The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

She coughed up and spat out some blood. "There's an arrow sticking out of my freaking shoulder. Take a guess, Andante. Take a wild freaking guess."

She rolled her eyes. "You'll be fine. I know I've had worse." She paused, and went looking through her bag to find ibuprofen a pain reliever. "Here. This should help relieve the pain." she brought out a first aid kit. she left the arrow, and started putting pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding with a sterile cloth. "Could someone make sure neither of us get shot please?"

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She rolled her eyes. "You'll be fine. I know I've had worse." She paused, and went looking through her bag to find ibuprofen a pain reliever. "Here. This should help relieve the pain." she brought out a first aid kit. she left the arrow, and started putting pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding with a sterile cloth. "Could someone make sure neither of us get shot please?"

"I could get out of here, but I don't think that's what you want. So I'm probably not the best suited for that job. I'm glad you're prepared, though."

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Um... no?" 

"Good guess!"

"I've also had worse. Doesn't mean I enjoy getting shot!"

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Uhhh... no.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Good guess!"

"I've also had worse. Doesn't mean I enjoy getting shot!"

Okay.

Martin shakes his head, mumbling under his breath.  "Bunch up!" He calls.  "Don't spread out, we don't know if there's more."  He looks around at the group.  "Ayia, are you good to command?"

Just now, Condensation said:

"I could get out of here, but I don't think that's what you want. So I'm probably not the best suited for that job. I'm glad you're prepared, though."

"Worldhopping 101. Always carry a surgical kit, and learn how to stitch wounds. Worldhopping 102, always carry pain reliever." She paused. "Can you take other people with you?

Just now, Enter a username said:

Enter burned pewter, tin, bronze, and iron. 

"Are you... a mistborn?"

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. What can I do?"

"Don't worry and don't panic."

2 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin shakes his head, mumbling under his breath.  "Bunch up!" He calls.  "Don't spread out, we don't know if there's more."  He looks around at the group.  "Ayia, are you good to command?"

"Yeah, yeah. It's just an arrow."

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

Enter burned pewter, tin, bronze, and iron. 

Apparently Bystander's chick could see stuff, so I imagine that you could too.

"Worldhopping 101. Always carry a surgical kit, and learn how to stitch wounds. Worldhopping 102, always carry pain reliever." She paused. "Can you take other people with you?

"Are you trying to send me back? Because I'm good to go, girl, as soon as I stop bleeding so much."

"Yes. That's what I'm here for. You can fight, I'll get us out. And I'm not panicking."

"Are you trying to send me back? Because I'm good to go, girl, as soon as I stop bleeding so much."

"Alright."  His heart is pounding.  "Do you want to see if we can find whoever's responsible, or do we keep going?"

My heart is pounding, is what's happening.

"Storms no! If she could take more people, she could get enemies out of here, and away from us! She could drop 'em somewhere else!"

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"Are you... a mistborn?"

"No. I used nicrosil Feruchemy to give myself several Allomantic and Feruchemical abilities, but I never got all of them. And that was before half of them were stolen." He saw several lines with his ironsight - probably some guards' armor and weapons - and Pulled on them.

Just now, Enter a username said:

"No. I used nicrosil Feruchemy to give myself several Allomantic and Feruchemical abilities, but I never got all of them. And that was before half of them were stolen." He saw several lines with his ironsight - probably some guards' armor and weapons - and Pulled on them.

"Huh."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Alright. Everyone chill. Chill, chill, chill..." Ayia took in a few breaths and closed her eyes, squinting them as the arrow began to throb. "I'm mostly talking to myself."

"Keep breathing," Martin advises.  "Actually, here," he hands her his training knife.  "Squeezing it might help you distract yourself."

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"Keep breathing," Martin advises.  "Actually, here," he hands her his training knife.  "Squeezing it might help you distract yourself."

"I don't suppose I could hold your hand instead?" Ayia winced. "Okay... you know it's bad when I default to pickup lines."

Edited by Channelknight Fadran