AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

Rashek's guide to proper Terris sponsoring:

1-2: Alendi's going to Ascend, and you're going to get nothing. Unacceptable! Kill Alendi and take his place.

3-5: Other various items: Metalminds of (Zinc, Copper, Aluminum, Cadmium, Electrum, Nicrosil)*

5-10: Tools: Brassmind, Bronzemind, Tinmind, Ironmind, Chromiummind, Duraluminmind

10-16: Food/Water (why is 10 in 2 zones?): Bendalloymind

17-20: Weapons/Medicine: Pewtermind, Steelmind, Goldmind

*These may or may not be completely useless to your tribute. But be proud of Terris, and Terris will be proud of you.

Note: If you're going to send me items, remember that I already have brass and pewter -minds.

Ten is in two of them because I messed up counting. I'll fix that. 

Also, if you have any complaints, make note of them for later because I will ask for feedback after this first game, to improve the concept. ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Okay! Can I sponsor Kenod? :D

I won't mind. Currently still stuck underground though. Knives or heavy metal/rock bands would be appreciated because then I can turn my rope into a useful weapon.

1 hour ago, kenod said:

I walk back a few steps and turn around to put my right hand on the wall, switching my rope to my left hand. I start walking back to the entrance.

You walk for some time, turning back around the corner. However, there's no sign of light ahead, even after you've walked for longer than you had begun with. The opening you fell through is no where to be found.

1 hour ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

Alright, @AonEne dodged the arrow. Doesn't matter, I have more. I see her reach for a silver box-she's still trying to save Po-so I shoot for her heart again.

From this distance, the arrow once more misses, although it takes a piece of her clothing with it.

Just now, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I still have no sponsors...

You don't look like you need any...

5 minutes ago, Rushu42 said:

You walk for some time, turning back around the corner. However, there's no sign of light ahead, even after you've walked for longer than you had begun with. The opening you fell through is no where to be found.

Ugh, I hate mazes with shifting walls.

I continue cautiously walking forwards, figuring that continuing to move will be more useful than standing still.