrate our freedom from slavery in Egypt, as mentioned in the Bible, in the first chapters of Exodus. We basically can't eat bread for a week - for those who live out of Israel it's actually eight days - and... Well, actually, Chametz includes much more than just bread. It includes everything made of wheat, barley and... Well, the list is a little longer, but I'm too lazy to elaborate. Instead, we eat Matza, which is the only kind of bread we're allowed to eat. Plus a lot of potatoes and things not made of grains. As I said earlier, it can be annoying, but limits encourage creativity, and so we have interesting kinds of food. Hope I helped!

Now, I made myself a limit, not to do a TPBM about things I wrote in my reply. Let's see if I'm up to the challenge!

TPBM knows someone who started collecting woods for Lag Ba'Omer. Or is it just an Israeli thing? I sure hope it is.