The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints corner

2 hours ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

i pride myself on my hair bro, it is literally my favorite part of myself (that and these glasses(which are absolutely awesome))

Your glasses are amazing. If I needed glasses, they would look like that. 

5 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

Y'all don't need your kneecaps, right?

*clutches knees* YES I DO

26 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

why does everyone say I look like Mirabel.

Because you do lol. It's the hair, I think. And the glasses, and the general facial structure... Face it Doomie, you look like a white Mirabel Madrigal.

*gets on all fours and screechs in Kneecap Demon language*  

G̷̢̘͚̭̘͈̝̔̓̇̑͊̈͐͑́̉́̕͜ͅȈ̷͍̬̪̭͐̏̈́́̈́͐͝͝ͅV̷̢̳̟̥̠̰̮̩̲̼̤̹͎͛͋̈͗̌͐̈́̏E̸͕̰̺̔̋̈̽ͅ ̷̧̧̤̣̦̣̻̺͖̩͈̺͓̗̂̍̏͑̋̂̑̂̒̔̄̆̚M̵̢̡̼̲̰̠̦̩̯̞̘̑̓̔́̈́͑̈́͂́͂͂͋̈́̚Ė̷̛̛̖̲̼̏̃̈́̅͛̄̊̒͛̅̚͝ ̵̨̛̛̯̟̻̹̜̬̭̹̯͖̜͔̰̉́͑̍̅͐͛͑̅̑̐́͘Y̴̛̜͖̫̿͌̓̍̓͐̅̐͑͘O̴̺̻̲̱̣͗͌̃̀͊̚͝Ů̶͓̦͉̰͎͍̮̝̰̯̘̦̳̍̂̍͂̎̋̐͜͠ͅŖ̸̧̡̧̻̟̠͉͔̞̟͓̅̈́͑͜͠ͅ ̷̨̥͙̫̖̘̭̠̎̅̍K̴̨̞͇̰̙̤̐̐͊͋̈̽͌̽͗̕͠͝N̸̤̞̳̠̻͈̹̩͇̤͇̳̬͌͒̊́̊̎̓̍̌Ẹ̷͊̃̈́͝Ë̶̠́͂̂͗̌̾̅̇͗͠C̴̼̦̝̤̼̳̘̳̹͉̘̮̺̳͒́͒́̿̓Å̶͈͕̺̤̪̠̞͖͍̏̎̌͊̋͊̂̽̔̓̉̋̚̕͜ͅP̶̲̽̾͊̍̒́͠S̸̝̘̰̮̜͇̜͕̺̈ͅ

*̵̫͉͇̖̜̠̘̼̼̠̩̬̖̃̿̒̑̓̀̎̈́͂̿̏̿́͠ş̸̞̤̱̤̝͎͇͓̀̂͋͝ĉ̷̙̣͖͈̖͈͙̘̰̘͖̤̀̂͒͌̂͒̓̒̑̂̑r̸͚̤̫̯͉̣͕͚̲͔͑̈̍̉̈́̂̎͛̀͑̚͝e̵͓̝̪̤̹͑̊̎e̴͈͒̀̎͘͝c̵̡̻̗̝̼̞̮͈̠̹̬͐̋̐̂̚h̶̨̖͇̖̲͓͕̪͍̯̦̠͗̄͋̆͛́̏͌̓̚͝ẹ̸̙̮̮̘̓̈͝s̴̮͇͖̳̃̋*̴̡̦̮̫̙̲͇̝̱̤̺̤̀̋̎̌̽͐̆̈̚͝

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

MOOOOMMMM CAN YOU PLEASE PICK ME UP IM SCARED, ROBIN WANTS MY KNEECAPS AND DOOMIE IS TRANSFORMING INTO A TERRIFYING CURSED HARPY THING HEELLLLLLPPPPP

