What is your favourite spren?

I'm a fan of the Lesser Spren so I'd probably go with Lifespren or Awespren

The KR Spren are more important but they're not the Spren that Rosharan's see everyday.

The Lesser Spren make Roshar what it is and it just wouldn't feel the same without them

Edited by Eternal Khol

Can I cheat and say Seons? :P

The direct long-distance communication alone would be more practical in a real-life situation (particularly with Corona going around right now). Seons don't need internet access to give you a full 3d holographic view of your communication buddy. :D

Plus, they just seem more... I dunno, wholesome? They care a lot about their bond-mate, and the lack of Oaths certainly makes things less stressful for me as a person. Don't have to worry about turning a Seon into a Deadeye (unless I'm an Elantrian and the Reod happens again).

Syl, Pattern, Wyndle and Glys are adorable. Ien and Ashe were so nice and kind too. I can't choose one among them. I'll choose one among the rest: the Rainspren sounded cool and weird looking. I already like the Sibling :P. The Nightwatcher is kinda cool too. I don't really like The Stormfather as a character but he's a pretty cool element of worldbuilding.

5 hours ago, Halyo_Alex said:

Can I cheat and say Seons? :P

The direct long-distance communication alone would be more practical in a real-life situation (particularly with Corona going around right now). Seons don't need internet access to give you a full 3d holographic view of your communication buddy. :D

Plus, they just seem more... I dunno, wholesome? They care a lot about their bond-mate, and the lack of Oaths certainly makes things less stressful for me as a person. Don't have to worry about turning a Seon into a Deadeye (unless I'm an Elantrian and the Reod happens again).

I said SPREN not SPLINTERS plus this post in in the StormLight archive section of the forums so no you cannot say Seons

id have to say syl and wyndle are my favorites normally but no one beats my abosotute favorite pattern hes just amazing and he is a celebrity acording to him i find the nightwacther as a fun concept but not really a favorite to me and im half way expecting someone to say nightblood in response to this  doubt that counts because nightboods kind of his own wierd thing 

17 minutes ago, the cardinal of death said:

only a liitle bit but dang where would the sunglasses go and what would the cryptic equivalent of sunglasses even look like shifting symbols i geuss 

MMMMMM.  These sunglasses alter the physical appearance by refracting and preventing some of the light.  However by compensating any scene viewed through them is clearly the same without them.  However humans where them specifically to prevent a truth that injures them.

• Chaos locked this topic