Google Translate - Cosmere Edition

7 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:
Spoiler

“Women? Women are like...thunderstorms. They're beautiful to look at, and sometimes they're nice to listen to-but most of the time they're just plain inconvenient.”

Spoiler

Woman, woman is like a storm. They look good. Sometimes I think it's good, but most people are busy. "

14 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Dalinar is an absolute unit. 

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THAT :lol:

7 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

...Moash, no tax ..." Kaladin slapped him. 

The king's shadow came out of the mist and sank to the ground beside him. 

Moash, no tax... 

Wow, suddenly we slipped into actual cosmere lore for a second. Mistborn Secret History, anyone? 

This thread has me crying with laughter, I love it so much. 

One of my favs:

Spoiler

Amaram turned to Wit, a look of bafflement on his face. "You're very good at that expression," Wit noted. "A great deal of practice, I asume?" 
"This is the new Wit?"
 "I wouldnt want to call Amaram an imbecile," Wit said. Dalinar nodded. "Because then I'd have to explain to him what that meant, and im not sure any of us has the requisite time."
Amaram sighed. "Why hasn't anyone killed him yet?" 
"Dumb luck. In that im lucky you're all so dumb!"

Turns into:

Spoiler

Ammar turns to White and looks confused. "You're really good at expression," White remarked. "Very trained?"
"Is this a new science?"
 "I do not want to call Ama a fool," said Wit and Dalinar nodded. "So I have to explain to him what that means, and I'm not sure which of us has the right time."
Amman breathes "Why hasn't anyone killed him yet?"
"Unfortunately in that I'm happy you're so stupid!"

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

This is all absolute gold. Here, let me try some of the Mad Prince deleted scene from Elantris.

Spoiler

“Kneel in my presence, priest.”

Hrathen knelt, his grieves clicking against the stone. He did so even though his every sense of propriety cried out against it. Eton was his Odiv. In the east, kings bowed to Gyorns, and they all but prostrated themselves before Wyrn’s holy presence. It went against all laws of conduct and dignity for Hrathen to been knee to one who had sworn him fealty.

Hrathen remained quiet on the subject. Eton’s mind was fragile, and it reacted harshly when frustrated. They stood atop a squat, flat-topped building that overlooked one Kae’s parks. It was mostly level grass, with few trees or hills. A place for the nobility of Kae to come and relax, as if they didn’t do enough of that anyway. The Mad Prince stood near the edge of the roof, looking over the park. Seeming to forget Hrathen for a moment, Eton reached over and selected a smooth round rock from a servant’s tray, then hurled it into the park. The stone plopped against the grass, bounced a few times, then rolled to a stop.

Eton grunted to himself. “Take a throw, priest,” he ordered.

Hrathen, still on his knees, reached up to select a stone.

“Stand, priest; you look like a fool. Pray when you are alone, not when you are visiting your monarch.”

Hrathen held himself back from making a comment about ‘his monarch.’ He stood, selecting a stone at random, the looked questioningly at the prince.

“Is there any particular target you want me to hit, your majesty?” he asked.

Eton’s eyes opened wide in surprise. “You’ve never played Stones before?”

“I am afraid not, your majesty,” Hrathen replied.

“That’s odd,” Eton explained. “The game is enormously popular in Fjorden—I think it originated there.”

“Priests have little time for leisure, your majesty,” Hrathen said with an inward sigh. He wasn’t sure what delusion had caused Eton to fabricate the game ‘Stones,’ but no such activity existed in Fjorden—doubtfully anywhere else either.

“That makes sense,” Eton said with a nod—as if he were anyone to judge what made sense or not. “Well, it’s forbidden to explain the rules of Stones. You will just have to do without.”

“Of course, your majesty,” Hrathen mumbled. Uncertainly, he tossed his rock in the same general direction Eton had.

The Mad Prince’s eyes grew narrow with suspicion. “I thought you said you don’t know how to play, priest.”

“I swear to you that I do not,” Hrathen replied.

