The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

What if we re-rebooted this?

Now there is an interesting thought. I might even drop in from time to time. It would be like getting the band back together!!

Edited by Nathrangking

I'm gonna talk OOC rn, 'cause quote boxes bother me for some reason.

Essentially, I attached too much plot to the story. Of course, plot's important, but this RP's whole purpose is for characters to interact and vibe and such. Thus, the reboot would go like this:

• We'd have our characters (obviously), either from an established universe (i.e. the Cosmere) or one of our own (i.e. the... wherever the Iconar Collective is from).
  • Our characters would be part of the Fellowship of the Thing: a wandering group of scholars, warriors, mages, and everything in-between.
  • We would establish an order between all the players. Essentially, we'd be going from one universe to the next. Whoever's turn it is will give the setting, mini-plot, or whatever else it is we need to adventure in this universe. For example, if it was my turn, I might have us explore the Iconar Collective. If it was Syn's, maybe we could explore the Mystic-verse-place-thing.
  • Between adventures, we'll vibe in Fadran's scuffed-up Mindscape as whoever's next prepares their universe. All in all, it'd mostly be hopping from one universe to the next, exploring our characters and practicing our roleplay skills.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'm gonna talk OOC rn, 'cause quote boxes bother me for some reason.

Essentially, I attached too much plot to the story. Of course, plot's important, but this RP's whole purpose is for characters to interact and vibe and such. Thus, the reboot would go like this:

• We'd have our characters (obviously), either from an established universe (i.e. the Cosmere) or one of our own (i.e. the... wherever the Iconar Collective is from).
  • Our characters would be part of the Fellowship of the Thing: a wandering group of scholars, warriors, mages, and everything in-between.
  • We would establish an order between all the players. Essentially, we'd be going from one universe to the next. Whoever's turn it is will give the setting, mini-plot, or whatever else it is we need to adventure in this universe. For example, if it was my turn, I might have us explore the Iconar Collective. If it was Syn's, maybe we could explore the Mystic-verse-place-thing.
  • Between adventures, we'll vibe in Fadran's scuffed-up Mindscape as whoever's next prepares their universe. All in all, it'd mostly be hopping from one universe to the next, exploring our characters and practicing our roleplay skills.

Ah you wish to recall the old ways. Speak these oaths once again and reforge us.

So if we're not killing the earth storyline should I just have Queen existing there and here or should I add a new character? Perhaps revive a certain someone for some drama and have him run into Fadran...? 

On 5/9/2022 at 8:57 AM, xinoehp512 said:

Niesa landed gracefully, her wings slowing her descent.

"Herate, this is Niesa," introduced Psyder.

Herate nodded. "Hello."

Well I mean I'm kind of attached to this, but sounds like y'all are all on board. Sure, let's go for it, ig.

Edited by Condensation

Alrighty!

In that case...

Time warps. The Macrosmos shifts.

Everything changes, realligns.

All the Fellowship sit in cushy beanbag chairs around a fire pit. A few bits of plants and foliage surround the area, obscuring the infinite nothingness out in the distance. A lazy river runs by the side, trickling down a bit of rock into a koi pond.

Fadran blinks. "Huh. You've been busy."

Darn right. Icona sounded quite proud of himself. Hi, everyone. Who's up for an adventure?

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Darn right. Icona sounded quite proud of himself. Hi, everyone. Who's up for an adventure?

Literally until this exact second I would have told you Icona was female. Am I crazy? xD

Anyway, I'll still use Bryson, but I'll remove his ignorance because it's more fun to RP as someone who (loosely) knows what's going on. Right now he's from an unspecific world, but I can come up with something by the time the rotation ever gets to me.

That being said, if I include anything Bryson isn't supposed to know (ie who Icona is, hearing their voice) then let me know and I can retcon it

Bryson blinked, adjusting his glasses as he sank further into the depths of his chair. The seat... bothered him for some reason. They were undoubtably comfy, but he preferred a nice, hardwood, sturdy-backed chair to the cushy beanbag. He was a special kind of person in that regard.

He kept quiet about that, though. Icona had clearly tried to make this place ooze comfort, and Bryson appreciated that even if it wasn't exactly his cup of tea. What is this place, anyway? The first thing he wanted to do was explore the outer edges of the realm they inhabited, but he figured he'd have even greater places to explore if he was patient.

"Adventure?" Bryson asked. "I'm in."

Guard doesn't want me to use Silver, so I'll hold back on that. I'll instead use Tamika Satrebil, the OG; my first OC.

Tamika sighed, resting in her chair. She wore a black tank top and khaki shorts that went down mid-thigh. Nicely tanned, and curvy, with long brown hair, she was about as beautiful as a woman could be. "An adventure sounds fun."

A young boy appears, seemingly out of nowhere. He's small, with a short brown hair, and he's holding a staff higher than him by at least a head. He clings to it, a bit scared. 

"H- Hi, I'm Emmet." He says, putting the emphasis on the last syllable. "D- Did someone say adventure? Can I join?"