The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints corner

Ok do not kill me for double posting it has been like 5 days ok??

Anyway.

I would have been online yesterday, but I had an FSY Before You Go Event at my stake center, then DND at my friends house for 4 storming hours, then a multi-stake dance like 40 minutes away. BUT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THE EVENT AND DND AND THE DANCE YOOOOOOO.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood I am sorry for not being online but uh.

I got to meet Sister Bonnie H. Cordon... In Person... and she's super nice and it was so fun... so don't kill me.

Also I got a selfie with her and my brother would y'all like to see? (Doomie face reveal????)

2 hours ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

Anyway.

I would have been online yesterday, but I had an FSY Before You Go Event at my stake center, then DND at my friends house for 4 storming hours, then a multi-stake dance like 40 minutes away. BUT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THE EVENT AND DND AND THE DANCE YOOOOOOO.

I got to meet Sister Bonnie H. Cordon... In Person... and she's super nice and it was so fun... so don't kill me.

Also I got a selfie with her and my brother would y'all like to see? (Doomie face reveal????)

yesss

I think @revelryintheart has met her too

3 hours ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

Anyway.

wait, you did! I, wait a second, a friend of mine's older sisters met her too, unless... *intense theorizing*

I was supposed to go to FSY last year but it got cancelled because of covid, then I was supposed to go this year but it got cancelled because of covid, and now it’s next year, which is my last chance to go so it had better stay…