“You just won,” Eton declared, his eyes growing menacing.

Hrathen lowered his eyes toward Jaddeth’s subterranean empire. Oh Lord, he thought to himself, if you intend to take me, please don’t let it be over something this inane.

Translated to ... I dunno, Kazakh I guess... translated back to English... and:

Spoiler

"Priest, kneel before me."

Hraten was on his knees, his grief overcame the stone. He did this even though all his holiness shouted at him. Eton was his Odive. In the East, the kings bowed to Dyern, and all of them bowed before the saint of Virne. Khreten's bowing to a man who had sworn allegiance to him was against all laws of conduct and honor.

Hraten remained silent on the subject. Eton's mind was fragile and he acted harshly when he was angry. They stood at the top of a flat-roofed building that ignored one of Kae's parks. It was mostly flat grass, with few trees and hills. It is a place where the nobles of Kae come and rest, as if they did not do enough. The mad prince stood on the edge of the tent, looking at the park. Eton, who seemed to have forgotten Hraten for a moment, reached him, picked up a flat round stone from the servant's tray, and threw it into the park. The stone clung to the grass, bounced several times, and then stopped.

Eton murmured to himself. "Priest, throw it," he ordered.

Hreten still knelt down and reached out to pick a stone.

“Priest; you are stupid. Pray when you are alone, not when you go to your monarch. ”

Hratchen refrained from commenting on "his monarch." He chose the stone at random and asked the prince a question.

"Is there a specific goal I want to pursue, greatness?" he asked.

Eton's eyes widened in surprise. "Have you ever played rocks before?"

"I'm not afraid, Your Majesty," replied Hraten.

"It's odd," Eton explained. "The game is very popular in Fjorden, so I think it appeared there."

"The clergy have little time to rest, that's your greatness," Hraten said with a sigh. He wasn't sure what kind of deception had caused Eton to invent the "stone" game, but it was doubtful that Fjorden hadn't been so active.

'It makes sense,' said Eton, shaking his head. It's like judging what makes sense or not. "It is forbidden to explain the rules of the stones. You have to do without it. "

"Of course, Your Majesty," muttered Hraten. Without hesitation, he threw his stone in the general direction followed by Eton.

The foolish prince's eyes narrowed with suspicion. "I thought you said you didn't know how to play, priest."

"I swear to you, no," replied Hraten.

"You just won," said Eton, his eyes becoming frightened.

Hraten looked down on Jaddet's underground empire. 'Lord,' he thought, 'if you want to take me, please don't do it foolishly.'

Please don't do it foolishly.

5 minutes ago, BreezeCauthon said:

This is all absolute gold. Here, let me try some of the Mad Prince deleted scene from Elantris.

Hide contents

“Kneel in my presence, priest.”

Hrathen knelt, his grieves clicking against the stone. He did so even though his every sense of propriety cried out against it. Eton was his Odiv. In the east, kings bowed to Gyorns, and they all but prostrated themselves before Wyrn’s holy presence. It went against all laws of conduct and dignity for Hrathen to been knee to one who had sworn him fealty.

Hrathen remained quiet on the subject. Eton’s mind was fragile, and it reacted harshly when frustrated. They stood atop a squat, flat-topped building that overlooked one Kae’s parks. It was mostly level grass, with few trees or hills. A place for the nobility of Kae to come and relax, as if they didn’t do enough of that anyway. The Mad Prince stood near the edge of the roof, looking over the park. Seeming to forget Hrathen for a moment, Eton reached over and selected a smooth round rock from a servant’s tray, then hurled it into the park. The stone plopped against the grass, bounced a few times, then rolled to a stop.

Eton grunted to himself. “Take a throw, priest,” he ordered.

Hrathen, still on his knees, reached up to select a stone.

“Stand, priest; you look like a fool. Pray when you are alone, not when you are visiting your monarch.”

Hrathen held himself back from making a comment about ‘his monarch.’ He stood, selecting a stone at random, the looked questioningly at the prince.

