1 hour ago, Wind said:

I was in middle school when I made my account and now I’m in high school...:ph34r: Oh no.

Same xD It's cool though. It's a quarter of the way through the school year and I've been in the building once.

I made my account in like 8th grade, I think? I read the cosmere in 7th grade but I don't know if I made my account right after that. I'm a junior now though. And online school is the best thing ever because whenever the teachers told us to turn off our cameras and do our assignments I just didn't do it and reread Stormlight instead. 

16 hours ago, weiss_kwispies said:

I think I win at being the slowest poster. I've had an account since 2017 and only have like 70 posts. I made my account in middle school and then I went to high school and the homework got so bad that I kind of gradually stopped posting here. Now I'm back because I'm incredibly excited for Rhythm of War and Dawnshard. 

Honestly, I'm also basically a lurker. Every time I'm about to post something I get nervous and reread it like thirty times to make sure it's decent. And then I end up deleting it because I don't like it :P 

Wow, that's fantastic. I finally found someone who's an even slower poster (the same happened to me when I first joined)

I joined in 8th grade and now I'm a 9th grader, and I'm not ready to grow up

4 hours ago, weiss_kwispies said:

I made my account in like 8th grade, I think? I read the cosmere in 7th grade but I don't know if I made my account right after that. I'm a junior now though. And online school is the best thing ever because whenever the teachers told us to turn off our cameras and do our assignments I just didn't do it and reread Stormlight instead. 

Hey it's all good. We don't care if what you post is bad, as long as it isn't offensive. I take like three minutes per post to post. It'll be fine.

*says the dum middle schooler who joined like a month ago to the person who joined like three years ago*

Just now, Bearer of all agonies said:

Hey it's all good. We don't care if what you post is bad, as long as it isn't offensive. I take like three minutes per post to post. It'll be fine.

*says the dum middle schooler who joined like a month ago to the person who joined like three years ago*

That's good to hear actually. Not gonna lie, I have no idea how to interact with people so whenever I write a post I basically feel like when Renarin tried to talk to Bridge Four for the first time.

18 hours ago, weiss_kwispies said:

Honestly, I'm also basically a lurker. Every time I'm about to post something I get nervous and reread it like thirty times to make sure it's decent. And then I end up deleting it because I don't like it :P 

I do that before I post a topic all the time. You have no idea how long I stared at my computer before I posted my Introduction thread, not to mention how fast my heart was beating. 

I don't really want a high post count... and I guess that's why I've been at 400 for 3 months :P But I still feel like I post a lot more then I actually do.

Edited by Hentient

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

Ok, look, I haven't even been an adult for a month, give me a break! I surrender! Is that enough, or am I held hostage or something.

No, don't worry. We're not savages. We'll just start talking about the Mandalorian season 2 in detail.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Hmm. What else has Matrim not read/seen yet? :P 

Those are pretty much the relevant two...

Gimme until Tuesday night at roughly 11:30 for Dawnshard :P Mandalorian... that one might take a few weeks considering a.) I don't have Disney+ and b.) even if I did my WiFi is too craptastic to stream anyway.

On 06/11/2020 at 5:52 PM, Hentient said:

I do that before I post a topic all the time. You have no idea how long I stared at my computer before I posted my Introduction thread, not to mention how fast my heart was beating. 

I don't really want a high post count... and I guess that's why I've been at 400 for 3 months :P But I still feel like I post a lot more then I actually do.

Me: *laughing hysterically, unable to stop* 

On 07/11/2020 at 5:36 AM, Knight of Iron said:

Mwahaha hello! I am an adult and I have posted here! hahahahhahhahahahahaha you'll never take me alive!!! *leaves*

*gasp* How dare you? ;)