Vapor

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Leonie finishes her game of chess--she had won this time, though she was suspicious that Shen had gone easy on her--and packs up some books.

"What should we do now, Shen?" She asked aloud; not that he'd be replying like that. "Go to class? When is class?"

@Vapor

I'll put up the lesson when I get home. It's in my notebook at home, where I am not at.

11 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"There's no need to thank me, of course I'll help. You're my friend, and friends help each other out."

Ros nodded, then he offered Crescendo a smile.

"A friend, that means I'm doing better than terrible here, right? I'd be honored to call you my friend Crescendo."

1 minute ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Ros nodded, then he offered Crescendo a smile.

"A friend, that means I'm doing better than terrible here, right? I'd be honored to call you my friend Crescendo."

"You are doing much better than terrible. You are doing wonderfully, and I think most if not all of us would call you a friend."

Just now, Condensation said:

"You are doing much better than terrible. You are doing wonderfully, and I think most if not all of us would call you a friend."

Ros looked more at peace than before.

"Thank you Crescendo. I'm looking forward to working with you. Is there anything that I can do for you right now?"

2 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Ros looked more at peace than before.

"Thank you Crescendo. I'm looking forward to working with you. Is there anything that I can do for you right now?"

"Um, I think I've got it. Do you have anything else you can do? Or do you want to grab a book or something?"

3 minutes ago, TheWard'sGuard said:

Ros gives a slight bow before leaving to his room, looking better.

Crescendo releases a pent-up breath she didn't know she was holding and pulls out the books she had, looking at the titles. "The Surge of AbrasionDustbringers and Their SurgesA Study of Ashspren, and Dustbringer History," she read. "Sounds pretty boring, but I suppose I need to know what's in them." She settles back into the window seat, holding A Study of Ashspren in her lap to read.

Edited by Condensation