“Is there any particular target you want me to hit, your majesty?” he asked.

Eton’s eyes opened wide in surprise. “You’ve never played Stones before?”

“I am afraid not, your majesty,” Hrathen replied.

“That’s odd,” Eton explained. “The game is enormously popular in Fjorden—I think it originated there.”

“Priests have little time for leisure, your majesty,” Hrathen said with an inward sigh. He wasn’t sure what delusion had caused Eton to fabricate the game ‘Stones,’ but no such activity existed in Fjorden—doubtfully anywhere else either.

“That makes sense,” Eton said with a nod—as if he were anyone to judge what made sense or not. “Well, it’s forbidden to explain the rules of Stones. You will just have to do without.”

“Of course, your majesty,” Hrathen mumbled. Uncertainly, he tossed his rock in the same general direction Eton had.

The Mad Prince’s eyes grew narrow with suspicion. “I thought you said you don’t know how to play, priest.”

“I swear to you that I do not,” Hrathen replied.

“You just won,” Eton declared, his eyes growing menacing.

Hrathen lowered his eyes toward Jaddeth’s subterranean empire. Oh Lord, he thought to himself, if you intend to take me, please don’t let it be over something this inane.

Translated to ... I dunno, Kazakh I guess... translated back to English... and:

Hide contents

"Priest, kneel before me."

Hraten was on his knees, his grief overcame the stone. He did this even though all his holiness shouted at him. Eton was his Odive. In the East, the kings bowed to Dyern, and all of them bowed before the saint of Virne. Khreten's bowing to a man who had sworn allegiance to him was against all laws of conduct and honor.

Hraten remained silent on the subject. Eton's mind was fragile and he acted harshly when he was angry. They stood at the top of a flat-roofed building that ignored one of Kae's parks. It was mostly flat grass, with few trees and hills. It is a place where the nobles of Kae come and rest, as if they did not do enough. The mad prince stood on the edge of the tent, looking at the park. Eton, who seemed to have forgotten Hraten for a moment, reached him, picked up a flat round stone from the servant's tray, and threw it into the park. The stone clung to the grass, bounced several times, and then stopped.

Eton murmured to himself. "Priest, throw it," he ordered.

Hreten still knelt down and reached out to pick a stone.

“Priest; you are stupid. Pray when you are alone, not when you go to your monarch. ”

Hratchen refrained from commenting on "his monarch." He chose the stone at random and asked the prince a question.

"Is there a specific goal I want to pursue, greatness?" he asked.

Eton's eyes widened in surprise. "Have you ever played rocks before?"

"I'm not afraid, Your Majesty," replied Hraten.

"It's odd," Eton explained. "The game is very popular in Fjorden, so I think it appeared there."

"The clergy have little time to rest, that's your greatness," Hraten said with a sigh. He wasn't sure what kind of deception had caused Eton to invent the "stone" game, but it was doubtful that Fjorden hadn't been so active.

'It makes sense,' said Eton, shaking his head. It's like judging what makes sense or not. "It is forbidden to explain the rules of the stones. You have to do without it. "

"Of course, Your Majesty," muttered Hraten. Without hesitation, he threw his stone in the general direction followed by Eton.

The foolish prince's eyes narrowed with suspicion. "I thought you said you didn't know how to play, priest."

"I swear to you, no," replied Hraten.

"You just won," said Eton, his eyes becoming frightened.

Hraten looked down on Jaddet's underground empire. 'Lord,' he thought, 'if you want to take me, please don't do it foolishly.'

Please don't do it foolishly.

The fun really starts where you translate the Kazakh version to French, and that version to another random language, on and on and on and on and on until you get bored enough to put it back in English.

OK, one of my favorite scenes from The Gathering Storm:

Spoiler

"I'm not going to be surprised again, Thom," Mat said. "Burn me, but I'm not going to let it happen. I'm tired of walking into traps unprepared. I plan to take command of my own destiny, stop running from problem to problem. It's time to be in charge."

"And you do that with ..." Julin said.

