Late-knight randomness (or any time when other activity is low)

6 minutes ago, Darkfinder said:

Well Saturday existed wasn't particularly exciting 

2 minutes ago, Darkfinder said:

No the world's coastal cities have flooded

Dang, high standards.

what counts as exciting in the future if not this?!?

Just now, DramaQueen said:

K, all, I'm going to bed now, about two hours earlier than I did last night! I'm very proud of myself.

Yay sleep.

1 minute ago, Darkfinder said:

No those are what would count as exciting

Well why isn’t all the coastal cities being flooded exciting? Something else must happen in the next 12 hours, because I know if the coast flooded right now it’d be exciting

8 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

K, all, I'm going to bed now, about two hours earlier than I did last night! I'm very proud of myself.

Goodnight

6 minutes ago, Danex said:

Yay sleep.

Well why isn’t all the coastal cities being flooded exciting? Something else must happen in the next 12 hours, because I know if the coast flooded right now it’d be exciting

No I just have high standards

2 hours ago, Hentient said:

This thread always gets active the second I go to bed. *shakes head in disappointment* *mostly at myself for being weak and sleeping*

No, don't be disappointed!!! I'm proud of you for going to bed early!

On 7/17/2020 at 1:44 AM, Danex said:

TSV stands for “@TheSunVanished” which is a twitter account that tells the story of an alien invasion from the perspective of a normal person with access to Twitter, it’s kinda like a one person role play and it’s really really cool. Just find him on Twitter, scroll to his very first tweet and start reading. It’s a really interesting medium for a story.

If I knew how to navigate Twitter, I’d 100% read this. Also this is making me really want to tell a story in this medium now... 

Oh it’s so cool. 
And it kinda goes in real time to. 

like he’ll go 4-5 months without posting and then out of nowhere it’ll keep going. He just says something like “I’ve been on the road and haven’t been able to get any signal” or something. 

And he interacts with comments and stuff too. Like people will reply with pictures of the sun and be like “what the suns still here” and he always has some excuse like “nice editing skills” or something else. And if people actually go along with it and pretend that the sun vanished with him, he’ll like ask about how they’ve been surviving and stuff.

Edited by Danex