The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

On 28/06/2020 at 0:07 AM, Emi said:

What happened? The girl shouted suddelny. It wasn't a normal shriek of a person scared of darkness, it was a tearing, terrifying scream, like something was attacking her.

Emi squeezed the girl's hand harder. "What's wrong?" she asked anxiously.

“Don’t you see them?” The girl’s eyes were wide with panic. An arm began to reach for her, smoky black tendrils curling off of it like steam.

13 hours ago, Vapor said:

"Lets hunt for hidden Universes." Vapor looked excited just saying it.

12 hours ago, Mist said:

"Sounds good," T says. Hidden Universes :)

Here's one. 

"Aight, y'all. Let's hit the road!" Fadran creates a miniature Parallarity Gate to Sunken Deep. "If there's a gate anywhere, it's in Sunken Deep. It's basically an entire kingdom of just a massive cave, and a lot of the tunnels haven't been explored. Usually, we'd avoid those tunnels, but we have a quick-escape mechanism called my Channelblade."

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran turns around. "Omnipotent dude? Mister archer guy? Hugspren? You guys coming?"

@Nathrangking @Spren of Kindness

"I suppose." I nod to Baalhan who follows me through the open portal.

I may be sporadic because life, but my characters will go with you.

Edited by Nathrangking

Fadran steps through the portal after his many companions, closing the Parallarity Gate behind them. He finds himself on a darkened landscape, shadowed by an eternal sea of stormclouds in the sky. Before him, an enormous metal gate sits proud inside a mountain, the sides of which were adorned with hundreds of walls, parapets, turrets, towers, and the like, each manned by entire squadrons of demons sitting bored on guard duty.

"So those guys are demons," Fadran explains, pointing at the shadowey figures, "but that doesn't mean they're evil. They're probably more reasonable that the high elves. Besides, if it's after the war of the Iconar Collective, then we should be fine."

It is indeed post-war now, Icona remarks, the six realms are one at this point in time.

"Right. So it is after the war, which means that I should be able to get us in and explore literally anywhere within the vast catacombs of Sunken Deep."