"Elaborate aliases with backstories," Mat said, handing Thom and Noal their sheets. "Bloody right I do."

"What about me?" Talmanes asked. That twinkle to his eyes was back, though he spoke with a completely earnest voice. "Let me guess, Mat. I'm a traveling merchant who once trained with the Aiel and who has come to the village because he's heard there's a trout that lives in the lake who insulted his father."

"Nonsense," Mat said, handing him his sheets. "You're a Warder."

"That's rather suspicious," Talmanes noted.

"You're supposed to be suspicious," Mat said. "It's always easier to beat a man in cards when he's thinking about something else. Well, you'll be our 'something else.' A Warder passing through town on mysterious business won't be so grand an event that it will draw too much attention, but to those who know what to look for, it will be a good distraction. You can use Fen's cloak. He said he'd let me borrow it; he still feels guilty for letting those serving women get away."

"Of course, you didn't tell him that they simply vanished," Thom added. "And that there was no way for him to keep it from happening."

"Didn't see the point of telling him," Mat said. "No use dwelling on the past, I say."

"A Warder, is it?" Talmanes said, flipping through his stack of papers. "I'll have to practice scowling."

Mat regarded him with a flat expression. "You're not taking this seriously."

"What did you ask? Is there someone who is taking this seriously?" 

Burn that twinkle. Had Mat really ever thought this man was slow to laugh? He just did it on the inside. That was the most infuriating way. "Light, Talmanes," Mat said. "A woman in that town is looking for Perrin and me. She knows what we look like so well that she can produce a drawing more accurate than my own mother could have made. That gives me a chill, like the Dark One himself standing over my shoulder. And I can't go into the flaming place myself, since every bloody man, woman and child has a picture with my face on it and a promise of gold for information! Now maybe I went a little far with the preparations, but I intend to find this person before they can order a flock of Darkfriends—or worse—-to cut my throat in the night. Understood?"

Mat looked each of the five men in the eyes, nodded, and started toward the tent flap, but paused beside Talmanes's chair. Mat cleared his throat, then half mumbled, "You secretly harbor a love of painting, and you wish you could escape this life of death you've committed yourself to. You came through Trustair on your way south, rather than taking a more direct route, because you love the mountains. You're hoping to hear word of your younger brother, whom you haven't seen in years, and who disappeared on a hunting trip in southern Andor. You have a very tortured past. Read page four."

Mat hurried on, pushing his way out into the shaded noon, though he did catch a glimpse of Talmanes rolling his eyes. Burn the man! There was good drama in those pages!

Translated to Russian ... then Zulu ... then Icelandic ... then Persian ... then back to English.. et voila:

Spoiler

"I'll not be surprised anymore, Tom," Matt said. "I feel warm, but I will not let this happen. I am tired of falling into the trap. I want to control my future, I do not run from trouble to trouble. Commitment time."

"And you do it with ..." - said Yulin.

Matt while your articles Tome and Nawal al-handed, saying: "Words forged by increasing your words. damnation me, I'm doing it."

"What about me?" Aspire Talmanes light eyes back, even if very sincere voice spoke. "Let me guess, Matt. I'm a business traveler who once Isle educated and who
I came to this village because I heard the torch in the water sits and has hurt his father."

"Nonsense," Matt said, giving him the sheets. "You are the boss."

"This is very suspicious," Talmanes said.

"You have to teach," Matt said. "It's always easy to hit the cards when a man thinks of something else. He will be our 'other.' They know what they are looking for, it will be a good distraction. You can use Feng's clothes. He said he wanted to let me borrow it. He still feels guilty for leaving the girls."

"Of course you did not tell him they were just disappearing," Tom added. "And he had no way to stop it."

"I had no use telling him," Matt said. "I say there is no need to look back."

"Isn't that right, supervisor?" Talmans said he was opening a piece of paper. "I have to get used to facial expressions."

Matt looked at her carefully. "You do not take this seriously."

"What did you ask? Did anyone take this seriously?"

