The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"I don't know. I kind of feel bad about asking if I haven't helped."

"I mean, I'd be willing to help you, but I'm not even sure what this 'earth' looks like."

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia followed her, gesturing to the others to follow them too.

Fresco follows stealthily.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Who the heck is Hoid?"

She started laughing. "Now that is a long, confusing, incomplete story. Basically, Hoid is the original worldhopper. He came from Yolen thousands of years ago. He is still alive. He helps so many people, changes so many things, and uses so many disguises. Hoid isn't even his real name! No one but Hoid knows what his real name is."

17 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"I might be able to help you with that," Martin says slowly, speaking quietly.  "And... about the war, you... you're going to need to make some choices.  I'm sorry."

"That would be nice... and I hope I don't. But I'll do my best."

16 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"I mean, I'd be willing to help you, but I'm not even sure what this 'earth' looks like."

Andante followed behind, smiling and nodding at Fresco.

"Yeah, there's... nothing here."

"But I can..." she ran into the wall, and hit her nose. "Rusting iron on a Hillside! That hurt!" She grabbed her gun, and shot at the invisible wall. The bullets looked like they stopped in the air, and then just dropped to the ground. She frowned. "That is weird."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"But I can..." she ran into the wall, and hit her nose. "Rusting iron on a Hillside! That hurt!" She grabbed her gun, and shot at the invisible wall. The bullets looked like they stopped in the air, and then just dropped to the ground. She frowned. "That is weird."

"GET BACK!" Ayia screamed, grabbing her arm.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"That would be nice... and I hope I don't. But I'll do my best."

Andante followed behind, smiling and nodding at Fresco.

Martin stares at his feet.  He's been in enough situations to know where this will go.  "Maybe stick with me when we get into a fight.  I'll show you a couple things that won't kill anybody."

Ayia yanked Camelia and spun her around, placing herself between Camelia and the wall. An arrow zipped out of nowhere, running through Ayia's shoulder and jutting out the other end.

She just stood there, shocked "Whaaa... I wish it had been Hoid."

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

Martin stares at his feet.  He's been in enough situations to know where this will go.  "Maybe stick with me when we get into a fight.  I'll show you a couple things that won't kill anybody."

"Or if I get into a fight I could just *voosh* away. Thanks for the offer."

She just stood there, shocked "Whaaa... I wish it had been Hoid."

"Sure, sure. Don't check to make sure the lady who just took an arrow for you is alright. Fine! That's fine." She grunted and clutched her shoulder. "Get down the hill and out of sight. Quick."

Just now, Condensation said:

"Or if I get into a fight I could just *voosh* away. Thanks for the offer."

"That works too.  And it's... probably better."  He hates having to show people how to fight.

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ayia yanked Camelia and spun her around, placing herself between Camelia and the wall. An arrow zipped out of nowhere, running through Ayia's shoulder and jutting out the other end.

Martin spins, trying to find where the arrow came from.

"Sure, sure. Don't check to make sure the lady who just took an arrow for you is alright. Fine! That's fine." She grunted and clutched her shoulder. "Get down the hill and out of sight. Quick."

"Sorry, but I'm not used to arrows! I'm used to guns or shardblades!" She scanned the horizon, searching. She saw a flicker of movement, aimed her gun, and shot.

Just now, Spren of Kindness said:

"That works too.  And it's... probably better."  He hates having to show people how to fight.

"It's another option. Not necessarily better, maybe not worse. Are you okay, Ayia?"

"Sorry, but I'm not used to arrows! I'm used to guns or shardblades!" She scanned the horizon, searching. She saw a flicker of movement, aimed her gun, and shot.

Unless you know what the deal with this invisible wall is, I have some ideas as to how it works.

Just now, Condensation said:

"It's another option. Not necessarily better, maybe not worse. Are you okay, Ayia?"

She coughed up and spat out some blood. "There's an arrow sticking out of my freaking shoulder. Take a guess, Andante. Take a wild freaking guess."