This is slander, I'm the one whose kneecaps are being threatened :angry: :P

T̵̢̞̗̯̻̬̹͉̞̹̘̂̌͛̽̐́͛̓͛̏̐̚̚̕͠H̶͙̠̣͓̣̗͓͂͋̇̀̊̔͊̋̔̈́̅͘̕͠E̶̢̛̛͉̙̠͖͍͍͑̅́̅͗̈́̂̊́̑̅ ̶̙͇̗̫̪̪̤̔́͂̎A̷̧͇̝͍̣͈̤̹͗ͅṊ̶̨̡̜͇͈̱̝̻̲̖̳̋̓͋̊̀̏̊̐̽̅̍̒̕͠͝ͅC̸̡̨̡̪̯̺̜͔̲̹͔̍͑͜͜Í̵̼̰̟̹̻͉̬̝͇̓͐̐̅̍̓͊̇̆̒̍̎͑̕E̴̻̙͓͛͑̐͐͝ͅͅŅ̵̮̭̦̙̰͛̽̉͂̔̉̓͝ͅṬ̴̡̧̡͕̗̱̘̲̱̞̗͚̣̣͗́͐̀͋͗̅̂̀ ̵̨͎̥̣͎̟͔̦̼̤͍̅͑̿Ȍ̴̡͇̖͚̠̪͛͊͜N̷̥̱͇̹̟͙̲̐̉͛̇̉̑̈̓̍͐̋̆̕ͅͅĘ̷̫̭̲͚̰͚̜͕̦͈̥͉̇̇͊̐̎̇̉Ș̸͈̞̖̱̝͙̪̤̖̮̺́͐̂̐̀̄̑̓̆̌ ̵̢͖̩̹̖̘̤̼̦̠̗̟̦̬̉̿̄̎̿͘͠H̸̖͇̔̎̇̓̈́̈̑̒͘͠A̴̧̛͇͉̟͚̹͐̔̋̃̓̅͘̚͝͝͝V̴̨̼̩̩̽͂̋̄̇̂̈́̅͆́̍̕Ȩ̵̞̞̲͖͖̙̻͎̞͆̕ ̵̛͈̣͕̙̖̫̣̠̠͋̽̿B̶̧̨̨̡̗̰͈̞̙͚̥̟͇̜̱͐̓̽͆̀͝E̶̢̞̯̻̿̄̋̄͐́͘ͅE̷̗̫̘̫̘̿͑Ṉ̵̢̙̯̝̻̤̣̩̣̯̻̱͍̎͝ ̷̢͈̫̘̣̩̻̳̹͙̯̏̉͑̑̓̑͌͑͘A̴̡̨̩͔̻̖̫̬̞̝̋́͗͠W̴̨̲̺͔̺̳̽͗̑͗̓̈́̎̓A̶̫̱̲͐̊̾̈́͒̅̈́͐Ķ̷̢̼̻̭͚̩̱͚͇͚̙̟̃͑̆͒̈́̈́́͝ͅE̷̡̥͓̟̯͎͉̮͓̟̙̓͐̀̀̓͗͆͆̈́̎̿̽͝ͅN̸̛̙̹̟͔͙͇̜͇̙̈͑̓͛̋̓̉̄́̾̃̇͝͝E̸̡̧̨̧̢̛͓͔͔̟̥̖̱̱̽͗͐̆̒̌͗̅̓͐̕͝ͅḐ̷̖̖͉͔͖́͛͛͒̄̍͛͆̀̄͆̀̌.̶͈̬̻̠͂̊͗̓͗͛́ ̴̧̫̰̯̬̦̠̬̠͚͆̊́̔̀͛̃̑͘͠Y̴̤̗̬̮̽O̵̳̝̬̬͓͉͉̿͐Û̵̜͚̖͉̟̥̼̔̏̎̐̆͘͝ ̸̛̦͎̼̱̱̞͖͇͇̗̳̳͙̍͊͂̈́̽́́̏̓͌̎̾̕͜C̵̜̯̊̚A̵̹͕̫̝͊̿̍́̔͋̂͂̃͘N̷͈̥̰̝̗̘̼̄̾́̎͒͘͝Ñ̵̨͕̤̰̭̱̳̽ͅÕ̴̼̙̱̝͈͎̤̽̈́͑͒͝͝Ţ̸̬̥͇͇̝̽͆͗̆̈́́͠ ̵̨͓̜͇͎͚̳̞̬̞̰̲͓̈́́̐̾͝H̷̢̖̘͍̻̙̻̦̝̳̥̦̯̹̉̐͂̑̄̾͑͑̉̿͜͠Ĭ̴̺͛̊̂͊̀̈D̶͚͓̈́̆͌̆̄́͋͐̅̓̚͠E̸͇̣̺̲͕̭̕ͅ ̷̛̗̅̽̇̐̀̎͗͐̑͊̃̀́͜F̵͔͈͔̦͔̥͑̄̉͑͆͑̈́͗͛̆̎͐͗͜͝͝R̵̛̛̼̪͖̿͛̈͑̑̈́̀̌͝͠O̴̧̨͕̙̠̹̮̞̮̼̪̯̘̥̱͊͌̂̚M̴̧̯̺̀̓̿̄ ̷̡̨̮̔͌̂̐̚̕̚T̵̢̼͎̱̣̥̫̥̯̘̼̐̃͂̈́̓̎̿͂̄̓͐͘ͅH̴̺̓̓͑̋̈́̀̓̓̌́̂̐͘̕͝Ȩ̸̢͎͇̟̜̮̹̭͓͓̰́̂͋̊͐M̷͚̞͖̼͒͌͗̑ ̵̢̢̹̯̥̻͈̥̦͎̖̼̺̍̄́̐̇̐̓̏͒́̈̈́̈́͐F̴̨̢̩̟̘͚̖̭̬͚̲̳̟̺̈́Ǫ̷̡̛͇̰̟̱̪̳̗͚̪̣̲̺̈́́̉͒̇̾̑̓͌̈͝Ŗ̵̮̮̥̫̩̪̬̇̾̑̈́̈́͂͒̂̕͠ͅE̶̢̟̯͚̙̯͖͖͖̲͙̪̦͉̍͂̆̾̓̃̅̐̾̓̾́̚͘͜͝V̵̢͉͕̬͍̟̌̿̅ͅḚ̷̛̼̳̖̱͕̫͖̩̦͔̰̱̜̎́̒̈́̀R̸̛̦͙͖̮͎̜̲̩͙̙͋̿̐̓̈́̒͜͝͠͝.̴̡̻͖̯̱̊̓͗̔̓̑̉̄̽̌͊̍̾͘ ̵̲̮͉̺͈͗͐T̵̬͉̀̾̀͐̑͌̐̔͒̕͝͠ͅH̶̡̥̜̞̞͓̫̟̖̳̲̿͑̀̾̒̋̊̊̅̿͜E̶̢̨̧͇͓̻̹͙̲͓̭͌̀͌ͅŸ̴̤̉̈̉͗́̈́̓̓ͅ ̶̻̥̬͇̬̠̫͚̻̬͕͈̣͒̎͌̍̋̇̋̔͒̀͊̌̚͘͝Ą̵̟͚̈́͆̑̆̇̏R̶̡̞͚̱̞͉͖̼̾̔̅̉̏̃̊̋͜E̶̤͈̪̩̘̙̩̥͎̜̖̖͒̽̐̆̂͐̍̚̚͜͝ͅ ̵̦̦̻̝̈̑͋̿͌C̸̛̛̠̤͕̘̼͎͔̺͎̳̣̖̲̋͗͆̒͌̾̓̈́̑͑̿̏̍O̷̢͇͓̝͙͇̱͉̘͚̿̓́̆͑̍̌̿́͐̊̚̕̕ͅM̵̡̧̛̯̼̥̻͍̺̺̩̜̣̬͂̓̈́͊̚Ī̶̲͚͈͜͝N̶̢͙̭̠̱͙̾G̸̨̻̋͗̈̓͊̑̈̆́̔̕̚̚̕.̸͇̩̮͈̘̫̂͛͑