Burn this lamp. Did Matt ever think that the man laughed a little? You just did it inside. That was the worst way.

"Noor, Telman," Matt said. "The woman in this town wants me and Perrin. She knows exactly what we would be like if she could draw a more accurate picture of my mother. It gives me rubbish like the darkness on my shoulder. And the naughty child is a visual adjective of the face. The golden promise of knowledge! I may have gone a little too far with this, but I will find this person before ordering cut a pack of black friends - or worse - my throat at night. Clean?"

Matt looked into the eyes of the five men, shook his head, and headed for the tent fence, but stood on the Taliban chair. Matt cleared his throat and then muttered, "You secretly love painting and want to escape this early life. Instead of going straight, you crossed the Trustair south because you love the mountains. He hopes the news of his brother. Let the younger one hear you, who you have not seen in years and who disappeared while fishing in southern Andorra. You have a very painful past. Read page four."

Matt hurried forward and pushed in the dark of the afternoon, though he saw that the Taliban had rolled their eyes. Burn the man! This was a great game on these sites!

Oh, this is so glorious. So much better.

5 hours ago, BreezeCauthon said:

I came to this village because I heard the torch in the water sits and has hurt his father."

"Nonsense," Matt said, giving him the sheets. "You are the boss."

And

5 hours ago, BreezeCauthon said:

"The woman in this town wants me and Perrin. She knows exactly what we would be like if she could draw a more accurate picture of my mother. It gives me rubbish like the darkness on my shoulder. And the naughty child is a visual adjective of the face. The golden promise of knowledge!

Pure poetry, the golden promise of knowledge indeed!

Khriss explains the Shards, Google Translated: 

Secret History Spoilers

Spoiler

Original:

"The Shards," Khriss said, drawing Kelsier's attention, "are not God, but they are pieces of God. Ruin, Preservation, Autonomy, Cultivation, Devotion . . . There are sixteen of them."
"Sixteen," Kelsier breathed. "There are fourteen more of these things running around?"
"The rest are on other planets."

Translation:

"The lips are not a god, 'he Khrist: Kelsie drawing the attention" but that the part of God. But in Imperil the Survival of cultivation, Hilliard Ensemble ... Sanctification of them. "
"Sixteen" Kelsie said. "Four of these things as much as possible?"
"Look at the end of the planets.”

Ah yes, my favourite Shards, Imperil and Hilliard

Edited by The Awakened Salad

Scene I like from Oathbringer.

Spoiler

“Elhokar wants me to infiltrate them. Get onto that platform and activate the Oathgate. Is it possible?”

“Perhaps.” Wit settled back. “Perhaps. I can’t make the gate work; the spren of the fabrial won’t obey me. You have the proper key, and the cult takes new members eagerly. Consumes them, like a fire needing new logs.”

“How? What do I do?”

“Food,” he said. “Their proximity to the Heart drives them to feast and celebrate.”

“Drinking in life?” she said, quoting his sentiment from earlier.

“No. Hedonism has never been enjoyment, Shallan, but the opposite. They take the wonderful things of life and indulge until they lose savor. It’s listening to beautiful music, performed so loud as to eliminate all subtlety—taking something beautiful and making it carnal. Yet their feasting does give you an opening. I’ve brushed against their leaders—despite my best efforts. Bring them food for the revel, and I can get you in. A warning, however, simple Soulcast grain won’t satisfy them.”

A challenge, then. “I should get back to the others.” She looked up to Wit. “Would you … come with me? Join us?”

He stood, then walked to the door and pressed his ear against it. “Unfortunately, Shallan,” he said, glancing at her, “you’re not why I am here.”

She took a deep breath. “I am going to learn how to change the world, Wit.”

“You already know how. Learn why.” He stepped back from the door and pressed himself against the wall. “Also, tell the innkeeper I disappeared in a puff of smoke. It will drive him crazy.”

