Honestly? No. Going by numbers most people go straight into inactivity after joining. Those who are active also have a good chance of stepping away after one or two years. There's very few people that I saw around when I joined that I still see today. We're mostly on a rotation really. So without substantially more people I kinda doubt the downtimes will disappear.

Is summer kind where you live? 

Israel, so... No. I suffer from Atopic Dermatitis, which gets worse with heat and sweat, and the Israeli summer sun does not spare me. Though my brother can't stand summers here at all without having any similar health issues. Half our land is desert, too (and we don't have much land).

Also, I see your point, but take into account publication of new Sanderson content. It raises activity from generally inactive users, I believe, plus encourages people to join.

Do you read fanfiction?

I wish I had a reliable method. Sometimes putting on some music that's easy to ignore and doing the task for a few minutes does the trick. Like, I have to actually get invested on it. But it just happens sometimes and others I just waste an entire afternoon procrastinating as I try to get focused. 

Do you have a passion? 

1. Because it's a good way to release pressure without hurting anyone. For example, today I panicked about something, and I think swearing to myself helped me calm down. 

2. I almost never use swearwords as intensifiers, but when I do it's fun. 

3. When a Precision F-Strike is used, it can add a lot of emphasis to a sentence. (Warning: very sweary TV Tropes link)

After you die, how do you want your body disposed of? (burial, cremation, etc.)

Edited by Robin Sedai

1 hour ago, Spren of Kindness said:

What does 'integrated as a person' mean?

It means basically when someone accept/processes their emotions to be more united internally and to feel more comfy in their own skin so they can be the same "them" in different contexts (family, friends ect.)

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

In 5 words or less, describe SCP-008.

Superbly 

Confusing

People

00ften R

Alien8ed :(.

What's the best shade of blue?