7 hours ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

*gets on all fours and screechs in Kneecap Demon language*  

G̷̢̘͚̭̘͈̝̔̓̇̑͊̈͐͑́̉́̕͜ͅȈ̷͍̬̪̭͐̏̈́́̈́͐͝͝ͅV̷̢̳̟̥̠̰̮̩̲̼̤̹͎͛͋̈͗̌͐̈́̏E̸͕̰̺̔̋̈̽ͅ ̷̧̧̤̣̦̣̻̺͖̩͈̺͓̗̂̍̏͑̋̂̑̂̒̔̄̆̚M̵̢̡̼̲̰̠̦̩̯̞̘̑̓̔́̈́͑̈́͂́͂͂͋̈́̚Ė̷̛̛̖̲̼̏̃̈́̅͛̄̊̒͛̅̚͝ ̵̨̛̛̯̟̻̹̜̬̭̹̯͖̜͔̰̉́͑̍̅͐͛͑̅̑̐́͘Y̴̛̜͖̫̿͌̓̍̓͐̅̐͑͘O̴̺̻̲̱̣͗͌̃̀͊̚͝Ů̶͓̦͉̰͎͍̮̝̰̯̘̦̳̍̂̍͂̎̋̐͜͠ͅŖ̸̧̡̧̻̟̠͉͔̞̟͓̅̈́͑͜͠ͅ ̷̨̥͙̫̖̘̭̠̎̅̍K̴̨̞͇̰̙̤̐̐͊͋̈̽͌̽͗̕͠͝N̸̤̞̳̠̻͈̹̩͇̤͇̳̬͌͒̊́̊̎̓̍̌Ẹ̷͊̃̈́͝Ë̶̠́͂̂͗̌̾̅̇͗͠C̴̼̦̝̤̼̳̘̳̹͉̘̮̺̳͒́͒́̿̓Å̶͈͕̺̤̪̠̞͖͍̏̎̌͊̋͊̂̽̔̓̉̋̚̕͜ͅP̶̲̽̾͊̍̒́͠S̸̝̘̰̮̜͇̜͕̺̈ͅ

