Quick Fix 47: Multi-Man Melee

Sart

1 hour ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

*shrugs* I meant more, talk about the game. As in, discuss how we can further each other's plans for victory. K'know. Cause lots of people were murdered. Makes sense that people would be scrambling to set up new alliances in the wake of a mass murder. So...uh..yeah.

Ahh, okay. I guess everyone is up scheming in PMs, and well.. discussing stuff in-thread is not exactly ideal. 

Edited by TJ Shade

5 minutes ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

Well I can't really scheme in a PM without a PM to scheme in, can I? It creates quite an issue. I have to ask for a PM in-thread. Making me more of a target, but it is the only way to get ahead.

You could ask one of the known Osborns to PM you and then ask them to make a PM for you without the thread watching your every word. However, the Osborn would be in the PM with you and your contact, so pick your poison.

1 minute ago, Gears said:

You could ask one of the known Osborns to PM you and then ask them to make a PM for you without the thread watching your every word. However, the Osborn would be in the PM with you and your contact, so pick your poison.

One of the known Osborns. Like.. *turns around dramatically* TJ SHADE? The guy I was just talking to?

Vicki holds her chalk firmly, hand shaking. She places the tip firmly on the ground, taking a deep breath. 4 people were out already, one of them next to her. She started drawing, and the tip broke. "Calm down, Vicki," she whispered.  

Just wanted to get in something in today and didn't have too much time

4 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Make sure you put a space after the “ for your mention! 

Got it, thanks!

31 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Jes continued drawing, back to the wall. Frantically, she looked up at the rhymatists around her, yelling out “@TJ Shade , can you make a PM with me and Vicki(Vapor)?”

@TJ Shade

Well Ron, it looks like the activity has died down some.

That's definitely the case. Everyone's settled into a rhythm, not letting anything breach their defenses.

That makes for good Rithmatics, but it's bad for the commentators. There's not much to say about a stalemate.

Not so fast, Tom. It looks like Elan Haynes has over-extended themselves, and a stray Line of Vigor eliminates them.

Oh my. That just shows that this game can change at the drop of a hat.

Elkanah has been eliminated.

This cycle will end on September 15th at 8:00 PM CST. Please remember to get in your actions on time.

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. No Name Given: @Lord_Silberfarben
  2. Joshua: Matrim's Dice
  3. Chakrami: @Gears
  4. Vicki: @Vapor
  5. Elan Haynes: Elkanah
  6. Straw: @Straw
  7. Alex: @Illwei
  8. Shard: Experience
  9. Character TBD: @TJ Shade
  10. Jes: @JesterLavorre
  11. Gwen: @Butt Ad Venture
  12. Faleast: @Ashbringer
  13. Locke Tekiel: Orlok Tsubodai
  14. Reading: Shard of Reading
  15. Mint: @Frozen Mint
  16. Oreo Wickerstump: @Kings_way
  17. Arturo Hitano: @Ventyl

Gwen sighs. Everyone continues to play it safe. And still TJ refused to come into contact with her. No one in fact would communicate with her. For the best perhaps. She enjoyed working alone. She was beholden to no one, and no one to her.

Someone contact meeeeeeeee. Or put me in contact with @Frozen Mint :) 

It looks like the competition is heating up once again. There's a lot of action happening on the field. Ron, can you bring us up to speed?

Sure Tom. It looks like Straw has made a lot of enemies, and that's going to cost him the game. He's out.

And if I look on the other side of the field, I can see that Alex made a fatal mistake by overextending himself. Another elimination.

And breaking news, Faleast has also been eliminated. I have no idea where that Line of Vigor came from.

My goodness. That's a lot of action, and the game's only halfway through. I wonder what will happen next.

Straw has been eliminated.
Illwei has been eliminated.
Ashbringer has been eliminated.

This round will end on September 17th at 8:00 PM CST. As a reminder, please get in your actions. Also please remember that any PMs opened by eliminated players are closed.

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. No Name Given: @Lord_Silberfarben
  2. Joshua: Matrim's Dice
  3. Chakrami: @Gears
  4. Vicki: @Vapor
  5. Elan Haynes: Elkanah
  6. Straw: Straw
  7. Alex: Illwei
  8. Shard: Experience
  9. Character TBD: @TJ Shade
  10. Jes: @JesterLavorre
  11. Gwen: @Butt Ad Venture
  12. Faleast: Ashbringer
  13. Locke Tekiel: Orlok Tsubodai
  14. Reading: Shard of Reading
  15. Mint: @Frozen Mint
  16. Oreo Wickerstump: @Kings_way
  17. Arturo Hitano: @Ventyl

People were dropping quickly. Kids these days, their so aggressive! Oreo thought. Another competitor, Gwen, even seemed to be happy! Less competition for me, Oreo tried to convince himself, but he had to admit, his skills weren't what they used to be. He pulled out his green chalk and started drawing.