The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm getting there, but first I need to explain a couple more things. See, where I come from, the government is very Macrosmos-aware; in fact, it's conquered a few other universes in its spare time." She gestured to her floating staff. "This power is native to my world, but they've learned how to fuel it with magic from other universes; assuming said magic has some similar properties, anyways. And Invesiture is all over the place here on Sel. It'd be just like that corrupt King Qalar to strike a deal with someone like Wyrn... he's probably giving Wyrn access to this power for some kind of... experiment." Ayia glanced back at the wall. "I've never seen our magic Stabilize the air itself, but with other kinds of magic and technology... who knows what different kinds of magic can do."

@Chasmgoat

"Wait.  I used your rods to push off of when we were fighting.  Does that mean we could climb up?"  Maybe not, but it's a start.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Remember? My book?"

"You don't have a picture of inside, though."

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

Fresco looks at her blankly. "I feel so useless."

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"Welcome to the club," Martin remarks.

"Guys, you weren't the one who got shot with an arrow. Stop being self-depricating. You're going to be useful. Just you wait."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Guys, you weren't the one who got shot with an arrow. Stop being self-depricating. You're going to be useful. Just you wait."

Fresco sighed. "I'll take your word for it. Where do we get aluminum of massive quantities?"

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Martin raises an eyebrow, suddenly very glad for his poker face.  "I still think we should get a bit away from the wall to plan."