Trails of Cold Steel (and the Kiseki series in general)

Zurvanight

That's one thing but hardly the biggest thing and there's a lot more in CS2 that's Crossbell-related. Point being, if there's stuff going on that you're really lost on and Crossbell is even vaguely mentioned in context with it, it's probably stuff that happened in the Crossbell duology which Falcom implicitly assumes the player is familiar with. So y'know, don't get frustrated if you're lost, it's just a really big interconnected series like that. :D

I’m trying. I really am. Didn’t expect this big a place. Phew! But I’m getting some sweet quartz and gear. I’m in area 3 now.

WANT TO FINISH ALREADY. 166 hrs..

and I have zero clue who I want to give another ultimate weapon to either...

Edited by Briar King

I can’t... I just can’t right now. I’m so burnt out after that battle I had to weaken twice. I’m just done for the day. Plus my son is here going nuts with the boredom of this last 1 1/2, I’m in no mood to make these dialogue rounds so I’m just turning off. Oh my I’ve been so ready to end this and now I’m here I think and have to wait another day. Will likely turn this on early to finish up and I just don’t know if I have the will to go straight into a committed play of CS2. I mean I had a hell of a time with this game while also having a hell of a time with this game lol. It’s brilliant but it’s ALOT! I’m happy to have gotten into this world even though it’s caused me many gripes along the way. Phew gonna take my ambien and go pass out so I can finish up early.

I’m

out of the schoolhouse after the hidden 7th floor. Guess I unlocked some sort of Gundam..but now I was on the 2nd day of festival and everyone was walking around. I talked to a few people before turning off. Son was so bored wanting GTA time and I just didn’t feel like making the dialogue rounds with all the family members that are now there. Will do so in the morning. Certainly hope I don’t have anymore fighting left after the schoolhouse bit.

I didn’t have him. Only Gaius and I passed. Surprised I didn’t have Alisa. Did all others and went with Emma.

Looks like I may have been right in a recent tagged post..

Ugh the game just wont end. I’m so ready and getting way to antsy. Just hurry the hell up already! I’m in homeroom and fear a dialogue citywide round. COME ON ALREADY!

It takes a while. You keep commenting on that but we've already said it takes a while. Don't think of the game as over yet just because you beat the final boss. That;s a good rule of thumb for Trails because it typically has really big stuff happening in its epilogue and it takes a while, especially when a game isn't the final one to an arc. When that big stuff starts happening you're going to feel more underwhelmed and like it less because of how far the game goes after the final boss which is, in your mind, the "ending". Just look at this as an extra chapter meant to set up for CS2 and not a long winded epilogue that you feel is going nowhere, and you will enjoy it a lot more. 

I’m taking a break. Been playing since 11 am mostly minus just a few short breaks. Thought I was mere moments away from ending last night. My son would have popped his top like I have today had I pushed on last night. I’m am so happy I didn’t just wait till 4pm session to continue today. I woulda been pissed off if I had to go through all this that late in day.

antsy antsy antsy. Got other games I need to start. CS2 may get a hold up. Got a few Tales games, Nioh, Nier, Witcher 3. Must get through this stuff.

In my antsy ness I just looked at guide to see just how far I still had and I ran across something concerning. It says CS2 crossover stuff..I have to be lvl 70 to get Soul Blur. Is that not in that game unless I do this? So if not I need another 4 lvls.. so I’m back in school house right now..ugh. Grinding 

Don't worry about that if you don't want to. There are always carry overs from past games to the next one but it's not really exclusive. You can get that stuff later on, it just makes for some free stuff early on. If you're lower than level 70 you get 100 of every sepith, an Attack 1, and a Zeram Powder. 70-79 is 300 of every sepith, Soul Blur and everything else is the same, and at level 80 is 500 sepith and Saintly Force on top of everything else. It's just a question of if you want to get those for early on because you'll get them later in the game regardless.

Also, Rean's level will carry over up to level 80

8 minutes ago, Briar King said:

In my antsy ness I just looked at guide to see just how far I still had and I ran across something concerning. It says CS2 crossover stuff..I have to be lvl 70 to get Soul Blur. Is that not in that game unless I do this? So if not I need another 4 lvls.. so I’m back in school house right now..ugh. Grinding 

You don't need to grind. You just get the Soul Blur quartz a little earlier than usual.