Selecting the Leader of the Hegemony of the World

Gears

Who should be the Leader of the Hegemony of the World?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the Leader of the Hegemony of the World?

• Archer
    • I Am A Fish
    • Condensation
    • revelryintheart
    • Scarletfox
    • Brandon Sanderson
    • Negative_Null
    • Channelknight Fadran
    • Matrim's Dice
    • Mist
    • Danex
    • Truthless of Shinovar
    • DramaQueen

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

*cheers* *bells and whistles* *off key kazoo*

Hegemon Fadran, do you have anything you'd like to say to the world?

Fadran clears his throat. "Alright, world! I would've prepared a speech, but I didn't, so I guess I'll improvise. I swear on my name that I will bring peace and equality to this world, that any who puts their mind to something may achieve it. Doing this will be difficult, and there is a long road to tread before we get there, but we have a plan.

"First, I would like to introduce you to your Vice Hegemon: @Spren of Kindness. Her job is to maintain a balance of power, so that I don't abuse anything. She is the nicest VH this wolrd will ever have, and when equality is our goal, there is nothing else I would rather have.

"Secondly, I would like to introduce you to my staff. @Emi and @Danex are both High Advisors. I have invited @Scarletfox to join me in this mission, but I am yet to know whether she has accepted. @Matrim's Dice is my executioner, but with luck we won't have to use his services.

"There are others I would like to invite to join me in my quest to equalize the world. @Mist, @Condensation, @Vapor, @DramaQueen. I would have liked to invite @I am a fish, but unfortunately he has become fillet. There are many capable people here on the Shard, and I want them on my team.

"Perhaps you are wondering what I will be doing with my newfound power? My first act is to create the Equal Opportunity Doctrine: No one shall be refused any opportunity on account of their gender, color, or species (yes, that includes fish... apparently). Following that, I plan to reward the working class for their efforts, rather than the upper class for exploiting them.

"Thank you, for voting @Channelknight Fadran as the Leader of the Hegemony of the World."