3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Sorry, misspoke. I will be a junior. Thanks for calling attention to that. I'm currently a sophomore, which is weird enough on its own.

Yeah, I'm currently like 'wait I'm in high school now' and I don't think I've fully realized that since I haven't been in the building yet. 

Yay for remote learning \(._.)/ 

For some reason my computer is counting 'Yay' as a misspelled word...

Edited by Matrim's Dice
emoji thing didn't line up right, so new line

6 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Yeah, I'm currently like 'wait I'm in high school now' and I don't think I've fully realized that since I haven't been in the building yet. 

Yay for remote learning \(._.)/ 

For some reason my computer is counting 'Yay' as a misspelled word...

:)

Emi is 12, I think.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:57 PM, revelryintheart said:

Mine's October 7

Do you like having a birthday that's close to Christmas?

No, it’s not great because your birthday isn't a very big deal because of it.

5 hours ago, Mist said:

I tend to assume that everyone is older than me, so it's weird to see everyone who is younger.

I assume everyone on this forum is my age(even though I know they aren’t) and I find it super weird that anyone on the shard is an adult(adults are just like us, but older).

9 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

I assume everyone on this forum is my age(even though I know they aren’t) and I find it super weird that anyone on the shard is an adult(adults are just like us, but older).

Me too!! It was really weird when I found out that people in the Fellowship of the Thing were like in their 20s or so. 

11 hours ago, A Windrunner said:

Really? I thought everyone is 20-25 at first, and then totally freak out when I realize @Emi is a grade younger than me

16 minutes ago, Condensation said:

My guesses for all of your ages are all over the place. Some of them are actually right!

^This...

At first I thought Mist was my age. Then when I realized that you and Vapor are her younger siblings, I realized that was not the case. I guessed that Fadran was 16, though that's also how old I thought rev was, how old I though Experience was and how old my guesses for Truthless, DramaQueen, Danex, and others are.

Basically if I don't know they're probably 16 :ph34r: I can normally tell if someones an adult, though. 

Edited by Matrim's Dice
Vanisher? I forgot what that was but it's got to be better than a royal poison detector. I like how all I use this for is noting rep advancements, even though there's a thread for that. It's a useful way not to double post if I don't want it in the post.

34 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

^This...

At first I thought Mist was my age. Then when I realized that you and Vapor are her younger siblings, I realized that was not the case. I guessed that Fadran was 16, though that's also how old I thought rev was, how old I though Experience was and how old my guesses for Truthless, DramaQueen, Danex, and others are.

Basically if I don't know they're probably 16 :ph34r: I can normally tell if someones an adult, though. 

I am 16. Not sure about all those others, but I'm pretty sure Rev, Experience, and Danex are around our age.