“The inn—”

The door opened suddenly, swinging inward. The innkeeper entered, and hesitated as he found Shallan sitting alone at the table. Wit slipped deftly around the door and out behind the man, who didn’t notice.

“Damnation,” the innkeeper said, searching around. “I don’t suppose he’s going to work tonight?”

“I have no idea.”

“He said he’d treat me like a king.”

“Well, he’s keeping that promise…”

The innkeeper took the plates, then bustled out. Conversations with Wit had a way of ending in an odd manner. And, well, starting in an odd manner. Odd all around.

Translated to Arabic ... then Somali ... then Slovak ... then English ... and ...

Spoiler

"Al-Hokr wants me to intervene. Access this forum and move to Oathgate. It is possible?"

"Perhaps." The news has settled. "Probably. I can't let the door work. Ruth Fabriel won't listen to me. You have the right key, and worship takes new members with enthusiasm. It's burning as if the fire needs new records."

"How do I do that?"

He said "food." The closeness of the heart causes them to celebrate and celebrate. "

"A life drink?" She said, referring to his previous feelings.

"No. Hedonism has never been more fun, less embarrassing, on the contrary. They take wonderful things into life and enjoy them until they lose their taste. They listen to beautiful, highly uplifting music that eliminates delusion and everything - taking something beautiful, making it physical "Again." If they gave you a chance. I am shocked by their leaders - despite my efforts. Bring them food so they can enjoy it, and I can bring it to you. But be careful, simple Soulcast tablets won't satisfy you. "

Call then. "I have to go back to the others." I looked at Wit. "Are you with me? Join us?"

He got up, went to the door, and put his ear to it. "Unfortunately, Shalan," he said as he looked, "you're not the reason I'm here."

I took a deep breath. "We will learn how to change the world intelligently."

"You already know how. You know why. ”He slammed the door back against the wall. "Also tell the bar owner that I hid in the smoke. He will go crazy for him. "

"Hotel -"

Suddenly he opened the door and entered the bottom. The owner of the hotel came in and hesitated when he found Shaalan sitting alone at the table. The spy hit him around the door and behind an unidentified man.

The owner of the bar looked around and said, "damnation it. I don't think it will work tonight?"

"I have no idea."

He said he would treat me like a king.

This promise is kept ...

The owner of the bar took the plates and then left. The conversation with Wit had a way to end it in a wonderful way. Well, starting with the aliens. Surprises everywhere.

3 hours ago, BreezeCauthon said:

"No. Hedonism has never been more fun, less embarrassing, on the contrary.

Hahaha, good stuff!

3 hours ago, BreezeCauthon said:

The conversation with Wit had a way to end it in a wonderful way. Well, starting with the aliens. Surprises everywhere.

Wow, Google translate figured out Hoid was a worldhopper, smart algorithm indeed!

Spoiler

The OG:

Amaram turned to Wit, a look of bafflement on his face. "You're very good at that expression," Wit noted. "A great deal of practice, I asume?" 
"This is the new Wit?"
 "I wouldnt want to call Amaram an imbecile," Wit said. Dalinar nodded. "Because then I'd have to explain to him what that meant, and im not sure any of us has the requisite time."
Amaram sighed. "Why hasn't anyone killed him yet?" 
"Dumb luck. In that im lucky you're all so dumb!" 

Spoiler

Amaram sees White clearly. He knows the terms well, Witt said. "I think it's a performance."
"That's good."
 "I do not want to ask Amaram tough," Witt said. Dalinar ci ci. He will not do that, he said. "I'm not sure we need time."
Amaram research. "What is the name and why?"
"Great success. You are the dumbest person in the system." "

Spoiler

Amram turned Wisdom with a confused speech. White notice "I think it's a good job?"
"Is this a white man?"
 I don't want to call Amrama a fool, "said Wit, and Dalinar nodded," so I have to explain to him what that means and I don't know if we have the right time. "
Amorn Sugar. "Why hasn't he killed anyone yet?"
"Good luck, good luck, you're not all stupid!"

