Vapor

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Leonie dashed up the stairs (which were still partially covered in moss) and shut herself in her room. She changed quickly, setting Shen down in front of her chessboard and starting another game.

You had fun with those two, right, Leonie? She thought.

Well... yeah. She replied to herself. But...

But what? They said they were your friends.

They are, but... Leonie mentally sighed. You know.

Of course I know, but it's different this time.

Leonie subconsciously wiped a tear from her eye. Where had that come from?

"Your move, Shen."

Crescendo changed into her favorite dress then went down for breakfast.

12 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Crescendo changed into her favorite dress then went down for breakfast.

Five minutes later, Shen had won their game of chess.

"Good game," she decided.

You ought to go talk to your friends again. They might wonder where you are.

Leonie sighed. "Fine." She grabbed a bag she had brought with her, pushing Shen into a side pocket and carrying him out of her room. She made her way down the stairs to try and find the cafeteria.

Ash found himself standing in front of the empty dresser, sighing. He turned around to leave but was stopped by a servant holding a box with no lid, full of clothes and other stuff. "I was told to give this to you," she said, and he smiled. "Thank you," he said, and unpacked the clothes, got dressed, and made his way to the dining room, where another servant was setting the table.

8 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Crescendo sat down at a table, then saw Asher and Leonie. "Over here!" she yelled, waving her arm.

7 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Asher grinned and ran over.

Leonie hesitated, but smiled when Crescendo called to her. She made her way to Crescendo's table, taking a seat beside her.

15 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe we fell asleep outside last night! I'm so embarrassed."

"Yeah... me too."

6 minutes ago, Vapor said:

At that moment a servant walked up and placed a tray with 3 plates of food on the table. 

Leonie also grabbed a plate of pancakes, drizzling on a layer of syrup. She daintily takes her fork and knife, eating like a proper gentlelady.

Key Characterization Point #5 out of the way!

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah... me too."

Leonie also grabbed a plate of pancakes, drizzling on a layer of syrup. She daintily takes her fork and knife, eating like a proper gentlelady.

Chorale poured some syrup over her pancakes, then cut a pancake with her fork and put a bite in her mouth. Her eyes closed and she sighed. "Delicious," she said after swallowing.

24 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah, they are." Leonie carefully wiped her fingers with a napkin. "What's it like, having siblings?"

"Definitely... different. For one thing, there's absolutely no privacy. Also, the boys tended to stay together, so it wasn't like always having friends, like some people describe it."