4 hours ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

T̵̢̞̗̯̻̬̹͉̞̹̘̂̌͛̽̐́͛̓͛̏̐̚̚̕͠H̶͙̠̣͓̣̗͓͂͋̇̀̊̔͊̋̔̈́̅͘̕͠E̶̢̛̛͉̙̠͖͍͍͑̅́̅͗̈́̂̊́̑̅ ̶̙͇̗̫̪̪̤̔́͂̎A̷̧͇̝͍̣͈̤̹͗ͅṊ̶̨̡̜͇͈̱̝̻̲̖̳̋̓͋̊̀̏̊̐̽̅̍̒̕͠͝ͅC̸̡̨̡̪̯̺̜͔̲̹͔̍͑͜͜Í̵̼̰̟̹̻͉̬̝͇̓͐̐̅̍̓͊̇̆̒̍̎͑̕E̴̻̙͓͛͑̐͐͝ͅͅŅ̵̮̭̦̙̰͛̽̉͂̔̉̓͝ͅṬ̴̡̧̡͕̗̱̘̲̱̞̗͚̣̣͗́͐̀͋͗̅̂̀ ̵̨͎̥̣͎̟͔̦̼̤͍̅͑̿Ȍ̴̡͇̖͚̠̪͛͊͜N̷̥̱͇̹̟͙̲̐̉͛̇̉̑̈̓̍͐̋̆̕ͅͅĘ̷̫̭̲͚̰͚̜͕̦͈̥͉̇̇͊̐̎̇̉Ș̸͈̞̖̱̝͙̪̤̖̮̺́͐̂̐̀̄̑̓̆̌ ̵̢͖̩̹̖̘̤̼̦̠̗̟̦̬̉̿̄̎̿͘͠H̸̖͇̔̎̇̓̈́̈̑̒͘͠A̴̧̛͇͉̟͚̹͐̔̋̃̓̅͘̚͝͝͝V̴̨̼̩̩̽͂̋̄̇̂̈́̅͆́̍̕Ȩ̵̞̞̲͖͖̙̻͎̞͆̕ ̵̛͈̣͕̙̖̫̣̠̠͋̽̿B̶̧̨̨̡̗̰͈̞̙͚̥̟͇̜̱͐̓̽͆̀͝E̶̢̞̯̻̿̄̋̄͐́͘ͅE̷̗̫̘̫̘̿͑Ṉ̵̢̙̯̝̻̤̣̩̣̯̻̱͍̎͝ ̷̢͈̫̘̣̩̻̳̹͙̯̏̉͑̑̓̑͌͑͘A̴̡̨̩͔̻̖̫̬̞̝̋́͗͠W̴̨̲̺͔̺̳̽͗̑͗̓̈́̎̓A̶̫̱̲͐̊̾̈́͒̅̈́͐Ķ̷̢̼̻̭͚̩̱͚͇͚̙̟̃͑̆͒̈́̈́́͝ͅE̷̡̥͓̟̯͎͉̮͓̟̙̓͐̀̀̓͗͆͆̈́̎̿̽͝ͅN̸̛̙̹̟͔͙͇̜͇̙̈͑̓͛̋̓̉̄́̾̃̇͝͝E̸̡̧̨̧̢̛͓͔͔̟̥̖̱̱̽͗͐̆̒̌͗̅̓͐̕͝ͅḐ̷̖̖͉͔͖́͛͛͒̄̍͛͆̀̄͆̀̌.̶͈̬̻̠͂̊͗̓͗͛́ ̴̧̫̰̯̬̦̠̬̠͚͆̊́̔̀͛̃̑͘͠Y̴̤̗̬̮̽O̵̳̝̬̬͓͉͉̿͐Û̵̜͚̖͉̟̥̼̔̏̎̐̆͘͝ ̸̛̦͎̼̱̱̞͖͇͇̗̳̳͙̍͊͂̈́̽́́̏̓͌̎̾̕͜C̵̜̯̊̚A̵̹͕̫̝͊̿̍́̔͋̂͂̃͘N̷͈̥̰̝̗̘̼̄̾́̎͒͘͝Ñ̵̨͕̤̰̭̱̳̽ͅÕ̴̼̙̱̝͈͎̤̽̈́͑͒͝͝Ţ̸̬̥͇͇̝̽͆͗̆̈́́͠ ̵̨͓̜͇͎͚̳̞̬̞̰̲͓̈́́̐̾͝H̷̢̖̘͍̻̙̻̦̝̳̥̦̯̹̉̐͂̑̄̾͑͑̉̿͜͠Ĭ̴̺͛̊̂͊̀̈D̶͚͓̈́̆͌̆̄́͋͐̅̓̚͠E̸͇̣̺̲͕̭̕ͅ ̷̛̗̅̽̇̐̀̎͗͐̑͊̃̀́͜F̵͔͈͔̦͔̥͑̄̉͑͆͑̈́͗͛̆̎͐͗͜͝͝R̵̛̛̼̪͖̿͛̈͑̑̈́̀̌͝͠O̴̧̨͕̙̠̹̮̞̮̼̪̯̘̥̱͊͌̂̚M̴̧̯̺̀̓̿̄ ̷̡̨̮̔͌̂̐̚̕̚T̵̢̼͎̱̣̥̫̥̯̘̼̐̃͂̈́̓̎̿͂̄̓͐͘ͅH̴̺̓̓͑̋̈́̀̓̓̌́̂̐͘̕͝Ȩ̸̢͎͇̟̜̮̹̭͓͓̰́̂͋̊͐M̷͚̞͖̼͒͌͗̑ ̵̢̢̹̯̥̻͈̥̦͎̖̼̺̍̄́̐̇̐̓̏͒́̈̈́̈́͐F̴̨̢̩̟̘͚̖̭̬͚̲̳̟̺̈́Ǫ̷̡̛͇̰̟̱̪̳̗͚̪̣̲̺̈́́̉͒̇̾̑̓͌̈͝Ŗ̵̮̮̥̫̩̪̬̇̾̑̈́̈́͂͒̂̕͠ͅE̶̢̟̯͚̙̯͖͖͖̲͙̪̦͉̍͂̆̾̓̃̅̐̾̓̾́̚͘͜͝V̵̢͉͕̬͍̟̌̿̅ͅḚ̷̛̼̳̖̱͕̫͖̩̦͔̰̱̜̎́̒̈́̀R̸̛̦͙͖̮͎̜̲̩͙̙͋̿̐̓̈́̒͜͝͠͝.̴̡̻͖̯̱̊̓͗̔̓̑̉̄̽̌͊̍̾͘ ̵̲̮͉̺͈͗͐T̵̬͉̀̾̀͐̑͌̐̔͒̕͝͠ͅH̶̡̥̜̞̞͓̫̟̖̳̲̿͑̀̾̒̋̊̊̅̿͜E̶̢̨̧͇͓̻̹͙̲͓̭͌̀͌ͅŸ̴̤̉̈̉͗́̈́̓̓ͅ ̶̻̥̬͇̬̠̫͚̻̬͕͈̣͒̎͌̍̋̇̋̔͒̀͊̌̚͘͝Ą̵̟͚̈́͆̑̆̇̏R̶̡̞͚̱̞͉͖̼̾̔̅̉̏̃̊̋͜E̶̤͈̪̩̘̙̩̥͎̜̖̖͒̽̐̆̂͐̍̚̚͜͝ͅ ̵̦̦̻̝̈̑͋̿͌C̸̛̛̠̤͕̘̼͎͔̺͎̳̣̖̲̋͗͆̒͌̾̓̈́̑͑̿̏̍O̷̢͇͓̝͙͇̱͉̘͚̿̓́̆͑̍̌̿́͐̊̚̕̕ͅM̵̡̧̛̯̼̥̻͍̺̺̩̜̣̬͂̓̈́͊̚Ī̶̲͚͈͜͝N̶̢͙̭̠̱͙̾G̸̨̻̋͗̈̓͊̑̈̆́̔̕̚̚̕.̸͇̩̮͈̘̫̂͛͑

FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS LSEGHGIOSHOISHGOIWHGIOEH, such a beautiful tongue!

(but srsly, what the heck.)

anyways, am I supposed to be banned briefly? I have found I am unable to post in the gbs thread.