Spoiler

Immortal turned his face towards Wit with an invincible look. “You’re very good at expressing yourself,” Witt says. "More practice, I think?"
“Is this the new spirit?
 "I don't want to call it stupid," Witt said. Dalina lowered her head. "Because I have to explain what that means and I'm not sure any of us have right time."
Immortal slack. "Why did someone kill him again?"
"Congratulations on being crazy! Happy birthday everyone! “!” 

So. . . Wit is now ‘Wisdom’ and Amaram is ‘it’ and ‘immortal’

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

On 9/9/2020 at 5:24 AM, BreezeCauthon said:

"Al-Hokr wants me to intervene. Access this forum and move to Oathgate. It is possible?"

Interesting...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have the original samples for the first two (they were done earlier), but I'm sure you can figure them out. Eventually.

Shadows of Self:

Spoiler

The average sound of the drops echoed. Wayne went to hell instead of confusing the poor and telling them what to do. Needless to say, Wayne will allow you to be king of God and then you will be able to eat for him. Try not to exceed Wayne’s moral compass.

Well of Ascension:

Spoiler

Finally, let the air out. Iceland returned and insulted the woman's beauty. He was small, had long hair along the old curve, and his cheeks were red and red. She is beautiful and fairly trained, like young Eileen, who spends her days defending her youth.

Way of Kings (Original):

Spoiler

Szeth-son-son-Vallano, truthless of Shinovar, wore white on the day he was to kill a king.

Translated:

Spoiler

Miracle: Lon dressed in white on the day he wanted to kill King Walt was an amazing Walton liar.

Edited by Enter a username
I accidentally did "whore" instead of "wore." Oops.

I took a new tack and went for Coppermind articles: 

Spoiler

Storm Record is a series by Brandon Sanderson. This series, according to Rocky Planet, focuses on the global sequence of Odium and their efforts to differentiate themselves from the attachment of the swing system. This series will yield ten pounds. 

That’s...probably true, if you weigh the books... 

Spoiler

Each book draws attention to a specific area of the bedside lamp and provides it upon request. Brandon realized that even if a criminal dies, we can understand him without seeing him, .i. the victim may die later in your book. This section is divided into two volumes and five volumes and a period of between five and ten years. The second part was written after Miston. Brendan said he wished he could write a book about Chapa's other children, but wasn't sure why he was getting old. This document fills in the blanks and provides a list of available information. 

Bedside lamps not sold separately. With an appearance by Brandon’s evil twin, Brendan. 

Spoiler

The Knights of Light, also known as the Word of the Future, is written in the Law of Light. The first type can be commanded by anyone and is always used as a light to control the night. Each order has four different fields. The configuration of the lamp is different from other sources. The reality is that lighting a lamp is more than a guarantee for a certain situation. This is related to the excellent work of some people, as they need to know the rules of the work and the mistakes of others and the differences between others. 

It really likes lamps...that first bit sounds pretty cool, though. 

I decided to take the first paragraph of the original post.

Original:

On 9/6/2020 at 5:18 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Anyone who's taken a foreign language class or watched the youtube channel Translator Fails will know that the online tool Google Translate is not reliable. However, it tends to produce humorous results depending on what languages you choose.

Translated:

Spoiler
On 9/6/2020 at 5:18 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

People who interpret or view YouTube know that Google is not secure on the internet. So, depending on the language you choose, this can have an interesting effect

Spoiler

Words of Radiance

Original:

“Expectation. That is the true soul of art. If you can give a man more than he expects, then he will laud you his entire life. If you can create an air of anticipation and feed it properly, you will succeed.”

Translated, and now it sounds vaguely threatening:

Spoiler

"Wait. This is the spirit of art. If someone gives you more than you expect, that person will survive.

---------

Alloy of Law

Original (spoilers I guess for the original Mistborn series?):

Spoiler

The point is Harmony, creating a way for as many as possible to make their own choices.

Translated (Technically a valid response, I suppose.):

Spoiler

Conceptual topics help you to respond to many people

Edited by SirWolfe