1 hour ago, revelryintheart said:

Oh no! What happened?

From what I understand from people here, classic school stuff.

We are doing two classes for nine weeks and then switching to the other two for the first semester(For Covid19), so I have to spend a lot of time on the same subjects. The classes that I got are both super easy, so that's a bummer and in one of my classes no one was raising their hand so I had to answer a ton of questions for the whole class. Also my locker is really far from both of my classes so I'm super tired from walking(It's a big school). Anyway it was my brother's birthday today so as soon as I got home I had to do a whole bunch more stuff. I also got a bad sleep last night, so now I just want to sleep forever(or until RoW comes out, forever is a long time).

Now time for some time for me. -_-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

From what I understand from people here, classic school stuff.

We are doing two classes for nine weeks and then switching to the other two for the first semester(For Covid19), so I have to spend a lot of time on the same subjects. The classes that I got are both super easy, so that's a bummer and in one of my classes no one was raising their hand so I had to answer a ton of questions for the whole class. Also my locker is really far from both of my classes so I'm super tired from walking(It's a big school). Anyway it was my brother's birthday today so as soon as I got home I had to do a whole bunch more stuff. I also got a bad sleep last night, so now I just want to sleep forever(or until RoW comes out, forever is a long time).

Now time for some time for me. -_-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ah I'm sorry that really sucks. If you ever want to complain you can DM me. At least the teacher in that class will probably like you! Happy birthday to your brother! And try to get some good sleep tonight :)

11 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

I haven’t started school yet. . . I start tomorrow! Wait why am I excited about that?

Because you don’t know that things are good until bad things begin, also because being at school is fun to some extent(probably:ph34r:).

Random stuff time!!!

I am wondering, does anyone know the difference between geek and nerd??I’m a self appointed nerd in everything, but one of my friends says that being a geek is better.

32 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

I am wondering, does anyone know the difference between geek and nerd??I’m a self appointed nerd in everything, but one of my friends says that being a geek is better.

A friend once put it this way: "Nerds are really smart people. Geeks are really smart people who play Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons and Dragons."

Take that how you will.

1 hour ago, A Windrunner said:

Because you don’t know that things are good until bad things begin, also because being at school is fun to some extent(probably:ph34r:).

Random stuff time!!!

"May the force be...."

Nerd: "....equal to the mass times acceleration."

Geek: "....with you."