AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

21 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

Also, do you get dice penalties for carrying heavy objects? That should be a thing, carrying around giant bottles of water has to make running/attacking/etc harder

No, the GMs might decide to give you some effect for that but it wouldn’t be through the dice. 

Luna was last on only four hours ago, be patient :P 

It appears I’ve been ninjaed Edit: EVERYONE IS GOING TO CHASE ME DOWN, RUSTS 

Edited by AonEne

5 hours ago, Invocation said:

You manage to slice down the outside of her leg in a shallow cut. (Unless this gets treated, Luna, it'll get worse the more you press it, but for now the biggest issue is that the blood is a distracting sensation.)

(Okey dokey) I draw my knife and attempt to get well out of the range of the sword.

Spoiler

C880B0B7-42A3-45F0-9BA8-CE2310A57C42.jpeg.19d8c0ceb159dc72e5168b3853af8402.jpeg

Edited by Lunamor

8 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I step forwards. I tap lots of pewter, tripling my strength, then attempt to impale Luna's heart with the sword.

You succeed, shoving the sword through Luna's chest with a squelching noise, obliterating her heart.

I'm very sorry, Luna. Dice maxed out your death.

I look around, but can't find anyone else. How can I be a serial killer if everyone runs away?

Whatever. I turn back to the loot and scan over it, seeing a towel and a winter coat. I cut a strip off the towel and use it to bandage my wound, after cleaning the blood off with water. I put on the jacket too-hopefully the pressure will help. Also, I store heat from the injured area to the brassmind, cooling it to stop the bleeding.

Are you going by real-world limits on how much I can carry, or can I take everything? I've gone by real-world limits so far, but there's no way I can take everything here realistically.