The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm not resting until the job's done." Ayia took the canteen. "We still have that fortress to crack."

"You need to rest.  Believe me, you do not want to tear that wound up any more."  Martin looks at the blood on his hands and frowns.  "And do we have enough water for me to do something about this?"

His accent's getting stronger, thought I might mention that.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I'm not resting until the job's done." Ayia took the canteen. "We still have that fortress to crack."

"I really don't want to stich your shoulder again. Please try to be careful." She cracked her knuckles. "My turn." She propped explosives against the wall. "We should start walking, or running, away." She put out one more explosive out. this one had a very long fuse. She put in some earplugs to cancel out some of the noise, and got into position to light the fuse. "Whenever you are all ready!" She got ready to run.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"I really don't want to stich your shoulder again. Please try to be careful." She cracked her knuckles. "My turn." She propped explosives against the wall. "We should start walking, or running, away." She put out one more explosive out. this one had a very long fuse. She put in some earplugs to cancel out some of the noise, and got into position to light the fuse. "Whenever you are all ready!" She got ready to run.

"What are you doing?"  Martin asks, raising an eyebrow.  "That would kind of defeat the purpose of stealth."

1 minute ago, Spren of Kindness said:

"You need to rest.  Believe me, you do not want to tear that wound up any more."  Martin looks at the blood on his hands and frowns.  "And do we have enough water for me to do something about this?"

"You're literally surrounded by snow, and I'll be fine."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Just now, Condensation said:

"We could always wait and do it later. Or I could take you back."

"Whoa, girl. Hold up. Explosives aren't going to work on that." Ayia pulled her hand out of Martin's. "You're just going to blow all of us up and none of them. Now get back here before they shoot you, too!"

"Whoa, girl. Hold up. Explosives aren't going to work on that." Ayia pulled her hand out of Martin's. "You're just going to blow all of us up and none of them. Now get back here before they shoot you, too!"

"Snow is snow.  Not..." he sighs and scoops up a palm full, rubbing it between his hands to clean them as much as he can.

Disappointed, she put her explosives away. "Dang it."

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

The wall isn't made of metal.

The people in/on/near the wall will most likely have metal, though. That's what Enter's Pulling on.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"YOU DON'T HAPPEN TO BE A LEECHER, DO YOU?" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"NOT ANYMORE!"

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Okay, everyone, calm down and get back down here. THAT INCLUDES YOU, ENTER." She put her back against the mountain, taking deep breaths and holding her arm. "We need to replan our approach. They have way better resources than I thought they did."

"Appear strong, when you are weak."